[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I caught up with the manga over the last few weeks. So Negan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: neganandrick.png (766KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
neganandrick.png
766KB, 500x700px
I caught up with the manga over the last few weeks. So Negan cripples Rick wtf. How will general audiences react to that? I hope in the show that he uses Lucille to bust his kneecap instead of doing some wrestling move. It bugs me how he never used his precious bat on any human besides Glenn.
>>
>>82690233

How does it end exactly? Isn't the Negan arc the end of the comics? So doesn't that mean the show is almost done?
>>
>>82690440
No

>after the war with negan there's a 2 year time skip
>all the communities are working together and everything is great
>group of baddies that wear zombie skin come out and kill a bunch of main characters
>negan kills their leader
>the new bad group unleash a giant mega horde of zombies on hilltop and alexandria and everything gets fucked
>during the mess a group of saviors decide its time to get what they want
>their leader tries to kill rick and he accidentally kills her in return
>ends with andrea dying and everyone being inspirational and shit
>>
>>82690440
It isn't over, but the end of their war is a good place to drop the series. Everything gets tied up in a pretty bow. Negan gets locked in prison so he gets to suffer while the world rebuilds. You can read it as "The End."

The story arc after that is called A New Beginning. It skips over a few years of total peace. Everyone is older of course, people have built wind mills and other shit, nobody drives cars anymore. More people use swords etc. Then eventually the drama starts happening again. So far I can't tell if something new will happen or if it will all be repeats. It's kinda cool seeing people grow forgetful of all Rick has done for them and forget how dangerous the world really is. Rick has to lay down the law. Kinda more villainous. Idk if the author will do anything interesting or if it will be reruns, but I'm willing to keep reading I guess since I am caught up it's only 16 pages or whatever a month.
>>
>>82690593

Wait wait wait. So Negan becomes a good guy? I don't get it.
>>
>>82690641
He's imprisoned during the time skip but some kid who's angry at Rick releases him which leads to Negan killing the leader of the new villain group. He has some kind of respect for Rick and wants to be trusted.
>>
>>82690641
>. So Negan becomes a good guy?
Yes. He's saved Ricks life a couple times now.
>>
File: bubble.png (370KB, 401x359px) Image search: [Google]
bubble.png
370KB, 401x359px
>>82690233
Well in the show he's used Lucille on 3 humans so far. So maybe your wish will be granted. That would be cool. Lucille is a special lady so it would be pottery and maybe make it more poetic when she dies.
>>
>>82690233
it might not happen in the show
>>
It probably wont happen in the show just like him getting his hand chopped didn't either.

It grossly limits what Rick can do, and Kirkman has said multiple times he regrets chopping his hand off. I'm guessing the leg was just so something could spruce up the end of the arc, since hes already a cripple, why not make it worse?

Negan does use the bat another time in the comics, but it doesn't end well.
>>
>>82692866
The reason they don't chop off the hand is because the prop would get fucked up in the summer heat etc all sorts of practical issues with filming and whatever. Kirkman was a lazy faggot too. Even though Rick was missing a hand it never really affected the character. Negan taking Rick to Snap City however does have weight in the story and I think it will be easy for the show to pull off. I don't think they'll skip over Rick being a limping pimp. It's core to his "old man" character.
>>
>>82690233
>manga
I don't think TWD is a japanese comic book OP.
>>
>>82690233

When will this zombie soap opera END? Who still watches this shit?
>>
>>82693711
It's eerily similar to one. Still deserves a dicksucking for being the fist to do follow characters through the ZA instead of "aaaah I'm scared! Get to da choppa! THE END?"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.