[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I nearly beat you, bro!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: almost.jpg (35KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
almost.jpg
35KB, 500x306px
I nearly beat you, bro!
>>
>>82678774
Granny shifters.. When will they learn
>>
>>82678774
I almost fucked you dude
>>
File: Vin-Diesel-Furious[1].jpg (43KB, 618x328px) Image search: [Google]
Vin-Diesel-Furious[1].jpg
43KB, 618x328px
Why don't you make like a tree and die
>>
Only kino film of that whole shit franchise
>>
>>82678959
Tokyo Drift was enjoyable for being complete unmitigated shit
>>
>>82678940
This
>>
>>82678978
The entire series is great for Netflix and chill because women can understand them, and there's just enough "sexy."
>>
>>82679035
Cool
>>
YOU NEARLY BEAT ME? YOU NEVER NEARLY BEAT ME. YOU NEVER NEARLY BEAT YOUR CAR
>>
>>82678774

This movie would have been kino if it wasn't made into a shitty franchise that dragged the name into the mud.

Fucking greedy fucks ruin everything.
>>
>>82679035
If she's turned on by the fast and furious movies you need to be tested for every fucking STD on the planet
>>
>>82678978
Yeah second film and tokyo drift were stupid fun because they had personality and still had races, the others are low tier action flicks.
>>
>>82679093
This
>>
>>82679081
>he can't judge a film on its own merits
Just ignore the later movies if they bother you so much.
>>
Vin Diesel is too cool for this world
>>
>>82679258
I used to dislike him till I played Butcher Bay now he's ok in my book.

Plus he was the iron giant.
>>
>>82679300
>Plus he was the iron giant.
That was Vince Vaughn
>>
File: Capture.png (69KB, 799x500px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
69KB, 799x500px
>>82679328
>>
>>82679395
>wikipedia
>>
>>82679066
Just
>>82679093
>>82679139
Autism. It's not about getting turned on by a movie. It's about having a movie that requires no brain power to follow so you can jump in and out at your choosing because you know you're not there to really watch a movie. It's a "fun" movie to keep a light mood.
What's your go to N&C flick then?
>>
>tfw got into a 2 hour long discussion about the FF franchise with my roommates last night

How are these movies so bad but still able to keep me coming back to watch them?
>>
>>82679439
>What's your go to N&C flick then?
>implying I'm not a fat autistic virgin
>>
>>82679258
>watched xXx
>cheesy as fuck, embodies everything about late 90s/early 2000 but great for it
>watched the sequel
>vin is the old man at the party full of numales and feminists
they never should've made a sequel
>>
>>82679465
They've managed to tap into the "so dumb it's fun" vibe that many 80's action films had. Doesn't hurt that they've got actors like the The Rock and Statham that ooze a similar machismo that Arnold and Stallone had back in the day.
>>
File: furious.jpg (35KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
furious.jpg
35KB, 960x540px
TRAN!
>>
>>82679423
i think you mean
((((((((((wikipedia))))))))))
>>
>>82679439
Okay so literally NF and chill isn't an actual thing over here, so the procedure/idea might be a little bit different from just watching a pirated movie with a chick you wanna fuck or at least indicate that fact.
But FF seems like a horrible movie to do it, because the racing scenes require your attention to enjoy them plus they are louad as fuck (constant engine revving, shifting the car like it has 16 gears constantly, etc). Might as well watch an "actual" movie seriously or just turn on some music.
Just put on some silly comedy or a non-serious romance/drama if you need background noise.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.