[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went so very, very wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: AD season 4.png (497KB, 670x293px) Image search: [Google]
AD season 4.png
497KB, 670x293px
What went so very, very wrong
>>
the dyke got plastic surgery
>>
>>82648551
New Eps? ?!?!?!???!?@?!?!??
>>
>>82648551
Pretending Maybe was attractive.

Then pretending she was still attractive even after the time skip where she hained 30lbs
>>
Literally only the editing. Everything else was good
>>
>>82648551
Gob episodes were 12/10. Worth it just for them.
>>
>>82648551
couldn't get the whole cast together iirc

shame, because the GOB episode was up there with the best
>>
>>82648653
>fa/tv/irgins turning their noses up at alia shawkat
yeah, i'm sure she's nowhere near all those 10s you're constantly bagging, right?
>>
>>82648866
>no one who posts here has EVER had sex with any girl hotter than a 4/10
>>
>>82648551
The writing was just as strong, if they could have got everyone together I have no doubt it would have been at least as good as season 3
>>
>>82648957
I disagree, the overlying plotline was very disjointed imo
>>
File: Alia_Shawkat_SXSW_2016.jpg (14KB, 220x318px) Image search: [Google]
Alia_Shawkat_SXSW_2016.jpg
14KB, 220x318px
>>82648866
that's one of those logical fallacy things
Alia Shawkat turned in to a Jewish babushka, and it's not like she's doing herself any favours
there were hotter pictures of her, but Jesus Christ, I hope she had good reason to attempt this hair
>>82649018
agreed, the whole splitting episodes to characters was stupid too, I felt like a lot of the humour of the show was down to the characters interacting with eachother, there was almost like a professional improv vibe to some of their stuff, but then they just fucked it out the window
also they cashed in on some of the shit too early, the ostrich thing could've been done so much better, especially considering the scrubs insert and all that build up
whatever, I really hope they do another and try get right back to the roots, another joke as simple and not re-occuring as mayonegg would be amazing, all the "her?" shit got annoying
also Gob's "should should should" break down thing was almost good because it was so far disconnected from the original joke that it barely shit on the original joke, still wasn't funny and served no real purpose other than indicating Gob's mental state
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.