[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why won't they actually try when making feature films?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

Why won't they actually try when making feature films?
>>
>>82688820
Because without the irony, that would reveal how talentless they are, at least in making films, and I say that as a fan of theirs, (though their TFA review might have been their "jump the shark" moment).
>>
They are trying
>>
Do you ever wish Mike was your dad?
>>
>>82689196
I sometinaempiae ¡0#+8npmòacfdi´`ç9rt
>>
That fuy in the middle look like a fusion of both of them, or their son visiting from the future.

Kind of scary,
>>
I only watch the Trek-related Plinket reviews, everything else is garbage.
>>
>>82688820

>making a goofy comedy means you aren't trying

So do you want them to make a melodrama or something?

I don't think their movies are very good, but it's clear what they're trying to be, just fun comedies. Everyone thinks they're trying to make "so-bad-it's-good" movies but that just isn't the case at all.
>>
>>82689196
He'd beat you with his hairy polish hands
>>
I'm writing a script for space cop 2 in hopes of making some kino with Mike.
>>
Has there ever been a group of e-celebs that pathetic /tv/ permavirgins have projected their own insecurities onto harder than RLM?
>>
>>82689529
Are you trying to box Jay out?
>>
>>82689529
Please, post some of your fanfic
>>
>>82688857
They hide behind the shlock. If the movie is good, it's because it's suppose to be awful yet fun. If it's truly awful then that's because it's suppose to be that way and you didn't get it.
They actually tried to make a serious movie and it was a snoozefest.

Fact is, they know how to technically make a film, but the ability to make a good movie isn't there. But it's more than NC.
>>
>>82689596
When has RLM ever used the excuse "its' bad on purpose?" Please provide one example.

I'll wait.
>>
File: 1492899041827.png (700KB, 752x628px) Image search: [Google]
1492899041827.png
700KB, 752x628px
>>82688820
who's the dude with the NIN shirt?
>>
It's hard to make a movie.
>>
Didn't they make some horror flick that was half decent?
No I don't mean feeding frenzy, some actual horror movie.
The one Jay did on his own was pretty terrible.
>>
>>82689795

>The Recovered (2008)

>A heavily medicated woman returns to her hometown after fifteen years to make preparations for her estranged mother's funeral, only to be haunted by long-repressed memories of a childhood horror.

Anyone seen this?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0979435/?ref_=nm_knf_t4
>>
I can't beleive it's veen 7 years since Rich Evans died.

Still miss you big guy.
>>
>>82689824
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zzvkUwouXU

looks like a masterpiece
>>
>>82688820
They really needed Latza to join the team. He would add so much.
>>
>>82689901
>est. Budget 3500$
and its from 2006
>>
>>82688820

What's better:

a) Stick to what you know, are good at, and people enjoy immensely.
b) Start doing something you've never been good at in order to prove something.

Yeah.

Not everyone has to be a creator. It's okay to just regurgitate, that's what 99.99999% of people do.
>>
>ywn be an eccentric arab oil shiek and commission a comedy film from RLM for your own enjoyment
>>
>>82689901
Christ that's terrible
>>
>>82689843
WTF? Source?
>>
>>82689560
I think if I could box at least Beardfat out I would consider that a success.
>>
>>82689589
Not ready to show yet but soon. But I can tell you that the title is Space Cop 2: Time Cop. Looking to put Rich on Hgh and Test and an intense training regimen and give him hair plugs.
>>
>>82689507
>being Polish without being Jewish
that's where Mike fucked up. He'd be directing the next seth rogen comedy hit otherwise.
>>
>>82691892
Can Mike convert to Judaism?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.