[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CGI COMPOSITES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: eb.png (515KB, 848x439px) Image search: [Google]
eb.png
515KB, 848x439px
CGI COMPOSITES
>>
TFW you troll Joe Rogan
>>
File: 1488253235168.jpg (46KB, 626x602px) Image search: [Google]
1488253235168.jpg
46KB, 626x602px
BUZZ ALDRIN
>>
why was that guy even there
>>
IM INSAAAANE
>>
BUZZ ALDRIN INSTAGRAM
>>
THEY FAKED SIX MOON LANDINGS
>>
THE EARTH IS FLAT
>>
Buzz Aspirin's Instagram is the real shit, yo
>>
I'M CUUHRAAAZY, BRO
>>
>>82666737
I'M TELLING YOU MAN
>>
File: 1488358915500.jpg (619KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1488358915500.jpg
619KB, 5000x5000px
Stop enjoying wrestling
>>
>Why don't you believe the Earth is round? We have proof.
>I DON'T TRUST NASA MAN, OR THE GOVERNMENT

Eddie realizes that the Earth being round has been a thing since 200bc, right?

Like hell, don't believe the metric fuck tons of scientists from all races and walks of life?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spherical_Earth

Then you can literally prove it yourself.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/7-diy-experiments-b-o-b-the-earth-is-round/
>>
>>82666737
>>82666763
>>82666939
they faked six moon landings
>>
ALEX JONES IS A CONSPIRACY THEORY BLUE BELT
>>
This is the same guy who mocked Alex Jones for an hour.
>>
>>82666737
Wow looks like Jamie get btfo so hard he has to come here and try to make fucking threads demonizing eddie because he actually knows the trruth

show me one fucking picture from space of earth with the moon in the background, pro tip you cant

show me one picture from space with all the so called "space junk" aka satellites, dont worry i'll wait
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEsaF-gnok&t
>>
>>82666981
There is literally no point in arguing with people like this.

They have incredibly low standards of proof for their own position and impossibly high standards for the opposing view. I mean, I guess this is something everyone does, but conspiritards take it to an extreme.
>>
>>82666737
its flat senpai
>>
>>82668586
This is the thing I always notice about these types. They're unfailingly skeptical of anything that is proven, substantiated, generally accepted truth. But they'll believe literally any OTHER conspiracy, no matter how far-fetched, as long as it supports their cynical worldview
>>
>>82670326
Science proves the earth is flat
>>
>>82670326

Another top kek is a lot of these conspiracy theories actually contradict themselves but are believed by the same people.
>>
>>82668104
Eddie pls go.
>>
>>82668104

Jamie was stupid as fuck that podcast. He wasn't aiming to actually converse about anything Eddie said, he immediately disregarded and tried to discredit everything without even thinking. But he's just as fucking dumb as Eddie when it comes to math/science/physics.

Like when Eddie brought up the Michelson-Morley experiments saying it indicated proof of something (can't remember but it doesn't), Jamie is just as illiterate on the subject so he couldn't prove why that was wrong, instead he tried to say the whole experiment is a "fake/hoax"... when it's a fundamental experiment of special relativity.

Then you have all these other fucking morons who don't know anything about anything just nuthugging Jamie
>>
>dude I don't trust any scientists but I trust a random guy on Jewtube
>>
>>82666981

Eddie's line of thinking when it comes to believing stuff isn't 100% terrible. He doesn't KNOW things. He doesn't KNOW the math behind proving the earth is round, or know where that math came from. When you fully and blindly believe what a scientist tells you when you are completely ignorant on the subject, you're taking a leap of faith. So Eddie chooses not to take that leap. More people should have a mindset more like that. Wouldn't it be way better if people thought along the lines of, "I don't KNOW the earth is round, but I choose to believe these guys that told me it is" instead of, "HURR ITS ROUND 100% ARE U STUPID EVERYYONE KNOWS"

Where it gets retarded is when Eddie doesn't do any fucking thing at all to try and truly understand the math, the experiments, whatever, and then use that base level of understanding to determine whether he accepts what the scientist is telling him or not. So he's stuck never believing fucking anything. Which is even more retarded when you realize he'll believe a blogger about stratospheric aerosol injections than he will thousands of years worth of dude's developing math and science
>>
>>82666737
Actually enraging
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.