[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you want to see happen in Infinity War? I want to see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: Avengers-Infinity-War-1024x576.jpg (103KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Avengers-Infinity-War-1024x576.jpg
103KB, 1024x576px
What do you want to see happen in Infinity War? I want to see Tony Stark meeting Rocket Raccoon.
>>
>>82693248
I just want to see them all get btfo by the purple space man.
>>
>Someone says something stupidly obvious
>Someone else replies "No shit, Sherlock"
>RDJ and Benedict do a quick knowing glance at each other

Waiting for my check, Disney
>>
File: x332ysqnzukjmryyokkt.jpg (184KB, 625x508px) Image search: [Google]
x332ysqnzukjmryyokkt.jpg
184KB, 625x508px
>>82693248
Q U I P S
U
I
P
S

XD
>>
I just want to see yondu again, man
>>
>>82693248
Think they'll be the same height? ROFL!
>>
This and Squirel Girl
>>
>>82693248
Will this make as much as Justice League?
>>
>>82693984
This'll probably beat rogue one if they advertise it right
>>
>>82694005
> rogue one

Meant TFA
>>
>>82693682

THOSE ARE NOT CANNON REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Hawkeye using Yondu's OP arrow.
>>
Spider-Man getting the symbiote suit
>>
File: RKBJ7945.jpg (5KB, 251x260px) Image search: [Google]
RKBJ7945.jpg
5KB, 251x260px
I want one god damn meaningful death. Just fucking one. Kill Cap or Tony.

Also, no fucking goons, I just want to see Thanos take them all at once and completely wreck house.
>>
A good movie
>>
>>82694024
Delusional
>>
Could Snyder-verse Superman beat the Avengers going all out? I mean, Thor and Hulk are the only ones who could survive more than one punch from him.
>>
>>82694290
Scarlet Witch owns Superman, because he has no defense against magic
>>
>>82693750
underrated
>>
>>82694290
Strange just teleports him to another dimension
>>
>>82694352
Yeah but Scarlet witch is a useless character
>>
>>82694290
It basically depends how fast he takes Wanda out. If he takes her out right away, he probably can win pretty easily, though Hulk and Thor could probably give him trouble.

If not, Wanda's just going to drop him.
>>
>>82694416
>Superman loses to a useless character

Hmm, I wonder what that says about Superman?
>>
>>82694290
Superman died to a fucking cave troll
>>
>>82694458
A cave troll that would rip the hulk limb from limb
>>
>>82694466
>an Abomination rip-off could beat Hulk, whom the actual Abomination couldn't beat

top lel
>>
>>82694493
>Abomination
>Even remotely close to as powerful as Doomsday
2/10 at least you tried
>>
I hope Shrek shows up in this one.
He's my favorite superhero.
>>
>>82693248
Nothing. I'm not going to see it.
>>
>>82693682
Hello plebbit.

Now get the fuck out.
>>
an early BRrip so I don't have to pay to watch this garbage but at the same time discuss how horrible it is on /tv/
>>
>>82694596
Doomsday died to supes errgo they both suck
>>
>>82693682
like marvel would do anything remotely that fourth wall breaking
>>
>>82694178
How? Gotg 2 is on it's way to a billion dollars. Guardians meeting the avengers is going to be a massive hit
>>
So what's the second part going to be about? Apparently the title is a spoiler
>>
>>82695239
Avengers: Age of CIA
>>
>>82693248
Kill half the universe.
>>
>>82693248
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4aujTbe7_A
I think Infinity War will be the one with such a large amount of characters that they won't be able to focus the story and even the typical MCU fanbase will turn their noses
>>
>>82693248
Rocket demanding Bucky's arm.

Groot vs Hulk

Thanos using the reality Gem to resurrect all known previous villains from Red Skull, Abomination, The REAL Mandarin, Ultron, Crossbones,

Dr Strange sees they are short handed so gathers up: Blade, Ghost Rider(motorcycle Johnny Blaze), Werewolf by Night, Morbius, Moonknight,

Have said characters continue in their own Netflix series

Spider-Man and Iron-Man still think they are short handed so go gather up: Defenders: Luke Cage, Daredevil, Iron Fist(Full Costume), replace Jessica Jones with Punisher. Invite Cloak and Dagger. Introduce Bullseye, Taskmaster, Stiltman, etc.

Future Netflix series up above with future villains to bring in.

Have Thanos use Power Gem, Time Gem, and Space Gem to open up dimensions to bring in: Doppleganger, any Goblin Glider, Rhino, Venom & Carnage, Dr Octopus, Scorpion, Wrecking Crew, Absorbing Man(real one) Dr Doom(Have Fantastic 4 chase through),

Create Future Sequels with Future villains from up above.

Introduce Galactus, Silver Surfer, Nova, Captain Marvel(Kree version), Miss Marvel(Carol, no Mudslime), Skrull, Kree, Phalanx

Future Space opera up above

All original actors die and are "reborn."

Create Heroes Reborn with new actors and continue with some.

New Ending shows Dr Doom or Galactus or Annihilus or Mephisto.
>>
>>82693248
One big fucking blow out of a movie, entire cast. Before they do Infinity War I want to see Hearts of Darkness, a spinoff of Defenders. Punisher, Blade, Ghost Rider and Moon Knight. For the Infinity War movie I want Avengers, Hearts of Darkness, Defenders, Guardians of the Galaxy, Spider-Man, Dr. Strange and Inhumans.
>>
do you think we'll really get adult groot back? its what i want
>>
>>82696132
It takes place 4 years after vol 2, so probably
>>
>>82695938
okay but also shrek
>>
>>82693248
I want the ending to be an end of evangelion rip off basically
>>
>>82694290
Superman would be fucked by any magic user like Dr. Strange. Strange took out an entire team of parallel earth analogues to the justice league by himself. He is stupidly powerful.
>>
>>82695938
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD
>>
>>82694290
yes, only assuming he's ruthless enough to and knows them before he engages the fight

he's fast enough to take out scarlet at flash-speed, then grab hulk and take him to space and throw him away from the earth, thor isnt as strong or fast as supes

assuming stark and hawkeye don't have kryptonite, im pretty sure he'd win

although strange might be trouble
>>
>>82693248
You and me both. He and Stark would play off each other beautifully. One of the few great things about Bendis's GOTG run was Rocket mocking Tony's primitive technology.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.