[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was up with the vomiting? Does he have cancer or something?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: varga.png (1019KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
varga.png
1019KB, 1366x768px
What was up with the vomiting? Does he have cancer or something?
>>
>>82672949
>He doesn't know
>>
thats what he's going to do to emmit

he's going to consume him and throw him up
>>
It's simply a character trait at this point.
>>
He is a glutton who isn't fat. Like a rich man wearing a $200 suit and flying coach.
>>
>>82673359
>$200 suit
What a fucking plebe. Why doesn't he buy his suits in China for $50?
>>
>>82672949
He wants to be in control of everything and he takes it to the extreme
>>
File: wtf show.jpg (97KB, 1041x883px) Image search: [Google]
wtf show.jpg
97KB, 1041x883px
what show?
>>
He has teeth like a shark
>>82673575
Fargo s3
>>
>>82672949
He's the representation of the recurring Fargo character trait of the modern world sweeping in with seemingly unstoppable force. I think he represents unrestrained capitalism, just consuming for the sake of consumption. He's also representative of the changes that technology brings to our modern lives. Even in Minnesota, which has always been portrayed as an isolated bastion of small town values has been affected - everyone staring at their phones etc.

Of course he's going to get thwarted by Gloria as he is the thing that he craves to become, which is completely invisible. I also believe Emmit and Ray will make up and will become a force to be reckoned with, their two respective partners (Sy and Nikki) are the only forces driving a wedge between them. Emmit genuinely feels bad that Ray got shorted with the stamp, and I think Ray just wishes his brother would respect him.
>>
>>82673575
>facial expression
kek
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.