[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>82685275 You liked Psylocke's leotard. You liked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 2869168.main_image.jpg (304KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
2869168.main_image.jpg
304KB, 1000x1500px
>>82685275
You liked Psylocke's leotard. You liked the young, attractive version of Professor X. You liked Moira McTaggart. You liked Storm's accent. You liked Quicksilver's mansion save. You liked every scene where Apocalypse said or did something. You liked the scene where Jean started walking on air.

You didn't like Jennifer Lawrence. You didn't like Beast. You didn't like the inconsistencies in character abilities. You didn't like the overuse of Magneto again. You didn't like the under use of the four horsemen. You didn't like the unnecessary cameo by Wolverine. You didn't like Sophie Turner's rooster neck.
>>
it wasn't a leotard it was a full body suit with flesh colored sections around the thighs and crotch
>>
>>82690704
Pretty accurate OP, but the Wolverine cameo.
Why? Because it still work if you never ever saw a movie with Wolverine, it shows how they are searching for mutants and a few just say "fuck you", they look pretty fucking young and naives in that scene compared to the gruff man.
I think it was ok.
>>
File: tumblr_ojljbwjhhj1s77tl9o2_500.gif (2MB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojljbwjhhj1s77tl9o2_500.gif
2MB, 500x259px
>>82690704
>You didn't like the overuse of Magneto again
Fuck you man.
>>
File: plok.jpg (580KB, 1280x1705px) Image search: [Google]
plok.jpg
580KB, 1280x1705px
>>82690872
It's transparent, not flesh colored.
>>
Magneto throwing down the X was pretty badass.
>>
>>82690978
no
>>
>>82690880
>>82690704
Yes I agree with OP except for the Wolverine scene which was good for the reasons anon said
>>
File: 1478041383637.png (1MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478041383637.png
1MB, 1920x800px
Xmen is boring
>>
I have mixed feelings about the Quicksilver stuff. It's fun, but it didn't really feel like it belonged in the same movie. I also didn't care for Psylocke. It might be because of Olivia Munn, but I just generally felt like she added nothing to the movie aside from a few bad scenes and memories of 90's video games. I also don't really remember anything Beast did in general, or have any strong feelings about the Jean stuff

I pretty much agree with the rest though
>>
>>82691153
It was fun but it was shoehorned in because of the reception from... that other movie that he was in who's name I forgot. You can tell they were really milking it this time.
>>
>>82690704
I did actually like every scene with Apocalypse. especially when he upgraded archangel. it was bitchin.
>>
>>82691124

>have Munn appear in that outfit
>barely any good shots of her and she barely appears in the movie at all
>>
>>82691153
I'm this guy
>>82690880

and I'll tell you why you think that. It is because of the microwriting every scene shares.
The whole movie has an obvious narrative path as most movies.
But then you have that scene. The first shot I though was nice. Then, all that scene boils to this:
>Presents people in danger in a room
>Danger is time based
>Quicksilver comes
>Quicksilver does something funny/save the people, sometimes the order is inverted
>Repeat
This happens a fuckton of times more than it should and your mind notices the pattern. Wich is a completely different one, than the one that was following untill now.

This type of stuff happens in other movies! Of course. But not 6-8 times (can't recall) and one immediately after the other.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.