[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Justice League Confirmed SHIT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 281
Thread images: 50

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>82648834
>During an appearance on Bravo’s Watch What Happens Live, actress Diane Lane, who plays Clark Kent’s mom, received a couple Justice League-related questions from an eager caller.
“Can you give us any Justice League spoilers, and do you think it will be better than The Avengers? the caller asked.
>“No and no,” Lane responded. “Short, but honest. I hate to disappoint.”
>>
Weird thing to say desu
>>
>>82648884
Not really. Snyder is an objectively terrible director. Why do you think Jeremy Irons shit on BvS?
>>
>>82648834
>32 movies
>only 4 can be called "good" and that's being generous
HOW ARE THEY STILL AROUND?
>>
they know it's not possible to be better than literal perfection, DC is a lot more humble than marvel and knows nothing can top avengers
>>
>>82648868
Don't get me wrong, I think Justice League will be dogshit, but that's an obvious misquote. She clearly meant no as in "no, I can't talk about it"
>>
>>82648868

shhhhssssss DCuck, you are distracting from OPs agenda
>>
File: DC movies.jpg (4MB, 2484x2016px) Image search: [Google]
DC movies.jpg
4MB, 2484x2016px
>>82649079
no DC knows they can't top Avengers because they can't make good movies to save their life
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DKEKS BLOWN FOREVER AND EVER

The damage control is going to be straight out fucking insane
>>
File: BatKino.webm (2MB, 1920x1072px) Image search: [Google]
BatKino.webm
2MB, 1920x1072px
>>82649124
It really is obsurd how many shitty DC movies there are.

Like if it wasn't for Nolan, Batman Returns and the first Superman, it'd all be a sea of dogshit.

I also enjoy Batman and Robin in a The Room sort of way.
>>
File: 1493943486585.jpg (118KB, 625x552px) Image search: [Google]
1493943486585.jpg
118KB, 625x552px
>>82648834

Nothing news to me
>>
File: gg_ez.png (585KB, 891x980px) Image search: [Google]
gg_ez.png
585KB, 891x980px
If you can't see the impending shit show that is Justice League and Wonder Woman you are hopeless.
>>
>>82649674
Not saying DCEU isn't shit, but thinking any critics, especially RT, have anything meaningful to say is just illiterate
>>
File: JUST.jpg (498KB, 1280x704px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
498KB, 1280x704px
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*gaasp*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA
>>
>>82648834
It won't be better because it will destroy the Avengers
>>
Jesus. Will DCucks ever catch a break?
>>
File: HAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (2MB, 2764x4096px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg
2MB, 2764x4096px
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1488920093174.jpg (12KB, 528x528px) Image search: [Google]
1488920093174.jpg
12KB, 528x528px
>>82648868
>tfw her acting career is over now
>was it worth it?
>>
>>82649783
I agree anon, /tv/ posters have much more credibility.
>>
>put a filter on the whole movie
>make everyone say a serious stuff, very moody, for adults
>big pointless scenic shots
>high school religious philosophy

DCucKino
>>
File: Snyder Does It Again.webm (3MB, 1280x684px) Image search: [Google]
Snyder Does It Again.webm
3MB, 1280x684px
>>82649800
>It won't be better because it will destroy the Avengers
In what sense? Its trying to combine Snyder's "be monotone as possible" style with piss poor quips. Visually, its already hideous. Momoa and Gadot can't act even if there was a talented director there anyway.

Are you talking finanically because BvS already had Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman in a movie and it didn't even cross a billion. The addition of Flash, Pop Culture Joke- Samoan edition and Literally Who aren't going to do shit for box office.
>>
>>82649124
DC can make good movies. WB keeps interfearing, and they're letting Snyder lead the movie universe, which is a ridiculous idea. His stuff that's not based on existing material are consistently bad. He only does well with already made stories (complete with pre-made storyboard, generally comics panels that FORCE him to do establishing shots), not just using the property.

Majority of DC's animated movies are really great. It's just that they have all their people divided, and refuse to cross-polinate
>>
>>82648914
based jeremy taking the money and then shitting on snyder, ultimate cuckage
>>
>>82649786
we wuz cyborgs n shiet
>>
>>82649965

>high school religious philosophy

Delivered by the villain, whose perception of reality is warped. You think the "all good/all powerful" argument was a statement the movie was making when the guy who loses was saying it?
>>
RLM got it right, DC is just like that retarded little brother who blindly copy his cool older brother's moves without understanding why they are great in the first place. Just look at them inserting quips and classic songs everywhere in a sorry attempt to mimic Marvel.
>>
>>82650017
Michael Shannon indirectly did it too.
>>
>>82648834

Superman mom's dying confirmed
>>
>>82648834
No surprise there.
>>
>>82650068

>You think the "all good/all powerful" argument was a statement the movie was making when the guy who loses was saying it?

Is that why every time a pro DC thread gets made two reddit faggots get into an intellectual debate about the philosophy in the film?
>>
>>82649993
yeah because DC's movies were so great without Snyder
>>
>>82650174
You're ignoring the part where I mentioned WB interfering.

Snyder can't steer the boat, but that's a separate issue from the individual movies having all of their issues. Suicide Squad had its final edit by an advertising agency (which the director had no input on). That's definitely not a Snyder problem, that's a WB problem.
>>
File: Joker In The Hood.jpg (33KB, 227x224px) Image search: [Google]
Joker In The Hood.jpg
33KB, 227x224px
>>82650174
Are we going to pretend the Nolan trilogy isn't miles beyond what WB has been putting out lately?
>>
>>82650149
>that last bit

Fuck you Michael Shannon I didn't need this ;-;
>>
>>82650149
>Michael Shannon will be Cable in Deadpool 2
I actually thought Shannon made a great Zod. It's a shame he was killed in MoS, then turned into Doomsday. Such a bad decision.
>>
File: IMG_8526.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8526.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>82648834
>there are literal human beings on this board that think an attractive , successful, intelligent middle aged woman has seen Avengers
>>
>>82650350
are we going to pretend the Nolan trilogy are the only DC movies ever made?
>>
>>82650757
I could see the argument for Superman 1 and the Burton Batman movies, but for the most part, yeah, they're the only good ones.

Are you going to defend Green Lantern or Jonah Hex now?
>>
>>82650350
I'd unironically rather watch BvS than any nolan movie except maybe memento. His movies just feel so sterile
>>
File: 235235.jpg (86KB, 610x904px) Image search: [Google]
235235.jpg
86KB, 610x904px
SHE'S COMING FOR YOU PATRIARCHY!
>>
>>82649124
>Batman Begins
>The Dark Knight
>An extra space at the end
Really gets warms up the ol' gray matter
>>
>>82650808
no you fucking retard I'm saying DC is, has, and will always be fucking shit getting rid of Snyder isn't going to change a fucking thing
>>
>>82649890
She's an old actress. She probably knows she can't take the dick to get the good roles anymore and she knows she can't take any oscar gold from Meryl Streep. She probably just doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>82650757
The original Burton Batman's were great for their time (and reinvigorated interest in Batman for the casual audience, and took it a new direction from the campy Adam West Batmans that most people were familiar with). It spawned the Animated Series that helped cement the character and Hamill's Joker with the fans.

True, outside of the original first two Superman films, and the Batman flicks, DC movies haven't been great, but in modern day where you have no shortage of fans of the property in the movie business, it's kind of ridiculous that WB can't use proper talent to make something better than the Marvel movies. The Avengers were never popular, and DC had Batman and Superman. My 60 year old dad watched all the Marvel movies and Man of Steel (which we both enjoyed, despite its problems), and I couldn't get him to care about watching BvS (he didn't understand why in the world would Batman fight Superman, and how it would even be an interesting premise).

Obviously there's the Frank Miller stuff, but the normal movie audience doesn't know anything about that, and don't care about that.

There's an audience for the DC characters. WB is just fucking it up.
>>
File: Too True.jpg (112KB, 1280x674px) Image search: [Google]
Too True.jpg
112KB, 1280x674px
>>82650841
>nolan's movies are sterile
>snyde'rs instantly dated, over reliance on CGI and cool-tone color grading isn't
My fucking sides
>>
>>82650168

The philosophy is worth talking about. But this low tier shit said by nu Luthor is meant to come off as stupid. For all his references and intellectual superiority, he lacks the depth of understanding that other characters do. He doesn't know what he's seeing, but that's always been a fault of Luthor. Think of All Star Superman when he has Superman's powers and sees as Clark does. Then he understands

He thinks of himself as Prometheus, elevating humanity. But he's not.
>>
>Marvel can make the gotg and antman work
>WB drops the ball with batman and superman
>>
>>82651046
WB always drops the ball

They're run by fucking retards I mean just look at what they're putting out this year
>>
sounds about right 2bh
>>
>>82651135

>Superman 3
>Superman 4
>Batman Forever
>Batman & Robin
>Steel
>Catwoman
>Constantine
>Superman Returns
>Jonah Hex
>Green Lantern
>The Dark Knight Rises
>Batman V Superman
>Suicide Squad

DC/WB has had a string of shit movies going back 30 years. Meanwhile, even before the MCU was a thing Marvel was throwing down kino with movies like X-Men, Raimi's Spider-Man and Blade. Their good movies far outweighs their failures too. DC/WB has only being successful with Batman and Watchmen, that's about the only thing they seem to get right.

Even Suicide Squads success was due to the actors involved and the hot topic edgelords that plague the 13yo to 17yo high school demographic.
>>
>>82648834
Nigger fuck you, I made this thread earlier and didn't get nearly as many replies
>>
>>82649124
>DC = 1 Oscar
>Marvel = no Oscars
>>
>>82648868
kek, so she's done right? who is getting recast as Martha?
>>
File: IMG_3413.jpg (19KB, 240x285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3413.jpg
19KB, 240x285px
>>82651445
>Burton batman, superman, and the dark knight has kino duologies before being ruined by 3
Makes me ponder
>>
>>82650149
Shannon's fucking great, very talented actor AND obviously doesn't hesitate to speak his mind
>>
>>82651514
>how to spot when the shitposters have arrived
>mentions the make-up award
This thread is about to take a nosedive
>>
>>82651514
>DC = 4 razzies
>Marvel = 0 razzies
>>
>>82648834

will DCucks ever recover?

even the actors won't shill for this shitty fucking "extended universe."
>>
>>82649229
Why the fuck would Bruce Wayne have Bat mirrors all throughout his mansion to obviously reflect the bat symbol into his study?

This doesn't make any fucking sense. Why couldn't he just see it out of his god damn window and have the same god damn effect? Christ, this pissed me off for some reason.
>>
>>82648914
Hackary Snyder should give hope to every film student. Pump out some pleb shit, get a studio to sign a multi-movie contract & you're golden.
>>
>>82651515
>so she's done right?
everyone's done WB'll try again in about 14 years

>who is getting recast as Martha?
there's never going to be another Superman movie so no one
>>
>>82651598
Name at least 4 razzie movies you enjoy without looking them up.

And then name 4 oscar winning movies that you enjoy, and see which takes longer to care about
>>
>>82650712
I'd be surprised if she has seen any of these movies. They are barely watchable and Im a disgusting nerd that likes comics already
>>
>>82651673

you expect bruce fucking wayne to look out his window every 5 minutes to see if the bat symbol is up?

nowadays he'd probably just receive a notification on his smart phone..
>>
>>82651673
The Burton Batman movies weren't aiming for realism. They were heavily stylized.

It's a more recent thing with comic book movies where people are starting to care more about realism with their superheroes (with a few exceptions).
>>
>>82651677

No, the real lesson with Snyder is that all you need to do is marry an Executive in a Film Making Company and have her produce all your shit. Basically, nepotism. He was nothing before he married his wife,
>>
>>82651853
Holy shit, talk about a sugar mama. He married his meal ticket.
>>
>>82651445

Daredevil

Elektra

Spider-Man 3

X-Men Last stand

Wolverine Origins

Fantastic Four

Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer

F4ntastic

Amazing Spider Man

Amazing Spider-Man 2: rise of the cinematic universe

Howard the Duck

Captain America (1990)

Various Punisher related abortions

Fantastic four (1994)

Not to mention the fucking turds the MCU has put out. Thor/Thor 2. Cap 1. Age of Ultron. The Incredible Hulk that was edited down from Ed Norton's character driven script (that sounds familiar doesn't it?). Iron Man 2.
>>
>>82649855
>>82649786
holy shit that is actually hilariously horrible
>>
>>82648914
>Snyder is an objectively terrible director.
You have terrible taste.
>>
File: flying turtle.jpg (80KB, 610x400px) Image search: [Google]
flying turtle.jpg
80KB, 610x400px
The Chitauri are a tough act to follow.
>>
>>82651920

Shit I left off pic related
>>
>>82651920
and yet Marvel STILL has a better track record than DC when it comes to making good movies
>>
>>82650888
tfw THATS DC's PLAN TO FINALLY GET GOOD REVIEWS

they're literally only making wonder woman just because they know that all the progressive left viewers and critics will be like "YAY FUCK MEN THEY'RE GAY1!!1" so they will probably get better than usual ratings. I still think with even that on their side they'll get like 50 to 60% range at the highest
>>
>>82648914

Name your top 5 directors
>>
>>82651853
>the real lesson with Snyder is that all you need to do is marry an Executive in a Film Making Company
Hey kiddo I checked the internet and all Deborah Snyder got Zack was a Reebok commercial. They married and created Cruel and Unusual Films together. Can you please show me evidence that she's given him a single film gig?
>>
>>82649989
Artistically and financially
>>
>>82652017

Bullshit. Time is the only way to tell. In 20 years we'll see what lasts. What stands out and what is forgotten. It's easy to wow an audience. Fast and Furious is a billion dollar franchise now. But what's going to be remembered and talked about?

Sure as shit not fucking Ant Man
>>
>>82651920

>All that reddit spacing

Yes, like I stated. Marvel has had its strings of failures but they are small compared to their successes. Whatever your opinions you might think of the MCU movies the fact is they are critically and financially successful. DC in the last 30 years has had more failures than Marvel.

Marvel also has great variety in their movies. You got X-Men, Spider-Man, Blade, their Netflix Shows and all their obscure heroes(Ant-Man, Doctor Strange, GoTG) that they've successfully launched off the ground. Not to mention they took heroes like Iron Man, Thor and Captain America and made them what they are today.

The only good movies DC have done with their heroes has been Batman and Superman. All their other ventures have failed. They have no range, they can only do Batman and Superman. Watchmen was the product of being an amazing graphic novel that translated well in to film.
>>
>>82651948
Please articulate his positive qualities.
>>
>>82652165
>marvel
>wildly successful in pulling off a cinematic universe

>dc
>anemic imitators
>>
File: Marvel movies.jpg (2MB, 2520x1656px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel movies.jpg
2MB, 2520x1656px
>>82652165
>Bullshit.
not bullshit
>>
>>82652017
not really a fair comparison
if marvel released these films in the 70,80s,90s early 00s they would all be 2/10 rotten tomato scores
>>
>>82651853
"Who you know" is an important aspect no matter what your career. It's why it's so damned important to network with people (whether it's traditional means, or just keeping in touch with your D&D group or gaming group). You never know when someone might give you an IN somewhere.
>>
>>82652165

>This fucking logic

The Room is still talked about, The Dark Knight is still meme on years after its released. That the movie is talked about doesn't mean the movie is automatically good. People like to talk more about the failures because they're easy to critique than the things that are decent or great. How many people here do you think discuss Citizen Kane, Metropolis or any movie released before 1970?

The MCU will forever be known as the ones that successfully started a cinematic universe that spanned over 15+ movies and how financially and critically was well received. DC will forever be known as trying to pathetically copy the MCU formula.
>>
>>82652094
She went from producer working for a company to producer in her own company. I'm sure all her connections and experience disappeared when she did, you know, just to keep things fair.
Brainlet.
>>
>Avengers has sent such a high bar that the combined powers of fucking Batman & Superman can't top it
>>
>>82652235

24 out of 57 (I think it's 57) are stupid bullshit. 50% ain't passing. And honestly I am counting conservatively considering I liked X-Men Apocalypse.
>>
>>82652426
now go count the ones for DC >>82649124

marvel has a better track record when it comes to making good movies
>>
>>82652340

Ah. So DC is simultaneously in a rush to catch up because they're not releasing solos for each hero, but they're also copying the Marvel formula

Nobody really talks about House of Frankenstein. Or House of Dracula, unless you're deep into Universal horror. But the Wolf Man is still regarded as a great film by critics today. Frankenstein is still groundbreaking.

The high points of the MCU will remain. The rest is going to fade away
>>
>>82652395

I didn't even think Avengers was that great of a movie. Joss Whedon is a hack and he can never do stakes or actually put a sense of danger because he quips every other sentence. AoU really fucking showed how shit he is as a Director with how underwhelming Ultron was.

Civil War being a more self contained story that didn't have world ending consequences really made it such a good movie. What ruined it was the addition to Spider-Man and making them change the whole Airport fight, making the fight look like shit since they needed to reshoot everything.

Anywho, my point is. If Justice League isn't better than Avengers then it must be Age of Ultron tier.
>>
>clickbait

she was clearly saying she can't talk about the movie.
(also I assume she hasn't seen it and is only in it for two seconds)

and I can fucking 100% guarantee that she has never fucking seen Avengers.
>>
>>82652654
she could've just said "no and can't talk about it" that second no is there for a reason
>>
>>82652165
>Time is the only way to tell

You are so butthurt.
>>
whats wrong with wonder woman? looks okayish
>>
>>82652390
What connections does she have?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deborah_Snyder
https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016-zack-snyder-profile/
After hearing you post about Zack's wife being the key to his career I did some research and from what I can find you've been blowing hot air for a very long time.
>>
>>82652581

>Ah. So DC is simultaneously in a rush to catch up because they're not releasing solos for each hero, but they're also copying the Marvel formula

If DC really wanted to have the success that Marvel has they wouldn't rush. They would set their Universe the right way instead of making their second movie in their series a Justice League 0.5. You literally had a scene with Wonder Woman looking at clips from the other heroes that weren't in the movie. You had plotlines to Darkseid, Death of Superman, Flashpoint, The Dark Knight all thrown together because they don't want to risk the capeshit bubble bursting before they can rake in the profits.

The MCU had the start was being done with love, now its a meticulous machine to print money and entertain. The DCEU is being done as an attempt to cash in, plain and simple. None of them are better than each other artistically. Marvel is still trying to control its Directors and DC still keeps fucking up the vision of their Directors with reshoots, and awful theatrical cuts.

With those things considered. MCU is better.
>>
>>82652173
>>All that reddit spacing
>>
>>82648834
The
>HAHAHAHA
Is normally overused but I actually laughed out loud at this. I couldn't believe it was real
>>
>>82652814

>What are paragraphs?

Would you rather me leave a space after every sentence?

Like a filthy reddit poster.

Come on, Anon.
>>
File: 1473526980153.jpg (29KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1473526980153.jpg
29KB, 342x342px
>>82649786
>>82649855
>bootleg Ironman
>>
>>82652510

11 legit bad ones out of 29. I don't have a ruling on some of these. Like I don't know about the Swamp Thing movie though I don't imagine it's great

Now ask yourself how many legit classics are on both lists
>>
>>82652593
What pushed the avengers was also the novelty factor. People put it on a pedastal like the first two spidey movies or even the first Guardians. Niggas should just avoid any comparison, specially fans cause they would be setting themsleves for a ´'second fresh review!' electric bogaloo. They know JL won't get the same love from general audiences or critics, let alone box office numbers. A more fair comparison would be with BvS, I think it has chances to make a bit more cash at least.
>>
File: kek.png (435KB, 750x423px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
435KB, 750x423px
>DC Cucks
>>
>>82651046
I really don't give a shit about studio wars but I find hilarious how DC has these iconic characters that even my grandma knows and still manage to fuck it up. Meanwhile Marvel already made 4 movies about literally whos and still made bank.
>>
>>82653184

Fuck what up? Three DC movies have each made over 500 million dollars. 600 some, 800 some, and 700 some (and really how the fuck did that happen with Suicide Squad)
>>
>>82651920

I'm a DChad and I'd just like to say that Punisher War Zone is kino.
>>
>>82651712
I can't name one of either
>>
>>82653465

My mistake, friend. I haven't seen it.
>>
>>82652593
Avengers ran on novelty more than anything else, what they were doing was basically unprecedented and had been hyped up since the first Iron Man. It's still a fun action flick but the fact that it was a new idea and didn't suck was unbelievable.

Age of Ultron, on the other hand, had way less hype around it because it wasn't anything new. This meant that Whedon's piss-poor writing showed its ugly head a lot more, couple that with hilariously misleading advertising and it was very disappointing.
>>
File: 1491829972486.png (385KB, 858x359px) Image search: [Google]
1491829972486.png
385KB, 858x359px
>>82653183
that's gonna look even better in November
>>
File: JUSTcyborg.jpg (78KB, 374x776px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTcyborg.jpg
78KB, 374x776px
pfffffttthahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>82652802
Imagine Marvel's release order had been Captain America -> Civil War -> Guardians of the Galaxy -> Thor -> The Avengers. It's ass-backwards yet DC decided to do it because they want to cum with as little foreplay as possible.
>>
>>82653745

Yeah they should've just did solos like the X-Men did before they teamed up
>>
>>82652814

People have posted on the Internet for years.

If you were born before 2010, you would be been around for the old message boards

If you think this is reddit, you're not old enough to be here
>>
File: Zack-Snyder.jpg (337KB, 667x895px) Image search: [Google]
Zack-Snyder.jpg
337KB, 667x895px
>>82648914
>>
>>82653861
Obviously you can't into comicbooks. Teams who were created and introduced as teams (Fantastic Four, X-Men, OG Guardians of the Galaxy) naturally work well together and don't really require any introduction. They're written purposely so that they don't have super complex backstories and their personalities are usually more one-dimensionally because the fun of the book isn't a single character, but rather seeing the characters interact and bounce off each other.

Meanwhile, "All-Star" teams (Avengers and Justice League) focus on different characters with dynamic backstories and personalities coming together. Each individual hero has a more in-depth backstory which they carry with them into the group dynamic, which usually translates to the team not getting along quite as well as a team designed to be a team.
>>
>>82650978
fucking kek
>>
>>82653694
Movie looks like your typical marvel comedy, I'm not ready for the cringe fest.
>>
>>82648834

PLEASE BE GOOD.

That's literally all I'm asking as a JLUfag. Just give me this.
>>
>>82651673
>>82651761
>>82651772

I mean hell anyone could just track the spotlights back to his manor. He's basically revealing himself to his villains, if not the general public.
>>
File: Call Gordon I Dont Give A Fuck.jpg (65KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Call Gordon I Dont Give A Fuck.jpg
65KB, 960x720px
>>82648834
I really don't understand how DCEUfags even exist.

I get that a huge amount of posters on /tv/ are just falseflaggers, but I think some of them have been shitposting for so long, they genuinely think Snyder is a great director and these movies are actually deep.
>>
>>82649079
Capeshit is garbage for retards seem help
>>
>>82651135

WB's had a ton of good movies as well. Disney goes for the family friendly shit that's guaranteed to grab the widest audience possible. It's not a bad thing, but it limits what they're going to put out there.

WB's given us "Blade Runner".
>>
File: doubt.png (41KB, 123x143px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
41KB, 123x143px
>>82652681
>not watching the interview

unless she has little kids...shes not watching avengers anyway.
>>
>>82655707
its capeshit
do you imagine people watch a disney flick and think it was good???

its the same group of people
>>
>>82655864
when was the last time WB gave us a good movie?

>>82655864
>WB's given us "Blade Runner".
in 1982 and it was shit
>>
>>82653694
>I know this guy! His name is Bruce Banner aka The Incredible Hulk! He's an Earth man who I've worked with a couple times! I just thought you all should know this because it makes me very excited!
>>
>>82655977
>Inb4 BvS
>>
>>82648868
Is this one of those character gets killed so she just calls out the show hoping to get people to not watch?
>>
>>82650613
Wasn't Josh Brolin was cast as Cable?
>>
>>82650149
>Well, we're all lonely.
Humanity was a mistake.
>>
>>82655707

All DC/WB had to do was hire the writers for the Animated Shows to adapt them to live action.

At least nothing animated Marvel has will ever compare to JL and JLU.
>>
>>82655977

Kong Skull Island
>>
File: Kongskullisland.webm (2MB, 720x320px) Image search: [Google]
Kongskullisland.webm
2MB, 720x320px
>>82656475
Kong Skull Island was fucking awful
>>
>>82656475
wanna try again?
>>
>>82656504
Literally Kino
>>
>>82656504
>>82656504
Looks cool.
>>
>>82656504
literally a copy of Leonidas in 300
>>
>>82651445
>Constantine
I still like it. Peter Stormare was GOAT
>>
>>82656427
A lot of them went their separate ways after JLU ended. McDuffie returned to DC Comics for awhile before he passed away. Dini married his IRL waifu and now works in Marvel animation. Timm is dicking around in DC animation still, just a whole lot less involvement. Burnett still a producer on every DC animation show and Direct-to-DVD.
>>
>>82651575
>make-up award

Ledger, you stupid fuck.
>>
>>82649855
IIRC in the trailer his suit/exoskeleton actually covers his face.
Add that to the 'Eccentric Millionaire appears on the home of socially awkward boy genius to recruit him to a superhero group' and you can see Snyder is not even trying to be original.

Holy shit. Man of Steel wasn't bad for me and before the MCU DC was miles ahead in terms on popularity and they let this guy fuck it all up
>>
>>82649124
>Hating on the Adam West Batman movie and the Michael Keaton ones
Now I know you have shit taste.
>>
File: dc.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
dc.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>
>>82648834

Anyone watching capeshit in 2018 needs to neck themselves
>>
>>82655941
>something made for a large audience cant be good
Anon, pls.
>>
File: Imma Chill.jpg (62KB, 936x527px) Image search: [Google]
Imma Chill.jpg
62KB, 936x527px
>>82656427
>At least nothing animated Marvel has will ever compare to JL and JLU.
Why does everyone forget that season one of JL sucked and that it took like 8-9 episodes for JLU to take off?

I agree the highs of the DCAU completely crush everything Marvel's made, but the first season of Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes and Spectacular Spider-man were both phenomenal.

In fact, I'd argue EMH understood how to make a team work and still have effective drama a hell of a lot faster than JL did.
>>
>>82652802
All things considered, every single marvel movie that has been released since Spiderman 1 and 2 were fucking horrible. Those 2 movies are among the best superhero films we have today among Man of Steel and BvS (give it time, the band wagoners will soon switch trains and appreciate the level of detail, thought, and overall cinematography that went into the film. And yes, I am aware of its flaws, but it's still one of the best to date). Iron man 1 and Captain America 1 passed too so I'll give them that, but man I'm so glad I stopped paying for their garbage after that. Completely forgettable movies with shitty villains and an even shittier taste of humor. I am still baffled with the fact that I actually slept through Deadpool and the second half of Logan. The only other movie that was so boring to make me do that was Epic movie. On the other hand, I do still watch them online in hopes of finally seeing something good since Marvel is what I grew up with but it has just been back to back disappointments. The only movie now that I have so much hype for (from the MCU) is Venom, and if they fuck that up I'm done.
>>
>>82654603
This.
>>
>>82651556
based god nelson van alden speaks truth
>>
>>82649124
Fuck, I could've gone the rest of my life happily without being reminded of that Jonah Hex movie. Fucking piece of shit.
>>
File: 851911178.jpg (936KB, 2067x2770px) Image search: [Google]
851911178.jpg
936KB, 2067x2770px
>>82660036

There is one only good thing, senpai
>>
>>82658709
Everyone who isn't >40 hates Adam West Batman. Pretty scummy to hate Keaton's though. Weirdly enough my only friend who likes Batman... and Tim Burton... hates Batman 89. I forgot if it was Batman's or Joker's portrayal that put him off.
>>
>>82653465
>Punisher War Zone is kino.
No! IT was objectively and literally shit.
>>
>>82648834
just a friendly reminder that comic book movies suck
>>
>>82655707
But anon, BvS is a cinematic masterpiece.
>>
>>82649989

Fuck me, this makes Schindler's List look like Speed Racer.
>>
>>82659591

bad bait
>>
ZERO OSCARS
E
R
O

O
S
C
A
R
S
>>
>>82651920
This, Marvel has made the worst capeshit related movies ever
>>
>>82651920
You left out the two ghost rider flicks
>>
File: Snyder Nails It Again.webm (3MB, 720x299px) Image search: [Google]
Snyder Nails It Again.webm
3MB, 720x299px
>>82661354
>But anon, BvS is a cinematic masterpiece.
my favorite /tv/ meme
>>
File: C5y8oFrWMAEMaD5.jpg (227KB, 793x1000px) Image search: [Google]
C5y8oFrWMAEMaD5.jpg
227KB, 793x1000px
>>82662062
>>
>>82664298
Man, I can't fucking believe, its kinda like when a retarded kid proudly shows his participation medal
>>
>>82649674

yes die DC normies
>>
>>82649989
Holy fuck Gadot actually looks the best of the three here

This does not bode well.
>>
>>82650888
Just as long as she's got that bloke behind her to tell her what to do, and then save the day in the movie.
>>
>>82649124
I only save
>superman
>batman
>batman returns
>The dark knight
>Red
>>
>>82648834
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4
>>
>>82664298
Is this real life?
>>
Eventually DC will fire Snyder and make Whedom the guy responsible for the films.
>>
>>82667489
too late bro, i dont think whedon would get involved in that mess
>>
>>82649855
I wonder if all those parts that look like thy're single polygons make the suit easier to animate. Also, his face looks like a bad shop, which seems like a fault of some marketing person than the art team, though the design also looks like shit.
>>
>>82653392
>and really how the fuck did that happen with Suicide Squad

it pandered to
>blacks with Will Smith
>sluts with Harley
>spics with mi hermano
>edgy teens with skrillex

Also marketed 2 A-listers in the trailers who had a collective screen time of 9 minutes.
>>
>>82664205
Man
Looking back, this is even dumber than I remembered.
>>
>>82650350
There are some people who genuinely, literally, and unironically think BvS is better than the Nolan trilogy, (including TDK), who post on this board, but this opinion is so wrong and their reasons for holding it so incredibly stupid that they can't be distinguished from trolls.
>>
>>82649111
This
>>
>>82649111
why do dc fanboys like to sugarcoat everything?
>>
>>82651948

The only legitimately good Snyder movie is Dawn of the Dead. Watchmen is just a worse version of the comic, and 300 was a giant meme that lacked any rewatchability.

What else does he have after those two? Man of Steel? Brooding, boring Superman story. Batman v Superman? Total shit that makes Man of Steel look like a masterpiece. Snyder sucks.
>>
>>82667578
Oh, it will be resetted. And they'll have no choice but to give him creative freedom, at least until they are on strong footing.
>>
>>82667847
>DC goes from the clusterfuck Snyderverse to the SJW Whedonverse
Please no
>>
>>82648868
Shills take what they can get these days, a simple misquote will give them material to spam for years
>>
>>82648868
MARTHAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: oscar_statue.jpg (359KB, 1047x1572px) Image search: [Google]
oscar_statue.jpg
359KB, 1047x1572px
How to trigger Marvel
>>
>>82648834
As a DC fan, the Justice League trailer looks utter shit with the quips and comedy. Too bad we wont get anything like BvS again
>>
M O M M Y
>>
>>82649124

Return of Swamp Thing is fucking GOAT. It's more an exercise in Troma style camp than a faithful comic book adaptation, but I love it. The first movie and TV series suck though.
>>
Justice League certainly won't be better than this film she was in, Unfaithful

https://youtu.be/c7sB4OzDBN4?t=5139

Fapped more times to her in this than I can remember
>>
>>82652690

Spoken like someone with no concept of time. Probably because you've barely experienced it.
>>
>>82655707
It started as a joke

And then people who REALLY thought that way saw trolls saying this shit and thought "finally! Someone who agrees with me!"

And now they won't shut up.
>>
>>82664205

Everyone knows guns aren't for shooting, you might kill someone.
>>
>>82667941
I am a DC fan and I do not want to see Justice League and would rather see a Suicide Squad 2 or Joker movie
>>
>>82664205
>Kills a guy by kicking him
Did Tommy Wiseau direct this?
>>
>>82664298
Suicide Squad is way better than BvS any way
>>
>>82668187
>HA HA WHAT A STORY CLARK
I'd watch it
>>
File: 1352668979500.gif (318KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1352668979500.gif
318KB, 250x188px
>>82649855
when will holywood learn?

the more "busy" a costume is, the more shit it is.
>>
>>82664205
>no cuts
>actual choreography
>camera focusing on the action
>no quips
This triggers the oscarlet
>>
File: goldeneyepic5.jpg (29KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
goldeneyepic5.jpg
29KB, 384x288px
>>82664205
His hand at the start looks like the slappers mode from GoldenEye 64
>>
Amy Adams defends Snyder because she knows good movies and good directors when she sees them
>>
File: BvS-7.png (674KB, 2560x1070px) Image search: [Google]
BvS-7.png
674KB, 2560x1070px
>>82668215
>Tommy Wiseau as Lex Luthor
WOW I REALLY DID INVITE ALL MY CLOSE FRIENDS TO THIS PARTY. I HAD GOOD THINKING
>>
>>82668224
No cuts is great but the fighting choreography sucks. A guy dies by Batman just punching him. Wtf

Is this meant to be nightmare logic?
>>
Ironically Avengers is one of the only MCU movies I didn't like.
>>
>>82664205
I can fight better than any of the people in that clip.
>>
>>82655658
What if they think he's just really a batman-ophile? And built that cringy shit to notify him. It would probably be pretty cool and iconic to see the batsignal irl.
>>
>>82664205
>that clunky choreography
>dragging a guy for no reason
>flying cgi junk to hide the cuts
I'm fucking dying over here.
>>
Ok.

I believe her. It won't be good.

But why the fuck would she say it?

How much does she hate the production that she said this to the media?

Lane is a veteran, she was a child actor for fuck's sake. She is quite professional.

She is old, not that great an actress even well into her forties the point of casting her was displaying her body. That's done. And she still slights the production.

I can only imagine how much she hates them all. Its the only reason.

She is a veteran who knows the standard response to any question of that type: "Youll just have to see it to find out!"
>>
>>82652340
>>82652581
Nothing of the MCU will remain except for the fact that they were the first to propose a cinematic universe.
Nobody ever talks about stupid film that people ate up during that time period, they only talk about classics.
And if you ever thought that any MCU movie will become a classic you are sadly mistaken
>>
>>82668606
Jeremy Irons also said the same thing about BvS
>>
>>82658736
Kek.

I'm glad don't pick sides so I can enjoy the good and not have to pretend to like anything.
>>
>>82656897
It's the same cinematographer, I think he's allowed.
>>
File: what could have been.jpg (30KB, 518x719px) Image search: [Google]
what could have been.jpg
30KB, 518x719px
>>82649989
This looks so terrible. I almost hope this is a scene taken directly from the completed movie and not just a promotional clip where they were dicking around with their CGI and costumes.
>>
>>82667901
Didn't Whedon get shunned by his SJW buddies? He still hasn't learned his lesson?
>>
>>82664205
so over-choreographed, looks like a fucking star wars prequel
>>
>>82664205
Holy shit that choreography is so bad
>>
>>82668859
No. The lesson he learned was
>I need to spend more money on the left
And blew like half a mil on that super PAC he started
>>
Daily reminder than James Gunn also made a batman movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWK3-4tnfKg
>>
>>82651514
>(((Oscars)))
>>
>>82649855
why'd they make it look so cartoony?
>>
>>82669693
>we want the iron man audience
>>
>>82668224

>no cuts
>there's 3 in the first 7 seconds
>>
>>82649989

Cyborg looks so fucking shit I can't get over it. Why have that transformers looking POS in this movie instead of Green Lantern?
>>
>Justice league movie without Hal
>Fails

What a surprise, I think we all know what would've fixed it.
>>
>>82669898
yeah because the last movie hal was in was such a hit
>>
>>82667773
Didn't James Gunn wrote Dawn of the Dead? Would explain why it's so much better than the usual norm of his works.
>>
>>82664205
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>82669898
Fuck Hal, shittiest Green Lantern. Alan Scott is miles better than his stupid jock-ass
>>
>>82651673
Who cares? It looks boss as fuck.
>>
>>82648868
Well i guess Martha is kill now. Probably off screen as well
>>
>>82669898
I like the cut of your jib anon.

This world always needs more Hal.
>>
>>82671346
t. Geoff Johns
>>
>>82667690
BvS is objectively better than the Nolan trilogy.
>>
>>82649855
transformers, ironman and john boyega all fucked and this fell out of some jew's asshole 9 month's later
>>
>>82664205
*Rich Evans laughing*
>>
>>82668132
> This is the best Quip Marveldrone can give
Exactly superman wanted batman alive hence shooting him might kill him
You are stating the obvious here
>>
Fucking console war trash needs to be banned from /tv/
>>
>>82671553
Holy fuck dude stop
>>
>>82649855
he looks like the guy doing two-face in the super villain shuffle by douge walker
>>
>>82650712
she was married to thanos at the time
>>
>>82648834
>Diane meant "sorry to disappoint" in referenceto revealing anything concerning "Justice League" that is not already out in the public,and, was declining to comment on a film (Avengers) that she has not seen.

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/05/12/diane-lane-clarifies-justice-league-comments/
>>
>>82651694
>implying they won't reboot it in 2020
>>
File: tsun tsun.jpg (14KB, 166x239px) Image search: [Google]
tsun tsun.jpg
14KB, 166x239px
>>82664205
>Guy aims at batman then aims at other traget then back to batman
>>
File: 1494362198812.jpg (501KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494362198812.jpg
501KB, 1400x1000px
>>82649989
That backdrop looks more like CGI then the fucking prequels.

Why is everything so flat colored and washed out? Its like a middle school student did the color grading here...
>>
>>82673322
>Why is everything so flat colored and washed out? Its like a middle school student did the color grading here...
So you're saying, that you haven't learnt to love and respect Snyderkino yet, Anon?
>>
>>82649229

damn, this gives me chills.
>>
>ComicBook.com reached out to Lane for comment clarity and received a statement from her representatives. It reads as follows:

>"Diane meant "sorry to disappoint" in reference to revealing anything concerning "Justice League" that is not already out in the public, and, was declining to comment on a film (Avengers) that she has not seen.

>She is thrilled to continue her role as Martha Kent, and appreciates your excitement for "Justice League".

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/05/12/diane-lane-clarifies-justice-league-comments/
>>
File: bazooper.jpg (53KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bazooper.jpg
53KB, 1920x1080px
>>82649111
Is it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgnWm8FtI3I
>>
>>82652235
>Kick Ass, Kingsman and Men in Black are Marvel movies

That's a bit of a stretch, don't you think? If it doesn't have the Marvel logo plastered on it, then it's not Marvel.
>>
File: 1482952774186.gif (1MB, 245x260px) Image search: [Google]
1482952774186.gif
1MB, 245x260px
>>82654603
>mfw the cinema at my town lists Marvel movies as "Comedy" now
>>
File: 147854.jpg (3KB, 160x90px) Image search: [Google]
147854.jpg
3KB, 160x90px
>>82674683
>http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/05/12/diane-lane-clarifies-justice-league-comments/

To late, Diane
>>
>>82665014
You know that's fanmade, right?
>>
avengers wasnt even good though
>>
>>82665014
>>82674856

And Marvel has a lot of participation medals, they're commonly called Oscar Nominations.

Suicide Squad, on the other hand, has won.
>>
>>82667988
Cyborg Supermom confirmed?
>>
>>82674822
Knew this all along. You could tell from her tone during the clip.

Only total autists ever could have thought she was answering a question that flippantly and thought she meant anything else. The spin machine can go fuck itself.
>>
>>82648868
DIANE LANE HAS SPOKEN EVERYBODY
>>
>this dogshit thread is still up

goddamn hiro make a capeshit board already
both marvel and dc suck ass
>>
File: 1480060304133.webm (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480060304133.webm
88KB, 1280x720px
>>82649855
>>
>>82649989
>Gadot is more buff than Cyborg

JUST snap my neck League of Murder
>>
File: Fantastic_Four_1994_The_Ending.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Fantastic_Four_1994_The_Ending.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>82651920
Hey now, the 1994 Fantastic Four is a good time
>>
>>82675986
Why the fuck would a dude literally composed of space-age metal need to be "buff?" That's fucking retarded.
>>
File: Kino Posters.jpg (185KB, 1155x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kino Posters.jpg
185KB, 1155x1080px
>>82664205
>there are retards that have seriously spent over a year defending this shit
lel
>>
>>82668224
I love it when /tv/ talks about action movies.

The way you fags bitch and moan, everything should be a single tracking shot and literally no dialogue ever.
>>
>>82651514
>an oscar for makeup
>>
>>82648834
more like JUSTice League
>>
>>82678012
Ha ha! I am SO stealing that! Good one, anon.
>>
Snyder is barely above Michael Bay but he's still in the same league.
>>
>>82679061
I like Bay more. His shit is meant for theaters and I say that Transformers 1 and 3 are legitimately good. His hectic editing in action scenes can work in his Bad Boys 2 and onwards.
>>
>>82679381
Transformers 3 is a 3 hour long movie where nothing you can care about happens.
It's for kids that can't let go of their phones even while watching a movie.
>>
File: Good Job, Jackass.gif (2MB, 280x239px) Image search: [Google]
Good Job, Jackass.gif
2MB, 280x239px
>>82679061
The thing about Bay is that he knows he's making high concept popcorn shlock.

Snyder legitimately thinks he's making deep movies.

Plus, Snyder will never come close to making anything as good as The Rock.
>>
>>82649855
>blackface ironman

I thought robots were beyond race
>>
File: 1494188058428.jpg (39KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
1494188058428.jpg
39KB, 540x303px
All the Marvel shills on /tv/ need to leave.
>>
>>82680678
>posts RLM image
>complains about marvel shills
lol
>>
>>82656504
Bad movie and stupid. Director even admits that scene was only in the movie because they had a 'cool' storyboard.

Loki puts the gas mask on, swings the sword a few times, then takes the gas mask off immediately, still surrounded by gas. So fucking dumb
>>
>>82680227
Snyder doesn't think.
He's just "Oh that looks cool let's put it into the movie"
>>
>>82680737
>Mike
>giving a shit about comics
>>
>>82680985
He recently, he liked Dr. Strange, GotG vol 2, Antman and sounds interested in Thor Ragnorok.

He's shit HARD on the entirety of the DCEU.

I don't even know why you're bringing up actual comics, but when it comes to capeshit, it's really obvious what he's going to like.
>>
>>82681067
>he liked well made movies and disliked shitty garbage
imagine that
>>
>>82681067
Marvel fans don't give a fuck about GotG or Antman
>>
SHE'S JUST A SHILL FOR DISNEY LIKE YOU ARE, OP, YOU FUCKING SHILL FAGGOT. SNYDER IS THE KING OF KINO, AND MARLEL IS DEEPLY AFRAID OF HIM. FUCK YOU MOUSE SHILLS, IT WILL BREAK ALL BOX OFFICE RECORDS AND YOU WILL KILL YOURSELVES WHEN THE GLORY OF SNYDER SHINES DOWN UPON YOU LIKE THE KEK LIBSHIT ATHEISTS THAT YOU ARE
Thread posts: 281
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.