[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'll do the fingering What did he MEAN by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>I'll do the fingering

What did he MEAN by this?
>>
That the film sucked donkey balls, and he stuck a flute in her pussy
>>
>>82689568
>David has blonde hair
>when it grows he has blonde hair with dark roots
>when he cuts it it's just dark
literally what.
>>
>>82689568
>David, can you finger?
>>
>>82689707
He dyed his hair to look like Peter O'Toole.
>>
>>82690313
Why is he obsessed with Lawrence of Arabia
>>
>>82690387
He's white.
>>
>walter is a more advanced model that can survive things that david things are deadly
>david still beats him
???
>>
>>82690387
Because Peter O'Toole is his husbando.

No one told David that O'Toole finally got his sticky, and now he's making aliens to get back at humanity.
>>
>>82690675
walter chooses to join his cause. it's clearly a cliffhanger based on a decision.
>>
>>82690787
No, it's David posing as him, whatsherface points it out at the very end because David doesn't remember talking to her about the log cabin like she had done with walter.
>>
>>82690787
This has to be bait. So they're fighting and Walther suddenly goes "yeah you're right brother" and gives up, also ignoring the scars on David's face which would heal for Walther, the fact that it is made so obvious that "Walther" is doing some dodgy shit when injecting ruskie, as well all the myriad of other obvious focus on "walther's" face as he watches the alien getting slowly duped and then blasted by beaedboi and discount Ripley.

If you didn't realise he was David from the second he started sprinting for the ship you is silly boi or just haven't watched any films
>>
>>82691466
*Beardboi
>>
>>82690675
>>82690787
>>82691466
The point is that it is not revealed in the film how David ends up taking Walter's place. He might still be alive for all we know.
>>
Who is this guy and why does he look like R. Daneel Olivaw from Isaac Asimov's robot novels?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.