[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how was it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1907.jpg (78KB, 426x597px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1907.jpg
78KB, 426x597px
So how was it?
>>
i've not seen it
>>
complete shite
>>
no
rm
>>
Norm is extremely overrated.
>>
mediocre

definitely not norm at his best

but then again everyone had dissapointed: chapelle, burr, louie, all were pretty mediocre
>>
breddy gud
>>
It was excellent imo, surprised to see such a lukewarm reaction.

Great Norm
>>
>>82688252
one of the only acts where you can watch it once and then immediately loop back to watch again and still find the experience enjoyable to pick up on his subtlety
>>
>>82690935
yeah his delivery is impeccable
>>
>>82690935
>to pick up on his subtlety
>Norm

Sure thing Chet
>>
He did some old material. The bit about Germany he did on Letterman. But it still made me laugh cuz he delivered it differently. I don't think the audience got some of the better jokes. He pauses a lot like he's waiting for them to catch up, or understand why it's funny. But he does have some pretty good bits and I laughed more at this than I did any of the other recent specials on Netflix. I just wish Norm would do some more podcasts. Jesus Christ those are funny as hell.
>>
>>82690970
>The bit about Germany he did on Letterman.

It wouldn't have a been a problem if it hadn't been the last Letterman ever, and been famous for his breaking down during it - it's the first Norm clip non-Normy normies see.
>>
started out good but did lose steam

ending was pretty good
>>
He mumbles like a retard as always yet you just can't hate him.
I thought it was OK.
>>
>>82688252
If you haven't seen it then listen to everyone saying it sucked, but still watch it.

If you have, then I think it was pretty damn good. Like someone said earlier, he does lose steam in the middle a bit, but "meh Norm" is still better than most. It's not half as bad as some people are saying, and it's definitely worth a watch.
>>
Once he did the bit about the waiter tricking him into sucking his cock in the bathroom, I knew I was witnessing greatness.
>>
>>82691323
a fella can get tricked
>>
Can you make sure to put it in the contract that I'm sad?
>>
I like how he completely cut out hello/goodbye to the audience and went straight to the jokes. You never see that.
>>
I liked it, but he's at his best on podcasts imo. Hope he does more
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.