[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

movies that almost made you cry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

movies that almost made you cry
>>
Kino
>>
File: woduqw4x.jpg (79KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
woduqw4x.jpg
79KB, 500x667px
>>
File: mvp2_xlg.jpg (314KB, 998x1500px) Image search: [Google]
mvp2_xlg.jpg
314KB, 998x1500px
>>82690252
>>
>>82690252
>almost
No movie's 'almost' made me cry, I always cry, I cried watching Alien Covenant earlier tonight. I cried twice watching Dawn of The Planet of The Fucking Apes and I hate that film
>>
This made me shed a a tear or two at the end.

Funny you post Days of Heaven. Heard of it only a week ago and had it on my mind, the imagery. Definitely going to watch it now.
>>
nothing can make me cry
>>
>>82690480
>This made me shed a a tear or two at the end.

LEARN TO READ YOU FUCKING JACKASS THIS IS FOR MOVIES THAT ALMOST I REPEAT ALMOST MADE YOU CRY NOT MOVIES THAT ACTUALLY DID NOW GO KILL YOURSELF YOU ILLITERATE FUCKSTAIN!
>>
>>82690252
What was so cry-worthy about this movie?
>>
File: straight-story-4-1024x509.jpg (191KB, 1024x509px) Image search: [Google]
straight-story-4-1024x509.jpg
191KB, 1024x509px
Anger, vanity, you mix that together with liquor, you've got two brothers that haven't spoken in ten years. Ah, whatever it was that made me and Lyle so mad... don't matter anymore. I want to make peace, I want to sit with him, look up at the stars... like we used to do, so long ago.
>>
>>82690748
>cry
That wasn't crying. They were just rolling out, mate.
>>
>>82690252
Days of Heaven is such a fucking masterpiece, it might be one of my favourites of all time
>>
File: Taxi Driver.jpg (43KB, 375x510px) Image search: [Google]
Taxi Driver.jpg
43KB, 375x510px
Rewatched this the other day and the shootout scene got me. This isn't good.
>>
>>82690795
he raped his retarded daughter repeatedly, got her pregnant, repeatedly, and the kids were taken from their custody because he was molesting them as well.
>>
File: hewdhigh.jpg (17KB, 308x360px) Image search: [Google]
hewdhigh.jpg
17KB, 308x360px
>>82691086
wtf
>>
>>82690788
ending
>>
>>82691086
[citation needed]
>>
File: 0421-1.jpg (1MB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
0421-1.jpg
1MB, 1920x1440px
Admit it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.