[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

School Shooting. So I just watched this movie and thought it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: images.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
School Shooting. So I just watched this movie and thought it was pretty good, any more school shooting flicks?
>>
>>82652208
There's Elephant if you want a pretentious and gay take on it.
>>
File: Rampage_Boll.jpg (28KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Rampage_Boll.jpg
28KB, 300x400px
not exactly school shooting but it's good
>>
File: The_Dirties_poster.jpg (80KB, 414x599px) Image search: [Google]
The_Dirties_poster.jpg
80KB, 414x599px
>>82652208
This is pretty good.
>>
>>82652335
still good tho
>>
>>82652338
>Uwe Boll
So is it actually enjoyable or this is bait?
>>
Why are they always white kids?
>>
>>82652437
Black kids have already dropped out to shoot each other in the street by the time they're old enough for high school
>>
>>82652421
It's honestly one of his better movies. It's just shock violence for most of the movie but it actually had a decent story and ending.
>>
>>82652421
Uwe Boll is a great film maker, fuck off you kike

The Rampage Trilogy is one of the best of all time
>>
>>82652437
White peoples comfy and easy life make them bored
>>
is there anything that shows it from the cops point of view? as in this sort of thing:

>One significant change to police tactics following Columbine is the introduction of the Immediate Action Rapid Deployment tactic, used in situations with an active shooter. Police followed the traditional tactic at Columbine: surround the building, set up a perimeter, contain the damage. That approach has been replaced by a tactic that takes into account the presence of an active shooter whose interest is to kill, not to take hostages. This tactic calls for a four-person team to advance into the site of any ongoing shooting, optimally a diamond-shaped wedge, but even with just a single officer if more are not available. Police officers using this tactic are trained to move toward the sound of gunfire and neutralize the shooter as quickly as possible. Their goal is to stop the shooter at all costs; they are to walk past wounded victims, as the aim is to prevent the shooter from killing or wounding more.
>>
File: GALLERY-13-650x370.jpg (97KB, 650x370px) Image search: [Google]
GALLERY-13-650x370.jpg
97KB, 650x370px
>>82652208
>any more school shooting flicks?
>>
>>82652437
spree shootings take planning and patience
>>
>>82652335
One thing I'll say Elephant, I felt really bad for the nerdy girl.

We Need to Talk About Kevin is basically one, as it explores the sociopath behavior of the boy leading up to his shooting (well, he uses a bow and arrow, but still.)

Heart of America was released around the same time as Elephant and Zero Day, can't speak to how good it is.

Beautiful Boy actually deals with the aftermath of the parents discovering their son was the shooter.
>>
There was one where some kid went on a bow shooting spree or something like that, I think it had Tilda Swinton in it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zxOwo10_U
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>82652385
this. a thousand times this.
>>
>>82652385
>Kevin Smith pre-
DROPPED
>>
>>82653477
that's we need to talk about kevin
>>
>>82653586
the movie had like a $10,000 budget so they accepted whatever help they could get for distribution. It's a good movie.
>>
>>82653586
Kevin Smith isn't that bad dude
>>
>>82653635
Hi Kevin! Shouldn't you be busy managing your daughter's "career"?
>>
>>82653630
They should have sucked dick behind a Wendy's to make that money. It would have been far less humiliating.
>>
>>82653468
I hated We Need to Talk About Kevin. It would have worked if he was just this regular troubled kid with issues, but he was a cunt. Killing hamsters. Fucking up his sister's eye. Doing all sorts of awful shit. And the mom wasn't any better either. The whole movie was just cunts being awful to each other, and I hated every minute of it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xw9g39iPXk
>>
>>82653635
He's good with ideas but not so good with execution
>>
If I was writing a teen drama show, I would have a school shooting episode every season just as an excuse to fire cast members I don't like.
>>
File: samhyde.jpg (30KB, 243x483px) Image search: [Google]
samhyde.jpg
30KB, 243x483px
Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?
>>
File: 1492390702841.jpg (304KB, 1280x1274px) Image search: [Google]
1492390702841.jpg
304KB, 1280x1274px
>>82652385
agreed.
I hadn't heard of it until after I read the Triflers, which has problems but is pretty good if you're looking to pass the time with a school shooting book
>>
>>82652421
There was going to be a sequel (the trailer used royalty free music from Audio Jungle) funded on Kickstarter but instead people spent there money on a retarded wizard in the forest.
>>
>>82654367
>vizard in the forest
FTFY
>>
>>82652776
That's hardcore, movie about lone cop after a gunman when
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.