[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mrg/ Mr Roger's Neighborhood general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Twitch is going to stream all episodes of Mr Roger's starting May 15th

https://blog twitch tv
/mister-rogers-neighborhood-marathon-7698fa3adf2b
>>
Imagine what a fucking sjw shitshow it would be if they tried to do this show today
>>
>>82648650
Every single episode? That's actually really cool. I'm looking forward to this. Somebody should host it in a stream just for /tv/. I can't wait to watch the Bubbleland opera with you guys.
>>
kinothon
>>
File: 1449373342524.jpg (80KB, 553x567px) Image search: [Google]
1449373342524.jpg
80KB, 553x567px
~2 weeks of nothing but Mr. Rogers

Holy shit. Time to get comfy.
>>
>>82648842
Yeah, all 886 episodes. It'll be like a month ago when they streamed every season of power rangers, we can just shitpost in the threads.
>>
>>82648939
I didn't know they still had all 886 episodes. I was sure some were lost. I can't wait to see some of these early black and white episodes I've never seen before.
>>
>>82649006
This. I really hope someone captures the stream and uploads them to the pirate bay or something. After this they may never be available again.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eev-fWDA7Pg&t=4m1s
>>
is this guy a paedo or what
>>
>>82649528
Wish I knew how to link time.

4:01
>>
>>82649528
simpler times
>>
>>82648650
The only american on earth that actually followed christian values
>>
>>82648762
YFW SJWS MAKE YOU THANK GOD MR ROGERS IS DEAD SO HE CANT BE CORRUPTED

WHO HAS ALL 2000 EPISODES OF MR ROGERS IN HD, NEED THAT SHIT
>>
>We hope you’ll join us throughout the 886-episode journey as we go from black and white to color and from SD to HD

I was under the impression that the entire show was shot on tape, but that sounds like they have high res scans of a film source. Does anyone know if any of the episodes were actually shot on film?
>>
>>82650281
AMAZON VIDEO HAS A BUNCH OF SEASONS IN HD, COULD HAVE BEEN FILM SCAN OR JUST HIGH QUALITY TAPE TRANSFER
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.