[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here are your crab legs, sir. Careful, the bucket is hot!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1482370213970.png (222KB, 300x412px) Image search: [Google]
1482370213970.png
222KB, 300x412px
Here are your crab legs, sir.

Careful, the bucket is hot!
>>
>>82691064
Sorry sir, I don't have my crab leg license.
>>
thank you robert
>>
>>82691064
Not serving /dines/

Plebs
>>
>>82691064
*stares blankly*

well, if it's so fucking hot fetch me my complementary pair of claw-mitts. Handsomely now.
>>
>>82691064
I'v been coming here everytime a new kino is out, and you don't think I remember the crab bucket being hot? You honestly think I wouldn't remember the crab bucket being hot after only ordering crab legs for years now? If you forgot the garlic butter again Robert I will have to speak to the manager. Have a nice one jerk.
>>
>>82691321
>>82691425
>being a bad customer
baka robert doesnt deserve this
>>
>>82691456
Rude anon. You should know the drill, sometimes the bucket isn't that hot and sometimes it is. If every theatre chain in America was able to afford their crab leg buckets being hot all the time, the establishments wouldn't be made out of MegaBlox and cement.
>>
File: 1493407840927.jpg (6KB, 200x151px) Image search: [Google]
1493407840927.jpg
6KB, 200x151px
Here alone? ...again?

I humbly beg your pardon if I am overstepping my bounds. I don't mean to insult nor do I mean to pry, but don't you get lonely? I see many people walk through these halls day after day but none have so interested me as you do. You avert your gaze to the floor under my attention as if embarrassed or ashamed to inhabit a human body. You stutter and mumble as if this routine transaction is a strenuous ordeal. I see a pain in your countenance sir, you try to hide it under a stoic demeanor, but it is as clear to me as day. What has you in such a state sir? Why does the contentedness that others find so naturally elude you? Who made you like this?

I...I'm sorry if what I said was out of line sir. Enjoy the movie...
>>
>>82691064
*throws bucket at your face*
>>
>>82691543
How did you escape the crab-pits?
>>
>>82691585
>Disrespecting Robert
How dare you!
>>
>>82691662
Are you his owner?
>>
>>82691703
>Are you his owner?
Is that a problem?
>>
>>82691659
Funny story sir. I learned their ways. Made armor from their hides. Fought with their claws. Loved their woman. It was a soul harrowing climb up a mountain of carapaces, scrambling over the husks of my former friends and family. It took eight years to unlearn the crab tongue, but now I'm an assistant manager, have a nice day!
>>
File: enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg (74KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg
74KB, 501x585px
>>82691064
Oy vey watch it with that jew kryptonite Robert!
When are you sending me your new demo tape so I can screw... I mean help you make millions?
>>
>realize my crab legs don't have butter
>sigh and leave my seat to get butter
>walking back notice the theater checkpoint is operational, movie must have started
>the checkpoint guard stops me and asks me where my stub is
>show him I was just getting butter for my crab legs
>he still wants to see my stub
>fumble around my pockets
>realize It must have dropped out when I pulling legos out of my pocket during the previews
>tell him I must have dropped it
>He asks what my seat number was
>I don't remember
>I think maybe Row 7 seat 9?
>He goes to look
>as he goes one way into the theater I go the other
>watch him as he searches my seat
>nothing there
>he goes back and I go to my seat
>I wasn't even close on my guess oh well
>a minute later the lights come on and the movie stops
>the searchlight starts sweeping the crowd
>checkpoint guard is now fully armed and there are 3 of them blocking all exits
>they're shouting for an illegal checkpoint trespasser
>people are scared
>don't know what to do
>see I dropped some legos at my feet
>brush up against something metal under my chair while reaching for a lego
>holy shit
>I happen to be sitting in the designated shooter seat
>pull the gun
>designated shooter scoreboard drops down in front of the screen

And the rest is history boys.
>>
>>82691791
Not at all big guy
>>
>>82692097
for you.
>>
>>82692066
I miss kinoplex posting
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.