[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Void

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot (36).png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (36).png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Holy. Fucking. Shit.

No Horror movie is going to surpass this for a while.

>There will never be a sequel comprised of them wandering this ancient land and unearthing its secrets
>>
>>82682410
idk whether to watch or not because of blatant shilling
>>
>>82682520
same, gonna watch it just now anyways fuck it.
>>
>>82682520

Blatant shilling for what, a kickstarter movie that came out like a month ago that you can download for free?

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?!?!
>>
>>82682578
it was a kickstarter movie? huh.
>>
Trust me, boys, this flick does Carpenter proud.
>>
>>82682410
it was shit and the acting was awful
>>
>There will never be a sequel comprised of them wandering this ancient land and unearthing its secrets

That's right. And the reason is because they had no idea what to do with it beyond "Hurr here's a lovecraft thing! So spoop!" in their generic zombie bullshit.
>>
>>82682410
Its not that great. Also that sequel would ruin the ending.
>>
>>82682656
What could anyone possibly do to serve true justice to Lovecraftian mythology?

Short of showing those trumpet blowing ancient gods in space I really don't know what.
>>
File: mfw (20).jpg (111KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
mfw (20).jpg
111KB, 700x525px
so is this worth a watch or am i wasting my time?, please and thank you
>>
>>82682755
Watch it nigga. Iz good
>>
>>82682578
>Blatant shilling for what, a kickstarter movie that came out like a month ago that you can download for free?
yeah
>>
>>82682755
Its a waste of time, no scene plays out like it should and no acts like humans, acting is terrible, plot is absurdist, nonsensical bullshit with little to no entertaining value unless youre autistic and think b-movie horror movies are high art and have to analyze the shit out of it to create some convoluted made up meaning
>>
>>82682922
and into the trash it goes, cheers
>>
>>82682922
Thanks senpai, I'll go back to watching Dear White People now.
>>
>>82682693
No it wouldn't. Just have different characters and a new setting. It wouldn't have to use the same protagonists like the alien, scream or halloween series
>>
>>82682920
You answered the wrong question correctly.

>ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?!?!
>>
>>82682410
it was 5/10 and I'm saying this as a huge H.P. Lovecraftfag

the script was fucking trash
the plot was meh
the wors offender were the shit and unlikeable actors though
>>
>>82683148
so why are you shilling it
>>
I still don't get who the guys wearing sheets with triangles were
>>
>>82683230
cultists. jesus christ, tell me you are no older than 15, so at least it's forgivable.
>>
>>82682755
You're not just wasting your time, you're wasting our time too. Good job.
>>
The practical effects are great but that's all the movie has. I still don't know what the cults goal was. Rebirth as aliens? Life on that pyramid? The doctor was too ambiguous.
>>
>>82683288
they didn't seem human
>>
But guys Windom Earle was in it
>>
waste of a beautiful looking film.
great look, great direction, great bad guy (as in voice, look) but empty as fuck, didn't give a shit about characters

it was a weak version of prince of darkness which isnt even the best of carpenter
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.