[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

T2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: T2.jpg (428KB, 1000x1426px) Image search: [Google]
T2.jpg
428KB, 1000x1426px
Opinions?
>>
>>82667740
how about giving an opinion first your worthless faggot piece of shit.
>>
>>82667740

> GET DOWN!

I would have loved to experience the reveal that Arnold is the good guy in this movie, just as Cameron had intended.

Also, best nightmare scene ever filmed in the asylum.

And of course Robert Patrick never flinching while shooting.
>>
>>82667740
Literally three set pieces conjoined by some of the worst child acted dialogue in existence.

It's only propped up by people with child memories of my pet terminator.
>>
It is a very good action movie.
>>
>>82667740
They should have cast Michael Biehn as the T-1000. The mind-fuckery for Sarah would have added to the story immensely
>tfw audiences too dumb to not go "why he not dead still""
>>
Shittiest well-received sequel to a great first movie alongside Aliens. The fact they were both made by Cameron really makes you think.
>>
The capeshit of it's days
>>
File: terminator_comparison.jpg (625KB, 1169x932px) Image search: [Google]
terminator_comparison.jpg
625KB, 1169x932px
>>82668015
>there are people who literally believe that the terminators in T1 and T2 are the same guy

Also posting this image in every Terminator thread.
>>
ruined by Arnie now being the good cybernetic organism, and shit dialogue like "I know now why humans cry", and "hasta la vista....... Baby"
>>
>>82667740
Now holidays come and then they go!
>>
>>82667911
>And of course Robert Patrick never flinching while shooting.
best casting ever casted
>>
It's good. Happy?
>>
>>82667911
it is a travesty that they ruined that reveal before the movie came out. I wish I could have experienced that the way it was meant to be experienced
>>
An anon on here said it is used in some film schools to analyse continuity errors because it's cram full of stupid shit but I never noticed it. I've been meaning to rewatch it to look for these issues, but is it true? Or am I going to spend 2 hours looking for stuff that's not there?
>>
>>82668310
WITH YOUR BITCH SLAP RAPPIN AND YOUR COCAINE TONGUE
>>
>>82669815
>film school

Should just go to films mate
>>
>>82667740
I fucking love it. My dad took me out of school and we went to watch this in the theater.
The original is the superior film, but that doesn't make T2 less awesome.
>>
>>82669815
My guess is autism mixed with pretentiousness. T2 has a lot of deleted scenes, you know.
>>
>>82670197
>implying I'm going to either when I have /tv/ to tell me what to like

>>82670318
I found some short Youtube videos that point out some minor goofs and a few huge ones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq0HGw6fyJE
The bridge one is a pretty serious thing, but the rest are mostly forgivable imo
>>
>>82669815

Eh.

You can see a boom mic dangling overhead in one scene in the hospital during Sarah's escape.

And the stunt doubles are hilariously obvious during the motorcycle chase sequence.

Beyond that, there's really nothing that sticks out to the point of hurting the film. Fuck, I didn't even notice the boom mic until, like, my twentieth viewing of the film.
>>
>>82670376
>counting stunt doubles as mistakes
I could understand if the stuntmen looked nothing like the actors at all, but come on.
>>
>>82667740
Raised the bar too high
If it were filmed in this age it would be a trilogy with the same budget.
>>
>>82667740

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE-tKEqEU6I
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.