[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Angsty white teen bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>Angsty white teen bullshit
>>
>>82682343
That's not what angst means.
>>
So what were the reasons?
>>
File: IMG_2484.jpg (213KB, 1180x1180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2484.jpg
213KB, 1180x1180px
duh
>>
>>82682716
It's scary how accurate that is.

>>82682682
Stupid teenage shit.

And rape.
>>
>>82682682
people were mean to her. one raped her. one loved her.
it was mostly just attention whoring though, even after hannahs death she was an attention whore
>>
>>82682682
>1: Guy I liked showed his friends a photo where you could see my panties and Bryce stole his phone and shared the photo with everyone
>2: Girl was my friend but then stopped being my friend
>3: Guy said I have a nice ass (WOAH)
>4: Guy stalked me and shared a picture of me kissing a psycho girl
>5: Psycho girl I kissed throws me under the bus and says some random shit about me to deviate the attention from her
>6: Guy tried to finger me in front of her friends
>7: In a class we had this thing for leaving anonymous positive messages in bags and a guy I was mean to started stealing the messages in my bag (wow)
>8: Some guy put a personal poem of mine in a magazine without my consent
>9: Guy from tape 1 let Bryce rape girl from tape 2
>10: Hot black girl accidentally knocked down a stop sign which resulted in a car crash and cool based bro Jeff dying
>11: I was finally about to fuck the guy I loved and who loved me back but then I kicked him out even though I wanted him to stay and got sad because he didn't read my mind
>12: I was raped by Bryce
>13: Went to the school councelor and told him "I think" I kinda got raped but didn't give him anything to work with so he said he couldn't help me
>Killed myself. I only left a note (well, tapes) for people who hurt me and didn't leave ANYTHING for my parents, the people who loved me the most. I slit my wrists in a bathtub and left the fucking water running so the blood would spread all over the fucking floor. I made the tapes to guilt trip everyone telling them I killed myself because of them even though most of what they did wasn't that bad and happens to a lot of teenagers. HEY GUYS PLEASE FEEL BAD FOR ME XDDDD
>>
>>82682716
fun fact: middle class white people have middle class white people problems because they act like middle class white people and not niggers
>>
>>82683295
>Uh uh NIGGERS!

Why do cumskins get so butthurt easily?
>>
>>82682716
This
>>
>>82683580
>cum creates life
>shit is a fecal matter
you need to choose your words more carefully if you want to insult your overlords, nignog
>>
>>82683580
Uh uh CUMSKINS!

Why do shitskins get butthurt so easily?
>>
>>82683763
>This is the autism of cumskins

Kek
>>
>>82684303
xD
>>
>>82683214
Are you pretending that half that stuff isn't bad.
>>
>>82682774
At least one of those rapes could have been easily prevented and it was retarded on that characters part to put themselves in that situation. So I don't even count it as a rape.
>>
>>82683778
>More cumskin autism
>>
File: 1468041529822s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1468041529822s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>82683214
>cool based bro jeff
kek
>>
>>82684403
I said that most of it is not THAT bad, not that it's not bad.
>>
>>82683580
Why are niggers so butthurt that they cling tenuously to the laughably stupid epithet 'cumskin'?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.