[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They should have fugged in those few hours.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1446357577801.jpg (10KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1446357577801.jpg
10KB, 350x197px
They should have fugged in those few hours.
>>
>>82664913
> All that sexual tension for nothing
>>
>>82664913
Is that Casper? Comfy kids movie
>>
>>82665315
no it's the female ripoff of Stand By Me
>>
It's perfectly normal for teenage girls in movies to want dick from ghosts and werewolves and vampires and shit like that. And it's perfectly okay to watch stuff like that and sell it in preteen bookstores and shit. But a boy who wants to fuck monster girls is a perverted anime protag and people who like it are socially maladjusted losers.
>>
>>82665636
Monstergirls are literally fetishizing different races and play off to the colonization fantasies of white men, they ought to be shunned as toxic
>>
>>82665636
You're a very autistic person
>>
File: RayInCasper.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
RayInCasper.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
closest we got to a ghostbusters 3
>>
>>82664913
she looks convincingly infatuated, good actings
>>
>>82665699

how is a girl wanting a yaff from the wolfman different from a girl who wants to get BLACKED?

>black people aren't werewolves, anon

and chinese girls aren't fucking centaurs, either
>>
>>82665819
Point is, there is nothing wrong with white girls wanting to tear down racial boundaries imposed upon them and people of color by white males by seeking an interracial relationship, whereas a white male having a relationship with a person of a different race is inevitably him playing upon his colonization fetish and the need to submit other races, which he sees as inferior, to his will through the act of rape
>>
>>82665893

yes but anime is about asian men fucking spider girls and weird shit like that, not white men

so it should be ok
>>
I remember this one of the few movies that made my mother cry.
True kino.
>>
>>82665929
Anime is made by white-tier levels of privilege people, and the characters are white looking, allowing white people to self-identify as the rapist, colonizing main character as he goes on in his quest of submitting other races through his phallus
>>
>>82665995
Anime is made by japanese, for japanese, and featuring japanese characters m8. If a character was of any other ethnicity, they'd let you know.
>>
File: stopthat.jpg (52KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
stopthat.jpg
52KB, 720x480px
>>82664913
palpable sexual tension in this scene
>>
>>82666094
And I said that Japanese people are white-tier levels of privilege, did you even read my post?
Also, the author making the anime for Japanese people doesn't mean that it doesn't allow white people to live out their rape fantasies through it
>>
Casper is such a beta cuck he wouldnt even get laid in a haunted whore house
>>
>>82665995
Isn't that the kindest way to submit other races? I mean considering the options
>>
>>82666191
Rape apologists like you should be shot
>>
>>82665893
Men fucking hot aliens, vampires, and anything in-between is the most common stock romance in media and people went decades without complaining.
>>
>>82666267
>white males didn't complain about white male power fantasies
Wow, tell me more
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.