[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the greatest talk show host since Carson? I think so.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

File: Stephen_Colbert_November_2016.jpg (212KB, 1200x1587px) Image search: [Google]
Stephen_Colbert_November_2016.jpg
212KB, 1200x1587px
Is he the greatest talk show host since Carson? I think so.
>>
Even Jay Leno is better and that says something.
>>
Fallon is the best.
>>
Hes a fucking cuck who is riding the Trump hate train. It's the only reason he's relevant.
>>
SCHRROOMMMMPFFFFF
>>
Yes and no. Colbert Report was brilliant. Now he has become to kind of pundit that he used to make fun of.
>>
>>82683810
Jon Stewart would have been better.
>>
BLUMPF!
>>
I've never actually watched it on tv but I watch clips on youtube and I think Corden is pretty good.

All these late night shows come on past my bed time.
>>
File: KALERGI.png (2MB, 1021x768px) Image search: [Google]
KALERGI.png
2MB, 1021x768px
H̱͚͓̯͓̦̟̠ͧͭ̑̍̀͞Ȇ̸̻̙͙̳̗̳͌͂̿ͬ́̇͊̏͗ͧ͘ͅḺ̸̡̺̖̫̣̗͊ͭ̓̉͂͊ͫͩͨ͆̓̎̓̃Ḻ͖͙̣̼̞͈̮̺̺̜̳͂ͭ͂́̐̈ͫ̉̂ͬ̒̈́̎̆̿̽͜͝Ö̧̞̤̣̠̯͉̞̖̻́̊͛͌͌͗͛ͭ̐͐̎ͩ͢?̴̺̺̟͓̣̪̳̦͕͕̔͂ͨ̿̈́͟ͅ ͕̼̞̝͓̤̪͈̃ͫ̔̓͋͊̎̚̕͝P̸̧̫͓͔̣͇͇͖̻̼̣̱͇̼̙͎ͫ̄͂̔̓͛̃ͭͮ̇͛̂̊̿̄L̩̗̺̞͈͓̄̋͒̔̃̽̔̀ͫͣ̇̄͌̒͌̌͜͡͠E̡̧̟͔͍̖ͧ̔̉ͯ̾͘͠A̵̸̧͕͙͙̭̫̹̰͇̥͍̫͙̼̟̘͗ͩ͆ͤ̊ͣ̿̉ͧ̇ͮͩ̆̋͘͟ͅS̢̻͓̣͇̗̟͓͚͎͚̻̦̦͈̜͖̣̉ͧ̑̆̈́̓͊̽ͯ̌ͣ̾̚Ḛ̴̡͉̦̟̗̥̰̜̼̳͍̫̃ͬͩ̒̒̔̆̓̄͒̋ ̵͙̼̦̞͎̠̝̪̺̭̙͉̜̣́͒̉̕ͅP̘͓̯̼͙̪̠̞̰̤͔͉̠̦̒̎̽̓̈̿̍̒͘A̬͚̹̩͔̗̹̫̪̩̔ͩ̿̈́̆̒͊̒͑ͣͨ͘Ỹ̷̠̙͕̼̗̻̗̘̹̩̫̱͇̥ͬ̾̀ͮ͘͠ͅ ̟̘̟̬̭̱̹̇̒ͦ̃ͩ́͆̈́ͪ̌́͠A̵̷͈͇̬͍͍̫͍̥̥̮͋̐̌̈́̇͊̄͌̓ͭ̈͋̔̽́̕͝T̵̡̮͇͓͎̗̬͌ͦ͂ͭͩ͞T̵̶̡̜̘̣̘͍̦̜̱̳̜̞̙͂̊ͨ͌͌̈́̐̃͌ͬ̄̚E̪̼̣͓̮̯̣͖͇ͤ̎ͩ̔̊͂̉ͨ͒ͩͧͭͤ̓̀N̴̡̜̜̯̘̈́͊͒ͧ͋̽̐͗ͩ̄̽ͧ̎̑̀͠ͅT̵̢̧̟̣͕̣̥̭̠̙̣̺̞͇͑̄͋ͩ̉́̑̑͒͛̓̀̚̚Į͓͎̜̳͉̮̤̩̦̹̱͙̿̎ͨ̄ͭͦ̾̓͜͞͡Ơ̶̷̢̻̰͉͕͓̥̯̯̠̬̦̂̐ͩͩ͋͒ͭ́ͅͅŅ̨̩̝̗͍̩̪̦̯͖̯̹̙̳̖̒͛̒̈͌ͣͫͩ͟ ̵̰̥̤͚̹̩͎̮̞̠͍̺̘͎̖̼ͧͣͫ̉̔̑̊͐́͐̽͟͞͝T̮͚̟̳͙̻̙̹͉̦̜̝͍̹̔̋̽ͭ͛͗ͣ̈́̓̾̂ͦ̓̆̽̕͜ͅŎ̷̢̩͕̞̟̳͎̯̭̯͍̰̝̼̈́ͧ̃ͫ̚͠ ̖͓̳́ͨ͗ͯ̆́̆̄̿͝͝ͅỸ̵̡̡̛̪̯̖͓͚͉̣̗͕̰̞̗̼̟̘̖̏͂͌ͫ͗̐ͧ̋͂̔ͩ́ͅO̧̨̩̙͖̮͉͙̝͕̝̺͖̪̭̩̰͉͍̺͎̓͒̿͗̓ͩ͌ͬͦ̉ͫ̾ͨ̓͟͡U͓̦̹̱̥̦ͬ̋͗ͨ͑̽͂͑ͬ͒̆̔̐̃ͬͪ͑ͫͭ͢͡R̴͍͇̠̪͚̻͉͚͇͙͍̳͕̪̹̣͚͚ͦ͐̾́́͌̓̍ͦ͊͒ ̵̣̯̮͔̫͓̼̗̬͈͉͇̰͈̯͙ͣ̋̔ͤ̃̊͋̆̈̀͢T̤͚̮̱̻̫͈̫̏ͨ̽͗̍ͯͫͣ̓̈́̔̒ͦͦ̈́ͫ̃͊̕͘͠Ȩ̧̟̯̮̼̥͙̘͈͙͍͙̗̂ͫ͂͒͂̍͗̎̃͗͐̀ͯ͠͞͝L̷̡̙̜̞̙̀͗ͤͭ̄̍̆ͨ̎ͣ̓ͧ̾̚͢͝Ę̟͔͉̭͈̟̭̹̗̮̥͇̝͇̜̖͕͗ͨ̓̓͆ͅV̸͖͇̰̼̠̾̚I̘̫̳̯͙̠͔̪̫̼̞͑͋ͯ̀̂̉̏̍͛͂͘̕Ș͉͇̰͔̞͕͌̑̀̎̐̇͋̔ͫ̑ͤ͋̑̓ͩ̚͝I̡̛̩̳͇̜̼̞͔̰͎̦͇̬̟̒̌͒̃̋̌̃̌͊͆͢ͅO̸̸̴̧̹͉̩̺̟͎̳̝̜͚͇̼̭ͨͪͫ̃̀͜ͅŃ̶̛̹̗̞̰̜̬͚͉̤͔̺̱̤̺̮̘̓̄̃͐̇͊͛͐̊̓̑̚,̶̸̧̛̪̟̙̦̟̳͔̫͓͖̠̝͖̳͙̭̙ͤ̉̀ͦ͆͠ ̷̛͇̜͖̯̻͍͍̥̱̰̟̠̿͛͗ͬ̂̈́̋͊̐̇̄͋͞W̗͍͉̼͉̖̠͔̜̟̩̝̰̘̞̼͐ͩ̎̔͑͝͞E̴͈̱̫͔͕͍̬͉͙̬ͦ̇̑̌͊̓͂ͧ͆̎̐ͩͪ͛̂͠ ̢̤̬͓͓̻͖̻̤̣͖̉̌̓͂͑̄̄͂̇ͣ̿̈̆͂ͫ̒ͧ̚̚͠A̛͚̖̟͇ͣ̋̐̽͆̈͒͐̄͊ͫͩͮ͋̋͒ͮͬ̀̚R̡̛̻̞͓̝̮̹̮̞̥͔̪̰̞̱̓̐̉̓ͧͤͯ̆̄̓ͅE̸̸̶͉̭̱͇̳͇̠̤̝̩̹͙̖͎̤̩̮̩̿̈̓̔̔ͪ ̡̻̥͕͎̤̳̭̪̹̖͚̗̂̓̐̐̋̉̿ͬ́ͅT̢̧̮̰͎͚͕̔̌̏̈́͌́H̸̢̖͉̮͔͎̻̖̺̠̞̮̣̜̗̘͈̥ͣ̒̈́̄ͬÉ͎̙̜̪͎̳̩̭̽ͪ͛̎ͫ̽͜͢ͅ ̷̗͓̘̝͓̮͉͉̪͕͍̱͙͉͎̻̺͍̳ͩ̀ͯ͒͊ͪ͒ͨ̑͐ͬͮͮ͢͟͟G̘̩̼̘̭̟̫̞̗̟̣̥̽̓̋͑͗̕̕͟Ǫ̶̭̘̘͈̪͓͙̼̽̏̂͊͂ͯ̃̾ͮ́͠O̯̘̜͎̩͓͚̟̞̔̍́ͯ̀ͩ͑ͫ̇ͫ͊̊̇̇͛ͧ͒̚͢͜D̵̵̸̡̬̺̜̘͈̹̯̰̬͉͍̰̺͑͗ͪ̈́̿̿ͬ̀̑̏ͅͅͅ ̫̠̰̦̻̜̩̯̘̠͍͉͉̞͚͐͆̒̃̾ͪ̇͛ͬ̓̋ͦ̈͋̿́̉͒͜͠G͉̞̳̤̖̦͖̩͆̌̈́̏̿̉̍̈́ͪͣ͒̚͘ͅǗ͍̣̯̩̝̺͈͎͇͓͚̭̝̹̿ͤ̂ͣ̒̾ͫ̀͢Ŷ̶̷̹͕̜͉̯͙͓͖͕̹̻̪̟ͩ́ͭ̄͛̉͆̐̏̌ͨ́ͯ͌̚͡͞S̶͇̠͉̞̬̭̻̳̹̤̝͓͔̟̊ͯ̓̌̊̊ͫ͟͢ͅͅ
>>
if he toned down the politics, the darkness, and the anger, he'd definitely be the best one on air. i don't watch talk shows to see a limousine liberal spend 90% of the time making political jokes.

i miss craig fergusons show.
>>
>>82685866
He would have been better. In a way he's responsible for turning late night to shit because all of his Daily Show offspring got their own shows and copied his act. But his show was never as insufferable as theirs. He was obviously partisan but regularly went after liberals too. Actually, his biggest accomplishment is probably going after CNBC. Colbert just preaches to the choir every night.
>>
File: FHJJFF.png (1MB, 1021x768px) Image search: [Google]
FHJJFF.png
1MB, 1021x768px
Hand over the scoops, brumpf.
>>
>>82683810
Host? I literally only watch his monologues.

Does he still do Better Know A District? I loved that a lot from his old show. I was really hoping he'd continue it.
>>
File: t6wwgkgmcyby.jpg (85KB, 960x692px) Image search: [Google]
t6wwgkgmcyby.jpg
85KB, 960x692px
>>82683810
Right now he is.
>>
>>82683836

Jay Leno is bottom of the barrel absolute shit. If you think Colbert is repetitive you definitely weren't watching the tonight show during the Clinton era.
>>
File: image.png (821KB, 1200x2597px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
821KB, 1200x2597px
Anyone genuinely curious what he will say now? No special prosecutor for investigation, even Feinstein said Trump isnt investigated, Comey refuses to testify before Senate, and Gowdy will be head of FBI.

Colberts whole Russia narrative is done. Will he make a homophobic joke again?
>>
File: Fat Pedo Sandwich.jpg (131KB, 1082x816px) Image search: [Google]
Fat Pedo Sandwich.jpg
131KB, 1082x816px
>>82684194
>riding the Trump hate train
And why, because like like MANY other celebs and politicians, he's been video taped committing horrendous sexual acts on young children.
This fucker needs to be burned at the stake.
>>
>>82686001
>>82686083
These colbertposts are starting to look like an extra-dimensional entity's efforts to communicate with us
>>
>>82686983
c r i n g e
>>
>>82687064
Stop asking questions about that. Delete this post. Youre being ridiculous. Thinm about popular media and Facebook RIGHT NOW
>>
>>82687111
r e d d i t
>>
File: colbert creepy laugh.gif (2MB, 254x275px) Image search: [Google]
colbert creepy laugh.gif
2MB, 254x275px
>>82686121
>Does he still do Better Know A District? I loved that a lot from his old show. I was really hoping he'd continue it.
Comedy Central would literally sue his ass if he did.
>>
>>82687358
They almost sued him just for referring to his character from the Colbert Report and using "The Word."

He had to distance the show from those a bit. Calling it "The Werd" and such.
>>
>>82683869

At sucking?
>>
Definitely.
>>
>>82686983
>that pic
>>
>>82683869
That explains being murdered in the ratings HA HA HA YOU'RE SO FUNNY *slaps table*
>>
>>82683869
Do you the copy pasta for fallon's speech patterns? It mocks his style and his quirks. Same with john oliver, some funny posts and I totally read it in their voices. Don't have those screenshots though, anybody else?
>>
File: 1494224786199.webm (3MB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494224786199.webm
3MB, 480x600px
>>82687841
*braps behind you*
>>
IMPEACH SARANARD LUNJALORFFFFFFFFFF
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.