[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this bitch always on my TV?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2450.jpg (124KB, 634x845px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2450.jpg
124KB, 634x845px
Why is this bitch always on my TV?
>>
File: thatswhy.jpg (59KB, 634x303px) Image search: [Google]
thatswhy.jpg
59KB, 634x303px
>>
>>82701983
filling that female quota
>>
>>82701983
Women on tv were a mistake
>>
File: Katherine-Ryan-Feet-2724065[1].jpg (115KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Katherine-Ryan-Feet-2724065[1].jpg
115KB, 1366x768px
I dunno OP but rarely a day goes by when I don't think about fucking her soft white footpussy
>>
Probably the funniest woman
>>
It's strange to see a human that looks so much like a blow-up doll
>>
With that mouth she probably sucked way too many dicks to not being shown in a form of media or another every 24 hours.
>>
>>82702098

Are those penis toes? I see that thrown around as an insult sometimes
>>
>>82701983

She is cheep and the BBC has quotas for having at least one female on every panel show now.

Before these quotas nobody really focused on what comediennes were out there and she ended up being the last minute panic booking. She's not that funny but puts on a comedy accent and can drop what she's doing at a moments notice because Jo Brand has had to pull out.

Nowadays they are actually talent scouting comediennes for a bit of variety so you see less of her and more of people like Rob Becket's less toothy sister and that irish one that was in the fall.
>>
>>82701983
desu, she's usually far from the worst of the panel.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 564x808px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 564x808px
She can be genuinely funny and I don't mind women playing the feminist card (I mean what especially do they have if they don't use "much pussy" material, bless them) but recently she has gotten fucking annoying with it. You used to work for Hooters bitch, you aren't exactly a suffragette.
>>
>>82701983

I don't mind her, she can be funny at times and isn't insufferable at least
>>
The BBC's new quotas are tragic. Needing a quota for unfunny women on panel shows and normalising shit like hijabs in their adverts and reality shows is the opposite of progressiveness.
>>
>>82702335
She is 1 of only 2 women I find consistently hilarious. She hasn't change at all the last 3 years. So what are you talking about 'recently'. Are you just being cucked by her anti trumpness?
>>
Only seen her in small doses on panel shows, She done any good stand up?
>>
>>82702335
>She can be genuinely funny
No
>>82702039
>filling that female quota
This
>>
>>82701983

>Why is this bitch always on my TV?

Literally who? I've never seen this bitch before in my life.
>>
A FUCKING LEAF
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.