[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this service worth $7.99 a month?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

File: Netflix-Older-Logo.png (119KB, 1004x468px) Image search: [Google]
Netflix-Older-Logo.png
119KB, 1004x468px
>>
>>82686511
No
>>
>>82686511
I'd say do burst subs. Set aside some time to marathon any netflix originals you want during a 1 month billing cycle, drop it immediately after.

Their 3rd party content is garbage compared to Amazon nowadays.
>>
>>82687244
Amazon's isn't great either, I usually end up paying for Amazon rentals on demand.

It's way better than Netflix's, though, especially since it has HBO.
>>
It's worth it to me.

I used it to watch Hell on Wheels, Better Call Saul, Breaking Bad, Death Note, some documentaries and a few movies i would've never watched had i not paid for it
>>
>>82686511
No their catalog is trash
>>
>>82686511
yes if it's a family account for your dad, your mom, your brothers etc, no if there'sonly on user. just us kodi
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
I tried to jew them by doing the free trial then cancelling right before my trial expired , and i lost track of days and ended up paying for a month, They jewed me
>>
>>82686511
Yep, I mean, if you actually work and don't live with your parents
>>
>>82686511
for me its worth it, i use it way more than than the cost. Its great for little kids, just turn it on something like Justin time and leave them all day. They're not my kids so who cares.

I got 6 months of free amazon, so that was used to watch Man in the High Castle, and Thunderbirds.
>>
>>82687429
very sneaky
>>
>>82686511
my dad pays for it so its def worth to me :)
>>
yeah it is, they have a sizable enough catalog and they add new stuff enough that it's easily worth $100 a year
>>
If you're a brain dead redditor who can't into piracy, go for it. Even if you allowed yourself the possibility to watch everything ever made, you wouldn't have the IQ to discuss it properly.
T-THAT ACTRESS IS HOT
MUH DIK
is the depth of your knowledge.
>>
>>82686511
If you use it. That's just up to you.
>>
>>82687517
t. poorfag
>>
>>82687376
You jewed yourself dumbass
>>
>>82687517
t. thieving poorfag
>>
>>82686511
If you like Soros then yes
>>
>>82687540
>paying for shit bitrate streaming service
>>
>>82687540
>>82687557
>t retarded brainlets
>>
>>82687557

>paying for mindless hollywood garbage

lel you almost had me for a second desu senpai
>>
>>82687613
>implying I even watch hollywood shit
>>
Keep paying for more "dear white people"
>>
>>82687631

you still pay for it
>>
>>82687697
But I don't use Netflix, I think their catalog is trash
>>
>>82687697
good luck with being more susceptible to viruses and having to download everytime instead of just watching shit right away, especially with shows

torrent and pay for streams faggots
>>
>>82687770
How retarded do you have to be to catch a virus when downloading movies? You literally have to double click on yourmovie.exe
>>
>>82687770
>good luck with being more susceptible to viruses

see
>>82687601
>>
>>82687376
Years ago I would use their free trials and cancel the moment I activated it.
At the end of the month they'd email me another free trial.
I dunno why but it lasted me a while.
>>
>>82686511

90% of the shit you actually want to watch is "DVD only" which is retarded also it costs more lol
>>
>>82687272
I guess that's true, I tend to count the premium channels with it which I suppose is unfair since they make up the bulk of the "good" movies Amazon has.

Not sure about Hulu.

Honestly streaming fucking sucks. Which is a shame since the entire industry is trying to clamp down on piracy purely to support the move over to entirely internet-based TV. But looking at the garbage catalog we have now and knowing they're going to eventually put ads into it?

Fuck it.
>>
>>82686511
If you live in the US, minimum wage is $10
so 8 dollars is 48 minutes of work
if you watch just two 22 episodes of a tv show per month you've essentially paid it off
>>
>>82687517
You forget some of us have kids

They come home from school , finish homework and throw on Netflix for some cartoons before eating.

It's a fucking life saver for the price during weekdays
>>
>>82687203
/thread
>>
File: Really Negro.jpg (14KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Really Negro.jpg
14KB, 400x300px
>>82686511
>cheaper than a movie ticket
>cheaper than cable
>easy to turn on and navigate
>some of its original content is well done
Yeah, I'd say so. Sure, its cheaper to pirate everything, but thats such a hassle.

t. someone binge watching Malcolm in the Middle right now
>>
File: han.jpg (32KB, 450x276px) Image search: [Google]
han.jpg
32KB, 450x276px
>>82687376
>mfw amazon emails you 3 days before your prime free trial expires to remind you that it's about to, and even provide a link to the cancellation page if you need it
>>
>>82689022
>but thats such a hassle.
How? I can pirate a movie in 5 mins cuse my internet don't suck.
>>
>>82689022
Is it really cheaper to pirate if it takes so much time? At least when talking about shows and movies that are in netflix.
>>
yes. stealing is for niggers
>>
File: 1655511-1DHF4RH.png (6KB, 257x254px) Image search: [Google]
1655511-1DHF4RH.png
6KB, 257x254px
I pay for netflix, but I still pirate most of the time.
>>
>>82689277
>load que with 100 shows and 30 movies, go to bed, have shit to watch for a month
>>
>>82688752
Reddit spacing phone poster lets his kid watch TV every hour of the day so he doesn't have to expend any effort in bringing them up right. Take a lesson from the jews, give them some literature to read instead of that mind numbing dead white people shit
>>
>>82688752
>t. person whose children will have ADD & autism
>>
File: filmstruck.png (2MB, 1901x1052px) Image search: [Google]
filmstruck.png
2MB, 1901x1052px
I just pay for filmstruck.

Classic GOOD movies + (nearly) entire Criterion collection for $11 a month
>>
File: IMG_9586.jpg (31KB, 196x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9586.jpg
31KB, 196x225px
>>82686511
>$7.99

What the fuck?

They make me pay $9.99
>>
>>82689022
Watching twin peaks right now, and it's pretty convenient. The fact that mum pays for it regardless is also nice so I just use her account. inb4 mummy's boy I don't care, and you wish your mum was as nice as mine.
>>
Netflix stream bitrate is LITERALLY lower than blu-rays, a 12 year old standard. It doesn't even come fucking close to ultra HD blu-rays. Now whether you bother to buy blu-rays and then rip them yourself, or just download pure rips off the internet, that is the ONLY acceptable method of watching kinography at the highest possible quality once it has left the local kinosphere.
>>
>>82689402
This
Filmstruck and Mubi are the only streaming services that are worth it desu.
>>
>>82689277

Is it cheaper to change your own oil or take it to a shop? Depends on if you're asking a fast food employee or Google's CEO.
>>
frankly, yes
>>
is get me roger stone kino?
>>
>>82686511
Maybe for one or two months, you may get tired after that.
>>
but Hulu has better selection, it's just not as convenient
>>
I think it's worth it for a short time. I got a free trial and didn't mind keeping it for a month or two after. But there's not really enough on it to keep it more than that.
>>
Of course not. That's why it pulled in billions of dollars last year.
>>
>>82688752
Normalfags get the fuck out of my board
>>
Just got my brothers password. I cancelled previously when they clamped down on the Canadians trying to get American netflicks.

I will admit it's a pretty shit selection overall if you don't want to watch recent movies. It's just nice to browse rather than torrenting something specific for a change.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.