[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Must there be a Zack Snyder?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

>
We're talking about a director whose very existence challenges our own sense of priority in the universe. And you go back to Copernicus where he restored the sun in the center of the known universe, displacing Earth. And you get to Darwinian evolution and you find out we're not special on this earth. We're just one among other lifeforms. And now we learn that we're not even special in the entire universe because there is Snyder. There he is, a visionary among us. We're not alone.
>>
>Is it really surprising that the most visionary director in the world is a figure of controversy?
>>
Was suckerpunch some form of punishment his holiness hath metted out?
>>
We're talking about a director whose very existence challenges our own sense of priority in the movie business.
And you go back to Orsen Wells where he restored the movie in the center of the known story-telling, displacing books. And you get to Hitchcockian filmaking and you find out we're not special using a MacGuffin. We're just one among many other directors. And now we learn that we're not even special in the Cinematic Movie Verses because there is Snyder.
There he is, a visionary among us. We're not alone.
>>
File: 1488087731707.jpg (73KB, 600x416px) Image search: [Google]
1488087731707.jpg
73KB, 600x416px
>>82690174
One Flew Over the Suckerpunch is his one breathtaking achievement. The rest are just paychecks.
>>
>>82690174
Sucker Punch is the only good movie Snyder has ever made.
>>
>>82690135
THIS IS OUR KINO

NOT YOURS
>>
File: 1491114925761.jpg (26KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1491114925761.jpg
26KB, 400x462px
>>82690135
THE MARVEL IS DEAD, BURY IT

CONSIDER THIS MERCY
>>
Absolute kino corrupts, absolutely.
>>
>>82690283
I could see how you could think that on opposite day
>>
>>82690400
You're going to go to war with a god?

Snyder is not our enemy.
>>
>>82690422
If theirs even a 1% chance he is we must take it as an absolute certainty
>>
>>82690546
If there's even a 1% chance the justice league movie will be kino we must take it as an absolute certainty.
>>
>>82690135
He's one of those directors whose movies I am guaranteed to watch. Why do you guys gotta meme about him constantly? "Waaaaah Batman is more mean that makes me angry!"
>>
>>82690135
There would be no kino without snyder. People will appreciate his genius in time
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.