[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why no discussions about this kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: handmaidstale.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
handmaidstale.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
Why no discussions about this kino?
>>
EVERYBODY TRYNA CUT THE CLIT OFF HER, CUNTA
>>
>a book inspired by the Iranian Revolution in 1979
>adapted to TV in 2017 to demonize Christianity in a country where it's already on the decline, lauded by people who are rabidly pro-Muslim

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>82674471
Because the /pol/ tards get triggered whenever something is starring a woman
>>
>>82674471
Not on Netflix so obviously normies and the welfare niggers haven't watched it.
>>
Because it's a girl show about the evil male patriarchy.
>>
>>82675136
Hulu sucks
>>
File: Norm+MacDonald+1.jpg (48KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Norm+MacDonald+1.jpg
48KB, 600x400px
>>82674471
Because Based Norm said everything that needs to be said.
>>
>>82676847
>I've just read an incredible article where "The Handmaid's Tale", a sub-par piece of science-fi trash, is defended by its author. The author, who rightly should be apologizing for her execrable prose, not only defends it but calls it "timely". The book has been made in to some sort of cable mini-series. I'm Canadian, so had to suffer through this book as a young person. It's one of those cheap, dystopian tracts. The difference with this one is it has a deeply paranoid feminist look into the future. The story is as impossible as most of these " frightening looks into the future". But to call it timely, when the possibility of this fiction ever becoming fact even more of a joke, is just a cynical cash-grab.
>>
File: 1494399962218.jpg (51KB, 519x412px) Image search: [Google]
1494399962218.jpg
51KB, 519x412px
>>82676986
>>82676847
Fucking based
>>
>>82676986
But don't you understand? Drumpf is president! He literally thinks women should be property and used only for breeding!
>>
>>82676986
Kind of outside of Norm's usual thing. I didn't think he had such strong opinions on anything.
>>
>>82677082
>only foe breeding

cooking and cleaning
>>
>>82677087
He's /lit/ as fuck. Go look up him talking about Bret Easton Ellis.
>>
>>82676986
>The story is as impossible as most of these " frightening looks into the future".

That's a stupid interpretation, it's more of a collection of things that have already happened in history or are still happening, like genital mutilation or sex slavery. To take it so literally and not as a commentary about our history and current world is just dumb
>>
>>82677739

It's the Muzzies doing that shot.
>>
>>82674471
Didn't even watch the 5th episode, just lost interest desu.
>(((FLASHBACK)))
>>
>>82674471
Because i couldn't find it on torrent sites
>>
>>82674471
I can't stand her thoughts. She sounds like a teenage girl.
>>
File: 1492343700162.jpg (22KB, 265x259px) Image search: [Google]
1492343700162.jpg
22KB, 265x259px
>>82678818
>tfw not using based skytorrents
https://www.skytorrents.in/search/all/ed/1/?l=en-us&q=handmaids+tale+s01e05
>>
>>82679312
thanks senpai
>>
>>82674608
sure, the book was inspired by the revolution but it was also inspired by the rise of the christian conservative movement in the 80s. probably why the book is set in the US.

i'm sure i'm wrong, but i like to think that the producers wanted to denounce fundamentalist islam but couldn't just come out and do that so they chose to use a book that's recognized as being about the dangers of modern theocracies. people who think this is an indictment of modern america are retarded. the point of the book is that no place is safe because even the beacon of religious and personal freedom -- the US -- succumbs to a theocratic revolution. people need to stop looking at this show so literally and start thinking about the bigger picture it presents
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.