[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dexter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7411.jpg (65KB, 713x261px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7411.jpg
65KB, 713x261px
Who is best antagonist and why is it Trinity?
>>
>>82659332

I don't remember 5 and 7.
>>
>>82659383
Because that's the last time the show was good.
>>
I always liked the Ice Truck Killer best but I can see why everyone thinks Trinity is GOAT. Everyone else was literally dog trash. Especially season 5. I don't even remember anything about him. Just terrible.
>>
>john lithgow says shut up cunt and did reddit dance-off
>le ebin maymay best antagonist of all time 10/10
>forgetting that trinity broke his own code to kill dexter's wife
>implying he wasn't average antagonist overall
>>
>>82659383
One raped girls and put them in barrels or some shit the other one was all salty because his gay buttbuddy got Dextered. I don't remember anything else.
>>
As much as I hated Laguerta throughout the show, the way she went down depressed the hell out of me
>>
>>82659332
>half cutting Season 9 out
Appropriate.
>>
>>82659659
Spoil it for me. I gave up after the Colin Hanks season, the show was just too bad.

To answer the OP, definitely the ice truck killer. Also, did it piss anyone else off how Dexter just straight murdered that one guy in a fit of rage, then threw his body in the grain silo? It was so out of character, then it's never mentioned again.
>>
Doakes.
>>
>>82659756
>spoil it for me

https://youtu.be/fXlYhnCF4Mc

She just wanted to clear Doakes' name. I guess you'd need more context with the investigation build-up but man it fucking sucked. Deb really should have killed Dexter here.
>>
>>82660431
>the investigation build-up but man it fucking sucked

Proof that the showrunners were beyond stupid and/or lazy. Instead of having a season villain, they could have gone to what made Doakes so comfy. The fact that Dexter was on the run from the cops/his coworkers which made everything feel like there was risk at play. It added weight to Dexter's actions and Dexter's double life was a beloved element of the show. It would have been nice to revisit that especially if it was the result of Dexter becoming sloppy after season 4's finale.
>>
>>82659383
Isaak Sirko (Ray Stevenson) was a great character. Don't remember much about the season though.

But yeah, Dexter pretty much begins and ends with Trinity.
>>
> no Doakes
>>
>>82659383
7 was great. He was so good. Then they made him gay, and it all went to shit.

I mean Ray Stevenson if that's not clear.

And the best was Ice Truck.
>>
Are the books worth reading at all? Because it's not often that a show is so bad it makes me not want to read the books it came from but that happened with Dexter.
>>
>>82659332
Holy shit, this shitshow had 9 seasons? I dropped it a few episodes into season 6 and figured it was at the end of its rope.
>>
>>82664623
Apparently they're awful

The show is an adaptation and only the first two or three are ok. The dark passenger is legitimately a demon called Moloch or some bullshit
>>
Which one was Styles? I gave up there and might have to go back and pick it up.
>>
>>82662546
They built Sirko up to be this badass, and then him and Dex never even fought or anything, and then he got shot by some random nobody. That was the biggest letdown for me, even more so than the ending. They gave Dex martial arts skills and a villain who shot up a gang-bar like it was nothing, and what did they do? They talked. And glared at each other. And then they were buddies. Not cool.
>>
File: 1471631762187.gif (2MB, 300x332px) Image search: [Google]
1471631762187.gif
2MB, 300x332px
>that time the serial killers daughter wanted dexter's dick
>>
>>82659332
Ice Truck but Sherlock Holmes is underrated as a villain purely because JULIA STILES was so terrible that season.
>>
>>82667022
>that time when the abused mother was giving dexter the OK to fuck her daughter.
>>
>>82667118
Completely forgot about that. I just remembered it was fucked up on multiple levels.
>>
>>82667145
yeah that mother was a cunt.
>>
>>82666844
idk why Stevenson is always a letdown after Rome.
>gets Blackbeard role in Black Sails: he's old and incompetent, barely on screen for 5 episode
>gets Sirko role in Dexter: made gay, killed/GTFOd half in season
>>
>>82659332
Trinity killer > Icetruck killer.

The rest are absolute garbage like the show outside of those specific seasons, bar season 2.
>>
>>82659332

britishfu
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.