[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twin Peaks S3 Hype Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: twin-peaks-2.jpg (424KB, 670x910px) Image search: [Google]
twin-peaks-2.jpg
424KB, 670x910px
Anyone else rewatching the orignal series? Also, Johnny Jewels "soundtrack" is pretty great.
>>
>>82702167
Leasrn to use the catalog, normie.
>>
>>82702186
>using the catalog
>>
>>82702167
I'm soooooooo hyped. HYPED!

>subscribed to twin peaks subreddit to follow the latest developments and talk, lol I am such a nerd
>made a facebook page to post memes xD
>watching overview videos about the show on youtube, because who has the time to rewatch it amiright?
>have watched fire walk with me on repeat in my browser though because thats straight up kino and woke af!!
>also told all my friends to get hyped tooo, probably going to watch the first episode together and record our reaction for youtube lol xD

CAN'T WAIT NIGGAS xD
>>
that new trailer has kind of scared me. the only thing that felt like twins peaks was that single second of gordon cole. the first shot looked like some found footage garbage and a lot of the other stuff looked like some fucking true detective outtakes
>>
File: 018-Laura-Photo.jpg (98KB, 1280x693px) Image search: [Google]
018-Laura-Photo.jpg
98KB, 1280x693px
>>82702912
I keep telling people this. Don't expect a new season of Twin Peaks. This is another thing entirely, it's just set in the same world and more or less continues the plot. It's a separate entity, much like FWWM.
If you go in expecting this to be at all like the old series, I can guarantee disappointment. Try to see (and appreciate) it for what it is, not for what it isn't.
In the words of Frost himself, "it's going to be very different this time around". It's a shame the marketing didn't begin reflecting that earlier, instead it was dominated by CHERRY PIE COMFY COFFEE.
>>
The black dog runs at night
>>
Can everyone from logposting please leave - both yourselves and the shills have managed to make Twin Peaks threads pure cancer.
>>
File: 24lynch1-blog427-v2.jpg (44KB, 427x448px) Image search: [Google]
24lynch1-blog427-v2.jpg
44KB, 427x448px
>>82702167
The footage in the new trailer looks too clean. Without muh film vibe it doesn't feel like TP
>>
https://mega.nz/#F!4tAVXRxA!U-fDzizceNn1ckkRBfm6RA

present.
>>
Do you think that we'll get Burlington bar reaction series for Twin Peaks?
It looks like the next epic thing after GoT.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.