[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He was perhaps the kinoest kino of our generation, /tv/. Do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: ap973461342502.jpg (212KB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
ap973461342502.jpg
212KB, 1296x730px
He was perhaps the kinoest kino of our generation, /tv/. Do you still remember him? Do you still honor him? Do you light candles for him?
>>
Doubt and The Savages were some of the most kino films I've seen in my entire life
>>
If he hadn't become fat due to his dietary choices and lifestyle and hadn't chosen to partake in heroin abuse, do you think he would have become an A-lister?
>>
>>82664900
His magnolia performance is kino
>>
>>82664900
Damn, Chuck looks like THAT next season? Just how hard did Jimmy give him the electricity?
>>
>>82664900
He was 10/10 in Along Came Polly. Capote was good too.
>>
He gave good phone. Happiness and Punch-Drunk Love were better than heroin.
>>
>Perhaps

Who even comes close? Daniel Day Lewis is the only one who comes to mind. And given that DDL has a way of over-acting to the point of his characters seem unreal, that's not all that close
>>
>>82664900
Philip Seymour Hoffman? More like Philip See-LESS Hoffman (because he.s dead).
>>
>>82664900
lol how does i shot heroin?
>>
>>82665058
I dunno lol
>>
>>82664900
i don't feel sympathy for rich junkies
>>
no joke it sucks he won't be in any more kinos
>>
>>82665190
This. If Phillip wants sympathy, he can find it in the dictionary, between "shit" and "syphilis". That is, if he wasn't dead.
>>
>>82665190
t. never used any opioids
>>
>>82665289
If he was addicted to opiates he could more than afford proper rehab
>>
>>82665289
heroin is seriously a life sentence
>>
>>82665305
As well as 24-hour counselling for two hundred grand a year, a proper diet and fitness consultation that he could easily afford, and experimental drugs and techniques that could (possibly) flush the heroin from his system over time. He had the money to finance this.

He was a weak cunt who deserved to die miserably.
>>
He was shit in twister
>>
>>82665289
Not him but I feel the same way about any junkie.

t. former heroin user who quit cold turkey by myself and have been clean for 5 years
>>
>>82664948
True story, its the favourite film of the guy who founded reddit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.