[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

after what he said about pedophilia in Hollywood his career is ruined.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 6276-elijah-wood.jpg (57KB, 290x387px) Image search: [Google]
6276-elijah-wood.jpg
57KB, 290x387px
after what he said about pedophilia in Hollywood his career is ruined.
>>
>manlet
>career
>>
Noone likes a snitch
>>
>>82656853
>his career is ruined.
His career is fine. He invested his money wisely and has been independently producing movies for years, you meme spouting fuck.
>>
>>82656853
>one of the leads in LoTR
>career ruined
he's floating on by after that money, especially if he negotiated for a cut of the profits, not to mention endorsements and royalties
>>
>>82656927
no need to insult me
>>
>>82656853
Probably
>>
>>82656853
>his career is ruined
He doesn't have a career. He's been typecasted since LOTR and hasn't been relevant since.
>>
His career ended once his face started looking like that.
>>
>>82656962
He was he star on Wilfred for years and starred in the Grand Jury Prize winning film at Sundance this year. He's far from ruined.

He also has a DJ career apparently.
>>
>>82656979
Its only an insult if its not true.
>>
>>82656853
what did he say
>>
>>82657245
kek'd
>>
>>82657245
it's always an insult
>>
>>82656853
In my book. He's made it to the point where he can do whatever he wants.
>>
>>82656853
You knew something was up when he backpedaled as hard as he did.

He should have just stuck to his guns and not be a pussy. Pedowood and the casting couch will never be investigated thanks to this kind of shit.
>>
>>82657005
How the FUCK has he been typecasted in any way?
>>
>>82657444
someone needs to lay all that shit out on the table, go to the FBI then get fucking Executive Outcomes or STEPP or some shit to come guard you
>>
>>82656853
Probably. I've got a lot more respect for him though.
>>
>>82657519
>go to the FBI then get fucking Executive Outcomes or STEPP or some shit to come guard you
Oh how foolish you are, you're like a lost puppy
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.