[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Yeah? Well I had sex with your wife!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

File: jonah.png (634KB, 838x480px) Image search: [Google]
jonah.png
634KB, 838x480px
>Yeah? Well I had sex with your wife!
>>
>>82652472
>back off?
>back off??????
>-shoves you against a wall and punches your nuts-
>i said back off????????
>>
DUDE SEX XDDDD
>>
>>82652599
casual sex is probably the biggest meme of them all this century
>>
File: gyguh.jpg (7KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
gyguh.jpg
7KB, 249x202px
>shitty gold chain

What did Jonah mean by this?
>>
>>82652641
Don't fuck with him
>>
anyone else love seeing this fat kike obliterated? anytime a celebrity's ego gets bruised blood rushes to my penis
>>
>>82652634
>biggest meme
>getting to bone girls a meme

>biggest meme
certainly not
>>
>>82652782
to fatties and nerds casual sex is a myth
>>
>fuck you bitch
>>
>>82652782
there is zero emotional connection and you have a much easier time with your hand + lotion. you are practically memeing yourself with an empty body/mind
>>
>>82652974
t. Christcuck
>>
>>82652782
>spending 2 hours wooing a girl on a date just for 20-30mins of sex when you could just jack it
Plus with hookups you dont have any connection and regret wasting so much time just to ejaculate
>>
>>82652974
that's pretty sad if this is what you've convinced yourself
>>
>>82654563
>literally pointlessly going out of your way to fuck random Stacey's

For what purpose? Accomplishes literally nothing and the attitude is a by product of the West's degeneracy

We would fuck as many females as possible when we were caveman to have the best chance of producing off spring. We also raped things daily and probably ate shit, but all these things have no use in the modern world

tl;Dr Jewish trickery has made you think casual sex is an admirable trait when really it only hurts your society
>>
>>82652472
The JERK STORE CALLED
>>
>>82654563
>thats pretty sad if you want to actually connect with a girl instead of having shallow sex
Yes goyim thats right
>>
>>82654733
because playing video games for a couple hours is better than going out for a couple of hours and getting laid. you're the only degenerate neetsoc cuck. i'm black by the way and i fuck white bitches 3 times a week
>>
>>82654920
>he thinks the only important things in life are sluts and vidya

Yep, that's a nigger
>>
>>82654777
>you don't need sex when you can just masterbate for the rest of your life
Yes virgin thats right.
>>
>>82655038
Not what i said at all
>>
>>82654733
*tips*
>>
>>82655059
>the jews have tricked you into having casual sex
Literally what you wrote virg lmao
>>
>>82654733
Which dopey religion are you too into?
>>
You had sex with my wife!? I do that every year. So, unless you have fucked her 3 times, I win baby.
>>
>>82655145
>funny you should mention a baby...
>>
>>82655134
Yeah to destroy family values.
You have no counter argument tho and sex must be hard for you to get so you think it must be for me as well and call me a virgin, sure showed me!
>>
>>82655174
>casual sex = destroying family values
lmao can't make this up
look at this dumb virgin getting fumed
>>
>>82655174
Nigga plz.

Powerful men have been having casual sex since the beginning of time.

How many kids did Genghis Kahn have?

I could go on and on.

Your hypothesis is bullshit.
>>
>>82655234
You got a point idk what things were like back in the day
But recently its been people with jewish last names really pushing for the whole hookup culture. Idk what other reason they have
>>
>>82655234
Yeah modern society really should just be structured by warlords who compete for the biggest harems and kill anyone weaker than them I'm sure you'll fare real well.
>>
>>82655310
If it is, it's directed at women not men.

Men petty much take sex when and where they can get it and always have.
>>
>>82652472
>ouch, I would never say no to you in my fantasies, ...what's your name?
he wants to address her, but she's nobody so he don't know her name, it was "accident"
>>
>>82655646
Power is power.

Wether it's Genghis Kahn or Tiger Woods.
>>
>>82654764
THEY ARE OUT OF YOUS HAHAHAH
>>
>Those who don't have sex
CASUAL SEX IS BAD LMAO JEWS HAVE CONVINCED YOU TO ABANDON YOUR MORALS >tfw no gf >ree all women are whores
>>
>>82652472
"haha, yeah, full bottle"
>>
File: 1394334754075.gif (996KB, 295x223px) Image search: [Google]
1394334754075.gif
996KB, 295x223px
>>82652472
>Well I can fuck TEN supermodels WAY hotter than you TONIGHT, BITCH.
>>
>>82652472
>are all people in this country so mean?
>>
>>82652634
>>82652782
>>82654733
>>82654998

Relationships with women is the biggest meme, marriage, girlfriends, all a meme.

Casual sex with women is the way to go, of course you will burn out with age but it sure as hell is better than getting stuck in a complicated relationship that could so easily end in failure, or in best case scenario gimp you forever.

Literally no reason to getting in a serious relationship other than to appease societal norms.

Of course, if you don't have enough money to travel and experience other things. It is probably best for you to settle down than. But it pretty much executes the other options.
>>
I legitimately angry that this bitch made /ourguy/ Jonna Hill look and feel terrible, is there a way to make her life worse?
>>
>>82655825
Reality is overwhelming majority of men can't have casual sex. It's nota choice for them.

For themost part, those who can...do.
>>
>>82655828
She's French, only a matter of time before she's raped and killed by Abdul il-Mohammed, 12 year old refugee.
>>
>>82655828
Jonah '24 inches' Feldstein us not /ourguy/.

The French chick did nothing wrong.

Jonah couldn't handle the bantz.
>>
File: nmf.png (559KB, 634x401px) Image search: [Google]
nmf.png
559KB, 634x401px
>They're not my friends
>>
>>82655825
Or u could not end up in a complicated relationship by dating a level headed girl
Hard 2 find i know yadda yadda
>>
>>82656014
>level headed girl
They literally, L I T E R A L L Y don't exist.
>>
>>82652472
What's the point of these threads?
Even Hill probably doesn't care anymore
>>
wuz jona, dare i say it, unfunny here?
>>
>>82656124
Feldstein was so asshurt about it he's been living on 700 calories a day forthe last9 months.
>>
>>82656124
>even hill probably doesnt even care anymore
Yeah i bet he fucking doesnt ok? So stop making these fucking threads where this stupid cunt tells an unfunny cringey and unnecessarily mean joke ok?
>>
>>82656124

it's funny watching /tv/ try to make a comeback that's 1 funny 2 doesn't come off as being butthurt
>>
>>82654764
savage
>>
>>82656404
Fatty detected.
>>
>>82656470
Im not even fat ive lost a ton of weight recently
>>
>>82656490
You'll be fat again soon enough.
>>
>>82656490
Is that you Feldstein?
>>
>>82656554
Not if i continue to eat fresh
>>
>>82652472
What happened? I must have missed this.
>>
>>82652472
>I'm gonna rape and fucking kill you in your sleep tonight, you fucking bitch, you fucked with the wrong hill
>>
File: me irl.png (266KB, 1004x213px) Image search: [Google]
me irl.png
266KB, 1004x213px
>Is that what you think, huh? Is that what you think, you stupid bitch? You know what, I've been catching flack for my looks my whole life, and I think you're the straw that broke the camel's back. You're one snaggletooth away from being a garbage bin bargain for one of my elite sadomasochistic Jewish friends, and frankly, you crossed the wrong guy today. We'll be meeting outside after this show ends, and I'll be bringing my freshly sharpened katana along with some hard pipe laying Hebrew homies. Do you want to learn how to say shalom while gagging on a turd the size of your arm? You're about to be dumpster dunked, you slobbering simian retard. I honestly wish you'd made this comment on a bigger stage, so the rest of the world could witness the beginning of your end just as France, the land of the transsexual, has. Tell your husband in the wig to stop fucking giggling, or I'll murder him too.
>>
>>82655825
>>82654733
>redditspacing this hard
>>
>>82657584
>using reddit arrow
>>
*pulls out .45*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd love to hear the rest of this fantasy of yours. NO, DON'T MOVE. NOBODY MOVE! EVERYONE SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND SHUT UP! What's the matter, frog got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before, what changed? Oh this? Yeah, this is normal to carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first real one you've seen. No, don't look at anyone else, look at me. Look at me because I'm the one in control of your life right now. I'm in charge. No, don't cry, that's not going to help you. Not even a little. Wanna know why? Because at this very moment, here and now, as far as you're concerned I'm God and unless you play your cards right, I could very well be the last thing you ever see. So save your crocodile tears for someone who cares and choose your next words really fucking carefully now you stupid French bitch. You useless skank. You disgusting euro whore. Because this is my show now and your fifteen minutes are almost up. Now tell me what you are. Repeat what I just called you. Every single word. Do it. SAY IT. And start taking your clothes off as you do it. Go ahead. Yeah that's right. One piece at a time. Right here and now on national television. Good, just like that. You know, you might wanna thank me right about now. Because I'm about to make you a star you worthless cunt..."
>>
>>82652472
>I know you are but what am I?

Was that so hard?
>>
What is going on in this thread?

Can somebody explain?
>>
>>82658570
Fat people are angry about the fact that they're unattractive. And we all laugh at them.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.