[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: images-82.jpg (21KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images-82.jpg
21KB, 512x288px
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
Imagine being Chris in that scene.
>>
Imagine if this was a good movie.
>>
>>82692000
The ending was utter shit.
>>
I read the entire plot of this movie on some site. Really fired up the neurons.
>>
it was good movie

both good actors

both hot

both rich

u would have just opened up the hottest girls and molested and u know it

your jelly
>>
I would have shut off the oxygen to all the men's pods and woke up all the women.
>>
>>82692000
big collar
>>
That first third arc with just Pratt was pretty good though.
>>
>>82692000
ending was shit desu

how it should have went down

>don't bother with the whole captain waking up or the damaged ship story arcs
>after she finds out, she brutally murders him with a blunt object the night that she sneaks into his room, rather than just beating him up a bit
>she disposes his body out of the airlock, kino shot of his bloodied and frozen corpse floating off into space
>one of those JLaw writer/narrarator monologues about life on the ship by herself, discussing the morality of what both she and Pratt did and lamenting about being alone but optimistic for her future on the ship
>near the end of the monologue a shot of her disassembling the bartender while she discusses her optimism
>next shot is her looking at the pod of a sleeping Chad, running her fingers along the glass
>cut to black and roll credits
>>
>>82692219
man you would be in hell

id kill all men, kill all ugly women, wake up hot women one by one to rape and then kill and rinse repeat
>>
The part where Chris Pratt's character was holding onto the door switch with his tool while holding a shield that didn't cover his legs and then was blasted with fire and didn't move and didn't have his legs roasted (not to mention every other part of his body) was my favorite part.

Top kino.
>>
>>82692000
Classic Hollywood. Take a nice solid 25 million dollar idea and make it into a 100 million dollar movie, complete with the bizzare yet continuing delusion that movie stars still matter.
>>
>Can literally order whatever you want from the bar/restaurants on board
>Espresso is only for premium members in the cafeteria
>>
>Goes straight from learning of his predicament to playing basketball and partying
>>
should i watch it
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>be black man in the future
>die instantly

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>82692324
Why not making it simpler without restoring to M. Night Shyamalan shenanigans?

>She saves him after the reaction thing because she realize she will be alone if she dies (could be useful to have a second person on board a ship with 88 worth of travel)
> Still can't forgive him for committing the slowest murder in human history
> He discovers the autodoc stuff and tells her to use it
> She ponders about using it for herself and fuck the guy, but also about the moral issues about effectively killing him with her decision
> The guy convinces her in a last act of love
> She accepts, but only because she hates him, can't the see the good in his act
> Last shot of her seeing him over her eyelid as she goes to sleep
> Wakes up as doctors reanimate her in Homestead II
> Remember that she killed the guy by leaving him behind
> She writes a book about her adventures, love between lovers, betrayal and self respect, but makes sure to leave the guy as an anonymous passenger, makes sure to not let his info out to the public as a last act of respect to him
>We see a last shit of her seeing over the window towards her new home, and a shot of the guy in the "past", slowly dying alone, atonning for what he did, but doing it gladly for the love of her life
>Get called the "Titanic Movie but in space" minus the eternal love and with a more mature ending
> Save some face for writing a clichéd movie
>>
>>82692687
>Captin of the ship
>Literally has 600 medical issues
>Just put him in stasis even though you have a machine that can bring the dead back to life
>>
>>82692000
He picked the wrong girl. He had his pick of all the women on the ship and he picks this pig?
>>
>>82692685
yes
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.