[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You will NEVER be able to watch this all the way through, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: melvin.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
melvin.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
You will NEVER be able to watch this all the way through, and if you say you did, you're lying.
>>
I did a few years ago.
>>
No, i haven't. I always stop when his mom interrupts him
>>
>>82657945

You're lying.
>>
What is it, I'll watch the entire fucking thing right now no problem.
>>
Yes I have but I'm probably just as cringey
>>
>>82657896
It's worst than the The Ring videotape
it can really kill you from watching
>>
>>82657978
I'm not.
>>
made it three minutes and then realised it wasn't even half over so I had to shut it off
>>
File: Doug.jpg (38KB, 265x335px) Image search: [Google]
Doug.jpg
38KB, 265x335px
>>82657896
Melvin is kind of a testament to Doug's general sense of humor. Nostalgia Critic really was the closest he ever came to having any sort of "wit" and it's still so fucking cringe.

Remember his crowd-fund advertisement?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XXK9wByYYM

Even the way he tried to make it sound "ironic" that he was begging for money... fucking Christ.
>>
>>82658408

I unironically loved early NC. Before the skits, before all the props, before all of the extra people clinging on to his shitty productions, he was a somewhat-funny dude ripping on movies, and it was enjoyable. Then it all went to shit.
>>
What would you do if you killed yourself and as you were going to Hell the Nostalgia Critic theme was blaring?
>>
>>82658408
The editing on this is just as bad as Pau Latza's work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4yw5JJaB9M
>>
>>82658408
It's pretty obvious that all that money went into their pockets because they weren't making enough at the time
>>
yeah, try watching this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McFzWzwtmmU
>>
>>82657896
It's just Doug trying to do a Ledger Joker impression while pretending it's a character, isn't it?

The part in the Supervillain Shuffle where he dubs his Ledger Joker impression over the black dude, like he thinks his impression is so accurate that we won't think "why is Doug dubbing the black dude?" is a classic.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.