[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear White People

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

I came into this show expecting that it was going to be all of that white hate, preachy bullshit of BLM. It managed itself pretty well.

Plus I'd bang the 2 lead niggresses.
>>
>>82658814
i dont have the willpower to watch this.

does it have explosions?
>>
I came into your mom expecting that it was going to be all crying and whining, but she managed herself pretty well.
>>
>>82658814
Isn't it about how preachy anti-white faggots are just stupid assholes?
>>
>>82658836
Nah just a shovel through a window and a dead white kid.

>>82658852
It starts off that way, they add views from the other side and counter arguments every now and again. It also has a white character/boyfriend that is the bodily incarnation of a libcuck.
>>
>>82658938
To add, they even show the libcuck cucking himself
>>
>>82658938
>>82658972
So if you were to guess a side to which it serves, would you say it promotes libcuck shit or whether it tells blacks that they are shit for following ebonic movements?
>>
>>82658814
Why are her eyes so far apart
Why doesn't she have a chin
Why does she look so angry
>>
Post black ape girls. We will gauge if hot enough for beastiality
>>
>>82659004
It stands on the libs side, but it gives their nothing's of what they stand for isn't they black and white they always so stereotypically treat issues as.

So it seems like a libcuck show trying to let these libcucks now they're intentions mean well but you're too full of yourself on some of these things and you need to back up.

>>82659059 >>82659066
A bang them irregardless
>>
>>82659004
>So if you were to guess a side to which it serves
jfc
have you considered that some people might like to make fun of both of your "sides" and stand on neither?
>>
>>82658814
She has really pretty green eyes, perfect for getting BLACKED
>>
>>82658814
This whole thing is about being biracial and finding your identity
why couldn't they call it 'dear biracial people'?
>>
>>82659279
>look at me im a huge faggot fence sitter i am superior
>>
>>82659325
Nah, the point is that biracial people have no identity and they hate themselves
The inflammatory title is about how they hate the white part of themselves that is overshadowed by the black part of themselves
>>
>>82659059
>Why are her eyes so far apart

enough room for a nigger nose but white people genes

>Why doesn't she have a chin

nigger lips taking up most space

>Why does she look so angry

white people are at fault for everything wrong in her life.
>>
>>82659279
That'd be my approach but this is more of a lib series to try to push some libcucks more towards the center

>>82659299
They can both black me up good, but only after the show makeup artists are done with them

>>82659325
Only one of the leads is biracial, that identifies more with blacks the rest of the cast is white, black and one Asian and maybe a chink nigger.

>>82659366
1 biracial, not everyone

>>82659390
Nah, she drank too much of the Black Student Union Kool aid and went full BLM trying to get in touch with her inner niggress
>>
>>82659472
All blacks in America are biracial. Even if they're dark, they have white or other ancestors

They all hate themselves and others for their black blood
>>
File: 1468095664338.png (148KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
1468095664338.png
148KB, 222x293px
>>82659550
>99% Black + 1% White == Biracial

Nigga biracial means you are descended of parents/(great)grandparents of 2 different races. 3 degrees.
>>
>>82659764
Nigga most blacks have an Irish ancestors

Why do you think that "Tyrone" is a nego name
>>
>>82659550
Exactly. There's actually discrimination within the black community called colorism. Light skinned blacks discriminate against dark blacks.

These actors aren't truly black. They're like supermen in comparison.
>>
>>82659550
>All blacks in America are biracial.
Sure, some are more or less biracial than others, theres no 100% black in america unless they came from africa via airplane and not a boat.
>Even if they're dark, they have white or other ancestors
You think foreigners give a shit? You think people on /pol/ give a single fuck? Or statistics? For them, if you look black you black.

>They all hate themselves and others for their black blood
Well yeah, black people in america hate themselves fairly hard. Lights and black negros, sometimes they lose friends or gain friends despite some of them trying to break the tall poppy syndrome shit
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.