[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this is the actual poster wew lad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: reddit the poster.jpg (320KB, 1018x1500px) Image search: [Google]
reddit the poster.jpg
320KB, 1018x1500px
>this is the actual poster
wew lad
>>
>>82649937
>it's worth the price of admission alone
What does that even mean as a quote on a film poster? The price of admission is all they're asking for!
>>
I had never heard of this before and your shilling kinda annoys me but I'm sold. It looks terrible enough to be fun.

Plus, boots.
>>
>>82649937

Sounds like things people say about John Wick that they wish were said about this movie.

Sad!
>>
>>82649937
I'm sure an appropriate poster will come out near the time of release.
something to show off the style and colours of the film.
>>
>>82649937
>watching a whole movie for one scene

do americans really do this?
>>
>>82649937
Why should a heterosexual male watch this movie?
>>
>>82651194
Charlize Theron is hot.
>>
>stairwell fight

When did this meme start? I keep oh seeing it now
>>
>>82650181
It's saying the stairwell action scene alone justifies the price of admission; everything else is a bonus.
>>
>>82650181
>he doesn't tip the theater employees

REALLY??????????
>>
>>82649937
Isn't this meant to be a throwback to the posters of old action and exploitation flicks?
>>
>>82649937
>"its worth the price of admission alone"

Well thats all im paying for anyway so it damn well better be.
>>
>>82651194
Theron.
>>
>>82651194
Charlize Theron and Sofia Boutella have a lesbian sex scene together. That's worth the price of admission.
>>
>>82649937
who directed it?
>>
>>82651194
Mommy Charlize
>>
>>82651277
Daredevil
>>
>>82651316
Right?
>>
>>82649937
whoever those reddit blogposters are, they clearly haven't seen any action film of the past 10 years.
>>
>>82651277
>>82652283
>daredevil
Pfft
Transporter
>>
>>82651547
The less talented of John Wick's two directors. The one who didn't direct the sequel that was better in every way.
>>
>>82652381
well John Wick was good so even the less talented director is probably still okay.
The Trailer was alright.

too bad Cynthia Rothrock isn't young enough to do these movies anymore :(
>>
How long until they start ironically advertising movies as "x-treme!"
>>
>>82652368
the Civil War StairWell Fight was pretty solid. It was legitimately the best part of that film.
...then it cuts to really weird CGI running fast . like why not just have them run fast??? WHY GOOFY CGI RUNNING!?!??!?!
>>
>>82650181
>he doesn't rent a flat for his Kino Falcon
It's like you don't want to enjoy film
>>
>>82649937
but that's not Tony Jaa

youtube.com/watch?v=79ditPebZ8g
>>
>>82651491
is that the stairwell scene
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.