[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he gonna die or be hauled off to the loony bin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Chuck.jpg (58KB, 935x658px) Image search: [Google]
Chuck.jpg
58KB, 935x658px
Is he gonna die or be hauled off to the loony bin?
>>
>jimmy feels so bad for destroying his brother that he runs away and changes his name
>>
>>82691530
No he'll probably get sent off to the looney bin. I feel like Vince is trying to recreate Breaking Bad through Better Call Saul in the manner he intended. He wants to get remove the gratuitous violence (hence more non-violent/craftier solutions to problems between Mike and Jimmy, juxtaposing Walt and Jesses very reckless solutions). Half of the time you're being teased with violence that never happens, eg Mike with his sniper rifle scoping down those two druggies, all the while you think he's waiting for the right moment to pop them off, then he leaves them to get back in the truck and you realize why he through the drug shoes on the wire.

It's really well done, if you go back and watch Breaking Bad you'll realize how violent and nonsensical it seems.
>>
I want him to get better.
>>
>>82691666

They're completely different worlds. MIke can't shoot Hector because Hector is alive in BrBa.

>why doesn't a lawyer drama have as much violence as a drug drama
>>
>>82691530
my theory so far is
>Chuck gets sent to a mental hospital (or dies)
>the shit with the cartel gets escalated to BB levels
>Jimmy does something really despicable that makes Kim hate him and break up all relationships with him
>Jimmy breaks bad and becomes full Saul Goodman
>The End

I mean this show has at least one or two seasons left, and the story so far is pretty damn simple and short
It's like they are extending a one page story into 5 seasons
That's my only criticism of the show, Breaking Bad had a lot going on in all 5 seasons, I don't mean in ''BCS is slow'' I mean that it had lots of things in it, like Jesse's story, Walter's story and how things went throughout the seasons is pretty big
BCS only has Jimmy and Mike, and at season 3 honestly not much has happened besides Jimmy cucking Chuck and Mike meeting with Hector and Gustavo
>>
>>82691666
a lot of the action on Breaking Bad was over the top but it also always treated the consequences of violence and killing people very seriously (at least in the first few seasons)
>>
>>82692315

I hope this is the last year in the past. I can't see them milking another and keeping the story interesting.
>>
>>82692560
I forgot about the Breaking Bad aftermath scenes, something tells me it will end in tragedy
I had a feeling that Jesse would appear in one of those scenes, at least in the final season, but now I don't know, maybe it'll be Kim
>>
>>82692315
You're forgetting that since the start we've seen flash forwards. They can draw it out then too.
>>
Doesnt bcs begin with saul working at the cinnabon so basically the end to breaking bad ? Anyone have a feeling it will end with saul dying ?
>>
>>82692815
Yeah I know, here >>82692799

But the show is about how Jimmy breaks bad, so I think they will end that and then have some episodes or maybe a whole final season dedicated to what happened after Breaking Bad
It's kinda predictable though
>>
>>82691530
When will Ol Billy Freckles make a cameo?
>>
File: Goodman Begins.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Goodman Begins.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>82691530
neither

since he can't get Jimmy disbarred his next move will be to get his brother to stop practicing law under the McGill name, thus Saul Goodman
>>
>>82691530
he'll be in a hospital at the same time as hector and mike/gus will do something to fuck up both of them
>>
>>82691666
>all the while you think he's waiting for the right moment to pop them off
I do not
>>
>>82691560

He's still in ABQ during BB.

Definitely dead. What else could make Jimmy so guilty we would never mention him once during BB?
>>
>>82691530
he will likely kill himself
>>
>>82692928
Oh really. So what happens in BCS after BB, oh wise one?
>>
>>82694277
THIS
>>
File: BRAVO VINCENT.png (622KB, 706x523px) Image search: [Google]
BRAVO VINCENT.png
622KB, 706x523px
penultimate episode of BCS
>Chuck sick in hospital: "Jimmy, I never want to see you again!" mirroring Jesse saying same thing to Walt, but:
>Saul: "You got it, Chuck."

final episode of BCS:
>all flashforward
>"Gene" quits Cinnabon, returns to ABQ
>confesses/apologizes to Chuck in hospital
>Chuck forgives him, dies
>>
>>82694277
The fact that his brother hadn't been written yet
>>
>>82691530
I think he's going to die this season.
>>
>>82695550
this, same reason nobody ever mentioned Padme, Jar-Jar, Mace Windu, Jango Fett, Shmee, Owen's dad, that Jewish alien, or any other good friends in 456
>>
>>82695362
Jimmy turns himself in then defends himself in court (quoting the "fool for a client" adage, charmingly) and actually wins. Then he starts up McGill Investigations, which specializes in supernatural cases.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.