[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got around to watching this. Did I enjoy it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Just got around to watching this. Did I enjoy it?
>>
>>82685275
How the fuck are we supposed to know, you stupid shit?
>>
>>82685342
it is a shitty meme, but still a meme

>>82685275
was shit
>>
>>82685275
Perfect example of a movie that couldn't make its mind up on whether it wanted to take itself seriously or be like a Saturday morning cartoon.
>>
File: l04he[1].jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he[1].jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>82685342
>>
>>82685275
It was a weird one, lots of bizarre tonal shifts
>>
>>82685275
It was the only movie where magneto wasn't the final boss.
>>
>>82685444
So it appeals to teenagers?
>>
Magneto has the exact same arc he had in Days of Future Past, if they keep it up with this cast I think that's just going to be the plot of every movie.

>Magneto tries to turn good
>Something bad happens to him
>Goes on a genocidal rampage
>Ends up realizing what he is doing is wrong
>Repeat
>>
>>82687087
Magneto literally did nothing wrong.
>>
It was fucking bad, everything in it was either a redo of an earlier film
>>
>>82687178
not true
>>
>>82687017
I appeals to the people that the director likes to literally fuck in the ass so yes it appeals to teenagers
>>
>>82687087
>magneto goes on genocidal rage
>Professor X forgives him and lets him go
>>
Im convinced this movie was an experiment in seeing how little they could get away with

it felt like it was produced in 6 months on a 1mil budget
>>
>>82687228
>Not admitting that the age of consent is ridiculous
>Not admitting it's been human nature since the beginning of time to be attracted to 16, and 17 year olds
Being in denial about it makes it worse.
Bryan Singer literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>82685275
No. You kept mumbling "this is reddit, this is memes" the entire time, remember?
>>
>>82687287
>6 months
This is actually really close to truth.
This is why the sets looked out of place and the fight scenes unsettling long
>>
>>82687257
>Stay with me, Eric
>You know I can't Charles
>...Goodbye old friend
>>
It starts pretty strong but that ending fight kinda kills the entire film
>>
>>82687295
they were 13 and 14
>>
>>82688012
false
>>
>>82685275
You enjoyed some parts and others not so much... solid 7-8/10
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.