[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cancelations Everywhere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: ptio.png (169KB, 1024x1423px) Image search: [Google]
ptio.png
169KB, 1024x1423px
That time of year. Here's the list:

Fox
Sleepy Hollow
Rosewood
Pitch
Son of Zorn
Making History
APB

ABC
Last Man Standing
Time After Time
Conviction
American Crime
Secrets and Lies
Imaginary Mary
Dr. Ken
The Real O'Neals
The Catch

NBC
Timeless
Emerald City
Powerless

MTV
Sweet/Vicious

CW
Frequency
No Tomorrow

WGN
Outsiders

CBS
Doubt
Pure Genius

USA
Eyewitness

Disney
Girl Meets World

Source: https://variety.com/2017/tv/news/canceled-tv-shows-2017-1202422996/
>>
Shows I've watched that have been cancelled:
Sleepy Hollow - good riddance
Rosewood - it was garbage
Son Of Zorn - shithouse
Making History - sad about this, it was pretty funny
Timeless - had potential but it was pretty bad
Powerless - mediocre all round
Frequency - it was okay

Most disappointed about Making History being cancelled, but it seemed like a given since they cut the episode order even before it started airing.

I hear Outsiders was good. David Morse is a good actor. But I never got around to watching it.
>>
>Son of Zorn cancelled

They don't know true art

>Imaginary Mary cancelled

Yeah we had two Ted movies and two Wilbur series that was quite enough.

>CBS' Odd Couple lives to derp another day
Not a bad show could be better with tighter writing.
>>
>>82661290
>Most disappointed about Making History being cancelled, but it seemed like a given since they cut the episode order even before it started airing.

It started strong but it was essentially a less funny version of Time Travelling Bong.
>>
>>82661307
>Odd Couple
I've watched all three seasons now and it's still boring. The jokes are all easy and obvious and Matthew Perry talks weird.
>>82661337
>Time Travelling Bong
Never heard of it, thanks.
I dislike the straight guy in Making History - Yassir Lester. Seeing Natalie Morales in the latest episode made me think the show would have been better with her as the straight guy. She did a good job in The Grinder.
>>
Girl Meets World was kind of shit, wasn't it. after the first season It felt like it was trying to impress adult critics with the constant crying and heavy-handed downer shit rather than to be entertaining in any way
>>
Son of zorn was alright though. Much better than last man on Earth.

Why do networks even bother wasting millions making these shows that are 90% going to fail? Why not buy older, popular shows that everyone liked and just syndication them?
>>
>>82661223
never watched any of those
>>
>>82661542
>Natalie Morales
She was also on Powerless as Green Fury (aka Fire from the comics). Maybe she is the new "guaranteed to get a show cancelled" girl.
>>
>>82661223
Last Man Standing was a good, redpilled show.
Too bad
>>
>>82662075
I wonder why ((they)) cancelled it...
>>
>>82662854
I wonder why ((they)) renewed it five times...
>>
>>82661908
son of zorn was garbage. there were no funny jokes
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.