[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love this movie so much. When is it getting sequel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

I love this movie so much. When is it getting sequel?
>>
>>82692514
This was the first movie to give me a headache from merely watching it, I pray this is bait.
>>
>>82692587
I got a headache from how much I laughed.
>>
Why aren't there any parody movies? They were funny as shit. Chronologicaly there was the Narnia parody
300 parody, disaster movie, capeshit parody, twilight parody, and hunger games parody. Those are the ones off the top of my head. I don't remember anymore coming out from after that. At least not from a renown studio
>>
>>82693656
Because their humor fades very quickly.
>>
>>82692514

I watched this movie with my mom
>>
In the back of the theater during Epic Movie was when I got my first blowjob. Only redeeming thing about any of those movies.
>>
>>82694034
>went and saw Date Movie with girl back in high school
>went back to her place after and fucked her tight asshole

That crazy bitch was one of the best fucks I've ever had, but thankfully I got out before it got really bad. I think she's single with like 3 kids now
>>
>>82693656

Because youtubers got parodies covered now.
>>
>>82696271
The cinematography in MTS is way underrated. Jason Friedberg really has potential
>>
If they made one of these today, what would it be about? Super heroes? Star Wars? Tom Cruise?
>>
>>82697008
Those aready exist and are available on netflix
>>
>>82693656
those were all obviously shit, but Tropic Thunder was striaght kino
>>
>>82692587
I watched part of this film by streaming it online and still felt like I was somehow getting ripped off it was so fucking awful
>>
>>82692514
Only thing I remember of it is that Christ crocker was in it.
>>
>>82693656
Superhero movie was p funny
>>
>>82696271
This. Fuck, even when MTS was a thing you could still find better movie parodies online.
>>
>>82692514
WE ARE THE SPARTANS,
WE STOMP THE YARD!
CHECK OUT OUR BUNS,
THEY ARE ROCK HARD!

*Muffled Tambourine playing in the distance*
>>
>>82692514
Because it ruined my ability to ever watch 300 again.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.