[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JOHN CENA'S FIVE FAVORITE FILMS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: John-Cena-FFF.jpg (177KB, 700x380px) Image search: [Google]
John-Cena-FFF.jpg
177KB, 700x380px
https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/john-cenas-five-favorite-films/

Does he have good taste?
>>
>blazing saddles
>star wars episode IV
>the matrix
>saving private ryan
>the big short

pushing 40 normie/10
>>
Post the fucking films in the thread, dickhead
>Blazing Saddles (1974)
>SW: A New Hope (1977)
>The Matrix (1999)
>Saving Private Ryan (1998)
>The Big Short (2015)

No, he has shit taste
>>
>>82662981
>>82663004
>not liking Blazing saddles
>not liking Episode IV
>not liking Saving Private Ryan
>all because "reeee normies"

>/tv/- Contrarian & Elitists
>>
>Blazing Saddles as #1
kek
I'm not a big fan of the guy, but i'd hang out and have a beer with him after this.
>>
>>82663082
Star Wars is for children
>>
>>82663082
i never said i didn't like any of those films. i was just saying it's a pretty normal typical list for a guy his age to have.
>>
File: 1493784505889.jpg (129KB, 586x614px) Image search: [Google]
1493784505889.jpg
129KB, 586x614px
>>82662927
>not putting The Marine at #1
>>
He seems like the kind of meathead guy who would fucking love philosophy if properly introduced. Notice how his praise for new hope and matrix is all jungian archetype appreciation and existentialistish and not just "hurr the special effects are good"
>>
11 rounds was kino
should have made the list
>>
>>82662981
Now i'm convinced he posts on /tv/
>>
File: 1490150188208.png (247KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490150188208.png
247KB, 400x400px
>>82662927
>no Anchorman

I don't believe you.
>>
>>82662981
>>82663004
its not bad for a normie
>>
>>82663082
>lol so randum xD """comedy""" for 14 year olds
>a literal children's movie
>kike propaganda
>one of IMDB and reddit's go-to flicks
>movie nobody gives a fuck about

These movies are garbage, I would expect as much from a literal walking meme.

Fuck this pleb faggot
>>
>>82662927
Stop pretending to like Star Wars IV.
>varg.jpg
>>
>>82662927
>Blazing Saddles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H2W1lK7P-I

He's going to get in a lot of trouble for saying that. There are people that still film banned.
>>
>Episode IV

This is what you pick when you're a tasteless normie pleb fuck, but you think that saying Empire Strikes Back is too obvious of a choice
>>
>>82665035
Cena is the ultimate good guy of course he's not going to pick 5.

I wonder how he feels knowing that Nikki Bella has definitely not see a single one of those movies.
>>
>>82664958
>when /pol/ thinks he's patrician
>>
File: 31.jpg (81KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
31.jpg
81KB, 456x352px
>>82662927
>There has been some speculation that Cena had some issues while filming The Marine. One issue is the sex scene between his character and his wife in the movie. Cena was reportedly uncomfortable doing the scene. So, the actress had to wear a paper bag over her head with a picture of Vince McMahon's face glued onto it, just so Cena could go through filming the scene. This too failed as Cena has always prematurely ejaculated during every take of the scene.
>>
>>82664958
What is wrong with you?
>>
>>82665061
[citation needed]
It's funny when we take liberties with greentext stories but sometimes we cross the line into libel.
>>
>>82664958
>kike propaganda
>coined the phrase that /pol/ uses to denote buying into said propaganda

Are you retarded?
>movie nobody gives a fuck about
>exactly something a pleb would say
Yeah you are.
>>
THE SHERIFFS A NI
>>
The Marine is a good movie. John Cena is still my hero.
>>
>>82662927
Based BMJ
>>
>blazing saddles
funny with bad ending
>star wars
gay
>the matrix
normie choice
>saving private ryan
spielberg's most overrated flick, also a normie choice
>the big short
didn't mind it but strange selection
>>
>Puss In Boots
>Shrek Forever After
>Shrek the Third
>Shrek 2
>Shrek

Pretty good taste
>>
>>82662927

Not bad taste, that's for sure. None of those would be in my top 5 but they're all 7/10+
>>
>>82665035
>>82665055
>This is what you pick when you're a tasteless normie pleb fuck, but you think that saying Empire Strikes Back is too obvious of a choice

IV is the better film.
It's a nearly perfect story of a young normal boy who is given the opportunity to make a difference in the world. And belief in himself and his abilities allows him to do something no one else could. It's not only well told but it's meant to inspire you and make you, a normal person, feel like you can do great things.

V is the beginning of the end of the series. "I am your father" turns Luke from anyone into a chosen one. It's now a story of the son of an elite family and their problems. A Dark lord and his son. And chosen one stories are pointless. Who cares about the trials of a chosen one. The chosen one will win because they are chosen.
>>
>>82663082
what's wrong with being elitist? calling anybody elitist just means you know that they're better than you, you pleb faggot
>>
>>82663004
>>82662981

Each story is about a normal person/people overcoming themself to change the world/universe.

Cena was a normal kid who overcame himself to become the all-time greatest wrestling hero.
>>
>>82665300
this desu, criminally underrated films. I especially like that it actually sounds like FOURever which I thought was really clever because it doesn't just say Shrek 4 and it sounds like a fairytale thing like Shrek the third says Shrek the third rather than Shrek 3 because it invests you in the world. What would have been cool though is if they called Shrek 2 Shrek goes "To" (TWO!) the kingdom of Far Far Away because then it is like the other 2 films, did anyone else watch the special edition 3d mini shrek film where they fight ghost Farquaad? It was pretty great.
What I DON'T like is that Puss in Boots isn't called Shrek: Puss in Boots I think that negatively affected the reception of (shrek:) Puss in Boots which was a nail in the coffin to such a legendary and influential movie franchise.
>>
I don't see why /tv/ is so judgemental of his taste when this is the same board that loves capeshit and thinks batman v superman is the greatest film of the 21sr century
>>
>>82662927
Great kino movies. John "cant see me" cena knocks /tv/ the fuck out with his kino movie choices.
>>
>>82665456
pretty sure that title belongs to roman pham

:)
>>
>>82665730
Go to bed Vince
>>
>>82663128
So is 4chan
>>
>>82665370
>The chosen one will win because they are chosen.
But both of them failed.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.