[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you like based Walt Kowalski from Gran Torino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: gran_torino13.jpg (164KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
gran_torino13.jpg
164KB, 1200x800px
Did you like based Walt Kowalski from Gran Torino?
>>
Me irl
>>
>>82692621
>based
you must be 18+ to post on 4chan
>>
>>82692646
you like young chinese boys?
>>
>>82692679
I'm 28 to be quite honest
>>
>>82692621
Yes. Great movie in general, Clint is one of the great working American directors.
>>
>>82692679
>based

originated from Based god in like 2011 and only made it to the chan recently.

suck these old balls
>>
>>82692621
I cringed throughout most of the movie, but that barbershop scene is one of the worst cringe scenes I've ever seen in a movie.
>>
>>82692621
He's the living embodiment of the unbridled hatred and bigotry of Trumps America.
>>
>>82692682
I'm a walking suicide.
>>
>>82692621
>I'm not an asshole, I'm just misunderstood fantasy
Who knew Eastwood was a neckbeard?
>>
>>82692621
Honestly one of the better movies in recent history that I can remember.
>>
>>82692999

that's because you say shit like cringe, you beta bitch
>>
gran torino was fucking shit
literally a disney channel take on "complex social issues"
>>
>>82693751
He didn't like Jews though, and Trump eats a mile of Kosher semen daily, as does his daughter.
>>
The only time I've made anyone laugh outside out this board was when I said "STACKING GOOKS THREE FEET HIGH" to some drunk dude.
>>
>no oscar nominations at all for Gran Torino
>meanwhile slumdog poollionaire won tons of awards
That's when I realized this shit is dead
>>
>>82692621
Yes. A great movie going experience for me along with The Wrestler. They were pretty close together and are two of my favorite movies.
I'm 27.
>>
>>82692947
>recently
Nah kid. Nah.
>>
>>82696047
> The Wrestler

I actually think that movie captured lost glory better than Sunset Boulevard. Especially the scene where he dragged the kid into play the old Nintendo just because he was in the game.
>>
This movie is a comedy. I hadn't heard half the racial slurs he uses. They really keep it fresh.
>>
File: 1491699569295.gif (31KB, 257x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491699569295.gif
31KB, 257x200px
old dude that I can't wait to die because he is leterally just some dude that makes movies that make you feel like the South should have won

Were he aged around 30 now he would be a cuck 100%
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.