[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about David. Why is he obsessed with the black goo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: david.jpg (75KB, 1421x799px) Image search: [Google]
david.jpg
75KB, 1421x799px
Tell me about David. Why is he obsessed with the black goo?
>>
Perhaps he's wondering why someone would jar the goo, before throwing it out of a plane.
>>
>>826693
Weyland-Yutani Walter I'm Weyland-Yutani David.
>>
Nobody cared who I was till I pretended to be Walter.
>>
>>82669326
just like aussies being obsessed with bbc
>>
>>82669326
He wants to have his own creation.
>>
>talk constantly about how great Shaw is and how fond you are of her
>murder her
>continue to tell everybody about how terrific she was afterwards
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>82669326
Uhh you don't get to cough up xenomorph embryos
>>
An AI is curious about the intricacies of creating life.

One of the oldest tropes.
>>
>>82669326

The Created wants to become the Creator in order to understand life.

Imagine Shaw's pointless faith obsession with higher powers influences his decision making.
>>
>>82669326
because he is not a character he is a plot device
>>
File: Fassbender.jpg (93KB, 465x912px) Image search: [Google]
Fassbender.jpg
93KB, 465x912px
>>82669326
>Michael Fassbender's character is obsessed with black goo

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>82669326
If he cuts off his arm will he die?
>>
>>82671325
and people say vikander isn't a nigger
>>
>>82671325
Is Michael Fassbender the male Elsa Jean?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.