[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite X files episodes? Also, how was that rebirth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: xcops.jpg (26KB, 625x352px) Image search: [Google]
xcops.jpg
26KB, 625x352px
Favorite X files episodes? Also, how was that rebirth?
>>
I like the one with the town of cannibals, also Duane Barry. I also like the various iterations of The Thing as well- the volcano, arctic, woods. I really prefer the earlier seasons, like 1-4.

Never saw the reboot.
>>
>>82689439
Pilot
Ice
Detour
Kill Switch
>>
File: pmm.gif (1MB, 500x280px)
pmm.gif
1MB, 500x280px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ofmu1woW1zQ

Definitely a top ten episode.
>>
X.C.O.P.S
Hell Money (personal favorite, lot of great Asian actors and actresses with Chinatown noir)
Anyone with Eugene Tooms
>>
Young At Heart, unironically.
>>
>mfw preferred the alien mythos episodes to the monster of the week ones

so fucking good
>>
Bad Blood, senpai.
>>
Home
Soft Light
Bad Blood
Dreamland
>>
File: feelingthatway.jpg (48KB, 610x405px)
feelingthatway.jpg
48KB, 610x405px
>>82689439

Mulder: Whatever video tape you found in the VCR isn't mine.

Scully: Okay. Well, I just put it in the drawer with all those other video tapes that aren't yours.
>>
File: x-files-167.jpg (62KB, 1002x572px)
x-files-167.jpg
62KB, 1002x572px
>>82689439
Folie a Deux
>>
I am only on season 2, but so far the sewer monster one and the thing episodes are my favorites.
>>
>>82691044
One of the comfiest endings of all time. Sucks it wasn't actually Cher though, i would have lost my shit if it were.
>>
>>82691128
I was the same. I fucking love conspiracy stuff. Apart from the obvious Clyde Bruckman episode etc. The ones with that dude that was super into Japanese combat and plays russian roulette with Mulder were pretty good.
>>
File: The-Great-Mutato.jpg (19KB, 250x333px)
The-Great-Mutato.jpg
19KB, 250x333px
>>82691756
even she regretted not doing it in the end.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.