[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it is a horror/comedy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: get-out-jordan-peele.jpg (215KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
get-out-jordan-peele.jpg
215KB, 670x377px
it is a horror/comedy.
>>
>>82657133
>the interview where the guy asks Peele if it's a statement on Trump and Trump voters

do people not understand how long it takes to make a movie? the idea and writing phase for this film probably started before Trump announced his campaign for office. anything related to race is obviously some kind of statement on Drumpf to libtards
>>
>>82657133
Yet it wasn't funny or scary.
>>
>>82657243
it's a valid question, you're just butthurt
>>
>>82657133

No it a bad/stupid movie. I don't know if they were going more for bad or stupid but they succeeded in both. Well done!
>>
It's a great movie. Only racists dislike it.
>>
>like lol what the hell is tgis drinkibg milk business? Like cmon bro that means your like a racist uh duh
>>
I know of a much, much more kino horror comedy.

It's called Africa. Genuinely terrifying. Check it out on liveleak.
>>
>>82657133
I hope BBC will fuck all of our white women
>>
>>82657133
It's just something engineered to win high scores in RT and Oscars.
>>
>>82657133
Wrong. It's a documentary
>>
It was aight
Better than most recent horror movies
I think it worked for me as just an oddity, lots of weird stuff going on that made it interesting

Also in my theater there was this buttmad white chick who started maniacally laughing when they begin to explain everything
Then just started screaming
>YOU KNOW WHITE PEOPLE AREN'T LIKE THIS!
>IF YOU HAVE JESUS IN YOUR HEART YOU KNOW WHITE PEOPLE AREN'T LIKE THIS!

In a theater full of blacks. I was pretty mad she interrupted in the only exposition scene
>>
I just liked that it made fun of libshits and that it essentially went over their heads.
>>
File: Jew nigger SW.jpg (242KB, 1057x600px) Image search: [Google]
Jew nigger SW.jpg
242KB, 1057x600px
>>82657989
I know! Fucking white people...
>>
>>82657989

I'm a racist and I loved it!

KILL WHITEY STAY WOKE SENPAI
>>
>>82658260

If the director wanted to make a movie criticizing liberals he would've had an upstanding black family terrorized by a gang of unruly blacks on welfare who are enabled and protected by some white non-profit organization. The movie as it is does not illustrate how liberals coddling blacks destroys their communities. The villains are an average white family who are revealed to be malevolently intentionally racist. This is in no way analogous to "liberals BTFO". It is on the level of tinfoil hat conspiracy theory paranoia.

The director says as much.

>“For while when we had a black president, we were living in this post-racial lie,” he added. “The idea of, ‘We’re past it – we’re past it all!’ For me, and for many people out there – as all black people know – there’s racism. I experience it on an everyday basis. This movie was meant to reveal that there’s this monster of racism lurking underneath some of these seemingly innocent conversations and situations.”
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-get-out-race-horror-sundance-jordan-peele-1485477812-htmlstory.html

Jordan Peele actually thinks he experiences racism (from whites judging from his choice of villain) on an EVERYDAY basis in fucking LA, a city that's only 30% white.

What a fucking loon.
>>
>>82657133
It's barely either
>>
>>82657133

Recently saw it and I thought it was great. Not the racist KILL WHITEY shit I was expecting at all.

He just runs into a death cult.

If he was white and his girlfriend black it would be just as awkward meeting her parents and their friends.
>>
>>82659334
Plus Peele seems to think our wicked racism stems from envy of the obviously superior black body. Which is shit straight from the NOI-zeitgeist and a lol notion to actual evil racist white people.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.