[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is his best role, and why is it Leaving Las Vegas?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: leaving las.jpg (174KB, 1023x688px) Image search: [Google]
leaving las.jpg
174KB, 1023x688px
What is his best role, and why is it Leaving Las Vegas?
>>
>>82694494
Because its a soul crushing performance.
>>
>>82694494
Face/off you mean
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1XCUo_Uu8M
>>
I don't get how alcoholics can maintain a job AND spend so much money on booze.
>>
File: swayze crazy.jpg (320KB, 750x1111px) Image search: [Google]
swayze crazy.jpg
320KB, 750x1111px
>>82694494
Reminder that Cage was the studios first choice to play Aragon
>>
>>82694685
By just making enough to fuel his addiction and eat a few times a week. I could never function because I'd straight wake up and drink glasses of 80 proof though.

And he was a writer, too. So he had some flexibility.
>>
>>82694647
Nailed it.
>>
>>82694685
They usually don't. Go to any dive bar in America twice in one week and expect to see the same ten alcoholics each time.
I'm a regular at my local bar (currently here, watching my hot hipster ex gf blow me off as we speak)
>>
>>82694748
No one can touch Viggo, but I can definitely see Cage in the role.
>>
Fun fact: When the author of Leaving Las Vegas (fiction based on his life story) learned that Nicolas Cage would be portraying him in the film, he promptly committed suicide.
>>
I'm going to go with Vampire's Kiss
>>
The Weather Man
>>
the one where he guns bad guy, runs through fire and win
>>
>>82694494
The one in this film is really really gooood. There are similar characters that has the struggles with the alcohol in history of cinema. Several famous ones have dealt with subject matters, but Nick Cage is the king of the hill. I liked Emily Blunt's effort in "The Girl On The Train". But it didn't come close to Nick's.
>>
>ywn see Cage wear the S
>>
>>82698038
>Nick Cage is the kling klang king of the rim ram room
ftfy
>>
File: bad lieutenant nic cage.jpg (42KB, 363x500px) Image search: [Google]
bad lieutenant nic cage.jpg
42KB, 363x500px
>not Bad Lieutenant
>>
>>82698157
loved that movie. liked it more than las vegas, just a preference though.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.