[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unpopular Opinions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: gremlins 2.jpg (71KB, 500x746px) Image search: [Google]
gremlins 2.jpg
71KB, 500x746px
Gremlins is just an okay movie.

Gremlins 2 is a masterpiece.
>>
File: download.jpg (115KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
115KB, 1000x563px
I LIKE THIS OPINION, BROTHER
>>
>>82693826
Gremlins 2 is cinema
>>
>>82693826
Gremlins 2 is great for completely different reasons than why the original was.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (231KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
231KB, 1280x720px
Ghost in the Shell is a decent movie with pretty garbo dialogue for most of the movie and a few hiccups here and there, but overall decent
>>
Comparing Gremlins to Gremlins 2 is like comparing Alien to Aliens: each respective sequel transferred the source material to a completely different genre than the originals, allowing the sequels to excel in an altogether different way.
>>
>>82693826
Both Gremlins movies are fucking amazing. Two of the best movies to come out of the 80's. I will say though, The New Batch is much more fun.
>>
>>82694637
I like you. You're alright.
>>
>>82693826
>masterpiece
Explain yourself in thirty words or less
>>
>>82695271
It embraces the stupidity of its premise, and also brilliantly satirizes Ted Turner. It's more of a straight comedy than the comedy-horror of the first film, which is better, because the comedy was the best part of the first one.
>>
>>82695271
There was a lightning one and a genius one lol think of the toy potential Goyim
>>
They took a concept, applied absurd comedy to it, removed the brakes, and magic happened.
>>
File: 76539954.jpg (484KB, 1024x782px) Image search: [Google]
76539954.jpg
484KB, 1024x782px
>villain is supposed to be a Donald Trump parody
>actor turns out to be such a sweet guy that they make him into an anti-hero
>>
>>82696940
Gremlins 1 was already absurdist comedy, it was just darker.
>>
>>82693826

Gremlins 1 was supercomfy, imho a mustwatch every christmas
>>
>>82694618
>Ghost in the Taco Bell
>>
>>82693826
As a kid I remember liking 1 a lot more. Can't remember why. Wasn't 2 more silly? 2 took place mostly in an office building, right? Yeah, I liked it too.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x01l_jMhjVM

Always relevant.
>>
>>82694618
Saw this and thought it was cool, but messy. Bought the original too see if it was the usual case of bad adaptation and the original was worse.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.