[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some of the best spin off shows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: joey.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
joey.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
What are some of the best spin off shows
>>
Frasier is the best spin off show.
>>
File: angel__1_0101_0.jpg (12KB, 250x360px) Image search: [Google]
angel__1_0101_0.jpg
12KB, 250x360px
>>82666109
>>
>>82666109
I can only imagine the hot meal he bought with this paycheck
>>
>>82666196
Can you watch Angel without watching Buffy?
>>
All sitcoms are terrible
>>
Angel
Daria
The Jeffersons
>>
Better call Saul

Takes the best characters of the show and we get similar shit to BB without the forced family drama
>>
>>82666240

What? The last episode was all family drama.
>>
>>82666206

hot meal is code name for your mom
>>
>>82666109
Better Call Saul.

Nothing else compares, it that's just not because it's within more recent times

Though it always gets people butthurt around here to say it, there WERE pacing problems in seasons 1 and 2, but season 3 is moving full steam and there's absolutely no filler.
>>
>>82666219
You should watch the first three seasons of Buffy and then switch over to Angel. The main character in Angel is one of the main character in the second season of Buffy and a recurring character in the 1st and 3rd season.
>>
>>82666109
King of the Hill
>>
>>82666266
one episode vs at least a dozen episodes overall focused on skylars bullshit
>>
Stargate Atlantis.
>>
>Joey is now a movie star
>Adriana La Cerva is his sister
>that Kike kid from that other show with the rich doctor or whatever is his nerdy nephew
>the kid is best friends with the Junior Rabbi from A Serious Man
>Stifler's Mom doing what is probably her best role
>Melissa McCartney's husband
>that cute blonde that failed to have a good career, despite being cute
>black broke Chandler
>Joey's best friend and Michael's father was that non-deaf hitman from Fargo series
>discount Danny DeVito returns
>that Las Vegas episode
>the one they went to Tijuana
>the one with a cameo by Saul Goodman

Truly a patrician show

>>82666240
>>82666292
Also this
>>
The Simpsons
>>
>>82668506
>>that cute blonde that failed to have a good career, despite being cute
Andrea Anders. She is perfect if you want your show prematurely canceled. Did the same to Chandlers shitty show and Better of Ted.
>>
>>82668563
Poor thing. She was really cute
>>
>>82668563
Don't forget 'the class'.
I honestly feel she has the worst luck despite being cute and a decent actress
>>
>>82666228
What is Daria a spinoff of?
>>
Curb
>>
The Jeffersons
>>
>>82672864
Beavis and Butthead.
>>
>>82666109
TIL matt leblanc bought a hot dinner.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.