[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's fucking reviewing himself...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 52

File: Nostalgia_Critic.jpg (436KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nostalgia_Critic.jpg
436KB, 1280x720px
What the fucking hell is he doing...

What the actual fuck?

He's hitting rock bottom...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpdmUjLo9Jg
>>
lmao what is this
didn't he say he was going to stop doing reviews and end this character like 4 years ago?
>>
File: Hes gonna get you.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hes gonna get you.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
He's gonna get you.
>>
>>82643780
>didn't he say he was going to stop doing reviews and end this character like 4 years ago?

He tried to go legit and rented a studio and hired actors and started to doing sketch comedies and short films under the title Demo Reel

Failed hard.

So now he's trapped doing the Nostalgia Critic for the rest of his life because that was the only thing that ever paid the bills. He's tried folding the Demo Reel sketches and actors into his NC reviews and that's just driving even more viewers away, so now not even NC will pay his bills for much longer.

If we wish hard enough, he might go the way of Jew Wario. But only if we're lucky.
>>
>>82643758
He has gone off the rails years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Srp-pPmCjc8
>>
>>82643989
I remember when shadman drew that comic of him hanging himself and /v/'s been butthurt ever since.
>>
File: Rachel Tietz.jpg (86KB, 569x462px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel Tietz.jpg
86KB, 569x462px
>>82643758
Do you think Rachel is embarrassed to be associated with Channel Autism?
>>
>>82643758
This is pretty lazy even for him.
>>
> Yfw when you realize that RedLetterMedia is in the same boat

They will be stuck doing reviews for the rest of their lives as opposed to working on their own films.
>>
>>82644248
Good. Aren't their films just shit low budget things that play up to the fact they are shit low budget things?
>>
>>82643989
>He tried to go legit and rented a studio and hired actors and started to doing sketch comedies and short films under the title Demo Reel
>Failed hard.

I find it funny how even his autist fanbase turned on him. It really wasn't that much worse than his lousy reviews.

>>82644248
RLM at least has actual film production and editing skills (Well, Mike and Jay has. Not Rich Evans). If their youtube show stops making money, they can go back to doing corporate work or wedding videos.

Doug has no skills at all. He could at least have improved over time like some youtube show creators have over the years, but he's too content to wallow in cheapness. His previous job before that was a janitor, and no one's gonna hire him after the stunt he pulled quitting (look it up).
>>
>>82644248
The difference is RLM successfully branched off from their most well known creation and seem to be happy. Doug desperately wants to get away from the Nostalgia Critic and make sketch comedy but it'll never happen.
>>
>>82644458
https://youtu.be/pZ-Sy11mvZU
>>
>>82643758
Can someone give me the basic gestalt on this guy?
>>
>>82643758
I fucking hate Doug. He has the worst following and the cringiest taste in anything ever. I know someone who works for channel awesome and he's even worse than Doug.
>>
>>82644511
cringe at its finest
>>
File: hotopockettu.png (84KB, 208x208px) Image search: [Google]
hotopockettu.png
84KB, 208x208px
>>82644511
>he was a Janitor before putting on the hat
literal pottery
>>
>>82643780
Why do people ask questions when they already know the answer to them? What do you get from asking something you already know? Honestly I need your input here.

>didn't the sun rise yesterday?!?!?!?!
>>
>>82644158
I wanna see Tietz Tits
>>
>>82644735
not that anon, but seems like he possibly wants someone to explain WHY he did not, in fact, stop doing reviews and end his character 4 years ago (not WHETHER he did)
>>
>>82643758
Has this guy ever made a good video?
>>
>>82644458
>but he's too content to wallow in cheapness

Funny thing is, Doug's videos AREN'T cheap despite all the visual evidence that says otherwise.

He rented a studio.
He bought professional sound, film and editing equipment.
He hired "actors" under contract and salary.
He hired an actual "film crew" to handle production.

...And his videos still look like some sperg with a camcorder in his living room on the weekends. The amount of money he pumps into these things never enhances the quality.
>>
>>82644458
>Not Rich Evans
Excuse me, sir, but Rich Evans is the TALENT.
>>
>>82644943
sounds like he's getting worked (scammed) for his money
>>
>spent all of this week watching avgn, jontron and then nostalgia critic

my life is going south fast.
>>
>>82644931
meeeelvin
>>
File: AEEEEEEEEEIDSSSSSS.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
AEEEEEEEEEIDSSSSSS.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>82644999
AT-STD's
>>
File: le shuffle man.jpg (157KB, 1590x1024px) Image search: [Google]
le shuffle man.jpg
157KB, 1590x1024px
>>82644931
The super villain shuffle is pure art:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MPZL7j2Cow
>>
>>82645125
Watch out m8, or itll be Mr Enter next..
>>
>>82644943

That was all during the Demo Reel phase. Doug was riding a high of you tube ad revenue back when you could actually become a legit millionaire on You Tube (the era that gave rise to folks like Pewdie Pie).

He took the fortune he made, decided he was "too good" for movie reviews, and then blew the wad on everything you listed so he could get Demo Reel off the ground.

When it failed, he went back to doing movie reviews on you tube. But the landscape of you tube ad revenue had changed. Minutes watched replaced number of clicks to determine how you got paid. And then the IP holders for all the media he was reviewing started sending him takedown notices whenever he used clips or stills from their movies, so now he can't even use visual examples in his reviews.

Doug literally CANNOT regain the fortune he squandered on Demo Reel. The environment that made him rich once no longer exists and he cannot acclimate to the new method like others have done. He's done.
>>
>>82645294

Hah, you think that's bad? We could be watching Confused Matthew.
>>
>>82643989
>so now not even NC will pay his bills for much longer
The view count on the video disagrees.
>>
>>82645429

Views no longer dictates ad revenue, but minutes watched.

A lot of people might be clicking his links, but how long are they watching? How many people are ditching the videos as soon as the review stops and the awful skits begin?
>>
>>82645313

Didn't the same thing happen to AVGN but with his film, which ended up sucking? It's sad that these guys who are the grandparents of the current youtubers wasted so bad their would be fortunes. Although looking at how fucked up psychologically PewDiePie is now maybe they're not so bad.
>>
>>82645532
AVGN's film was funded by fans.
>>
>>82645532
>Although looking at how fucked up psychologically PewDiePie is now

I haven't been following. How is he fucked up? What happened?
>>
>>82645532

I think Cinemassacre is doing better financially since they've monetized the Let's Play angle which was tailor made to maximize the nuYouTube revenue system (minutes watched over link clicks). Rolfe has also managed to license the AVGN IP for official video games.

He may not be rolling in the dough, but I don't think he's living hand to mouth like Doug is.
>>
>>82644562
Any stories?
>>
>>82645532
AVGN is doing good. He still put some effort in his main series Doug not so much...
>>
>>82644931
Not "good" but I still get enjoyment from some old reviews. The Mario Bros movie and animated Titanic ones are alright.
>>
>>82643758
Holy shit my brain skipped the second review and I thought he was re-uploading old vids.

>>82643780
He couldn't make money after he quit and restarted.
>>
>>82645721

His old reviews at least kept a focus on the actual movies. His jokes still sucked though, but it was fun to revisit nostalgic shit. Now there's no nostalgia and no movies. It's just him and his unfunny jokes.
>>
>>82645532

The AVGN Movie was funded via Kickstarter; James didn't have to pay for it out of pocket.

Doug used his own resources to fund Demo Reel and that's what crippled him.
>>
>>82645574

all of his new videos are kind of mental breakdowns. I would say he is trolling but I don't think he's that good of an actor.
>>
>>82645313
>Minutes watched replaced number of clicks to determine how you got paid.

Is there some way to view a metric or graph showing exactly WHEN people ditch his videos?

Because something tells me it's the very second one of those awful skits with the woman and black guy starts.
>>
>>82645287
I still can't get over how he thought his joker impression was so good he had to dub over the guy. It's so incredibly obvious.
>>
>>82645342
Huh. Never heard of him but will give him a look if there's cringe involved
>>
>>82644248
But they brought upon themselves. They keep fueling the autists with all the memes as oppose to grabbing their balls, and take a fucking chance making a movie. And no SpaceCop doesn't count. They shot that for years.
I'm saying they should just make a movie with all that patreon money and shoot it in a month or two. And actually try as oppose to being hipster fags in that if it's awful they can excuse it by saying that they didn't try and that's the point. It's the Kevin Smith way.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-11_21-41-08.png (556KB, 1342x634px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-11_21-41-08.png
556KB, 1342x634px
get in here boys we're playing tgwtg-kino tonight!
doug v. james vol. 1 coming up next!
>>
>>82645917
real lively!
>>
>>82645891
>will give him a look if there's cringe involved

There's plenty of cringe, but it's not a haha cringe, it's more like a rage cringe.
>>
>replace funny writing with amature reenactments of movies

why does he keep doing this, who wants to watch a bunch of """"actors"""" play out a movie, isn't it supposed to be a review, isn't he focussing on old movies so he can use the clips under fair use?

like who the fuck would want to watch force awakens reenacted in a garage
>>
>>82645910
>They keep fueling the autists with all the memes as oppose to grabbing their balls, and take a fucking chance making a movie.

Maybe because you tube reviews/critics trying to stop being you tube critics and make their own movies... has NEVER worked?

The AVGN movie was fucking awful. Kickassia was a war crime.

I think RLM realizes that it's a risk with no positive outcome.
>>
>>82645954
Can't replace what isn't there.
>>
On the subject how the fuck has Tamara never seen basically every famous movie that ever existed?

Is it just acting like she's never watched them?
>>
>>82646030
She could be acting or she could be an idiot. Either explanation is plausible.
>>
>>82645863
Yeah he should really stay away from the ledger joker (like everyone else 2bh). Remember Melvin Brother of the Joker?
>>
>>82644040
post it
>>
>>82646030
Im sure the only movies she ever watched were the Harry Potter, Twilight and MCU series, maybe Hunger Games.
>>
>>82645954

The Channel Awesome YT channel is monitored by most IP rights holders because it's gotten famous. Whenever he posts any video with clips or stills from movies or TV shows, he immediately gets a takedown notice.

Doug made a whole video whining about that. I think it was called "Where's the Fair Use?" or something.

The IP holders watch him like a hawk now and he CAN'T make Nostalgia Critic videos the way he used to. The skit reenactments are the only thing he can do, and everybody hates those and they're driving away viewers.

NC is in a death spiral and there's no way out.
>>
>>82645638
>Rolfe has also managed to license the AVGN IP for official video games.
Which games were those?
>>
>>82646160
He's got a point though. Review and parody falls under fair use, and it's technically both.
>>
>>82646205
Two platform jumpers ala Megaman.
>>
>>82646030
Doug got super lucky with Rachel Tits and had to hire the hottest woman who wasnt completely disgusted by the channel awesome guys. So they ended up with a chubby tard :/
>>
>>82646231
>He's got a point though. Review and parody falls under fair use, and it's technically both.

It was a whiney video, but he had a point, indeed.

The problem is that if you want to fight the IP holders, you need to have the money to take companies like Disney and Universal and Sony to court.

And that isn't gonna happen.
>>
>>82644458
Rich Evans got a VA gig on an upcoming cartoon network show.

https://twitter.com/NicoColaleo/status/856611286313979904/photo/1
>>
File: 1392767998565.png (17KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1392767998565.png
17KB, 208x250px
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Awesome/AtopTheFourthWall
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Funny/AtopTheFourthWall
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/AtopTheFourthWall
>>
>>82646369
How long until fanart of that fedora kid jerking off to an R2 D2 yelling "I FUCKING LOVE STAR WARS"
>>
>>82646292
>The problem is that if you want to fight the IP holders, you need to have the money to take companies like Disney and Universal and Sony to court.

That's super fucked up. Courts aren't free in America?
>>
>>82646011
But it's what drives RLM.

And I look at cocky dbags like Ralph or YMS and how they act like they made amazing shit or could make a perfect movie YET still shit talk.
>>
>>82646480
>Courts aren't free in America?

God no.

You only get pro bono representation if you're a defendant, not a prosecutor, and pro bono representation is notoriously terrible. "You get what you pay for".

Lawyers in the US charge a minimum of $1,000 an hour for their services. No one who isn't already extremely wealthy can afford to take major corporations to court for very long.
>>
>>82646480
>free courts
Whut? They can be if you win and the losers are ordered to pay all court and legal expenses, but of course if he lost he'd be bankrupt.
>>
>>82646553
>You only get pro bono representation if you're a defendant
He would be a defendant though in this sort of case.
>>
>le epic eggkara shill thread xD
fuck off
>>
>>82646881
eggkara is fucking cancer incarnate
>>
>>82646918
this its a fucking circle jerk
>>
>>82644158
Yes.
>>
>>82646231
He stretches the definition of both. When his videos were 5-10 mins long? Sure, maybe. Now that they're 30 mins plus, with clips that show the entirety of the narrative, just with Douge interjecting every so often? It's not so cut and dry.

There's a reason MST3K didn't just riff every Hollywood blockbuster that came out, even if it counted as parody.
>>
>>82646918
Eggkara is pretty comfy when there's a new big release, but CA hasn't been doing any of those since Linkara's movie and Brad's film was just sort of boring.

Channel Awesome doesn't have as much drama as it used to, and Eggkara is just a spectator room.
>>
>>82644458
I genuinely laffed a lot watching Space Cop.
>>
>>82647208
>There's a reason MST3K didn't just riff every Hollywood blockbuster that came out
Because that's literally not the point of MST3K?
>>
JUST
>>
>>82647381
KEK
>>
>>82645664
Basically just that he's constantly first-name-dropping youtube celebs that he's met that people around him obviously have no idea about, then talking endlessly about them
>>
>>82643786
There's no life after Channel Awesome. Ask Nostalgia Bitch and JewWario. Oops.
>>
File: run.jpg (297KB, 1644x1638px) Image search: [Google]
run.jpg
297KB, 1644x1638px
>>82647588
I'm gonna get you.
>>
>>82647588
Nostalgia Chick is engaged and employed though.
>>
>cringeworthy intro set to abysmal "music"

This fucker truly hasn't evolved since 2007 has he

Total stagnation
>>
>>82643989
I dropped him after he supported that shitty Ghostbusters remake
>>
>>82645342
That fucking guy made me cringe. His reviews of 2001:Space Odyssey and No Country for Old Men were just whinefests because he didn't like the movies and others did. When I heard his voice I just knew he sucked at bowling and had overly curly hair and a problem with excess spittle on his lips
>>
>>82644511
He quit being janitor to became the critic. He quit being the critic only to learn that he can't quit. Ironic, isn't it?
>>
>>82647637
What about that chick with the goggles?
>>
>>82647588

Jew Wario had a life BEFORE Channel Awesome, though. He was, like, pushing 50 when he STARTED trying to break into the You Tube personality scene.

The guy's life was already well on its way downhill before he even tried his hand at the you tube thing.

You Tube reviewing is something you start out with when you're young and then either refine and improve on, or use as a springboard into a Big Boy career someplace else. It's not what a 47 year-old should be falling back on after he's failed at everything else in life.
>>
>>82647720
He wasn't a janitor he was some kind of comic/cartoon artist
>>
>>82644931
Check out the Supervillain Shuffle. Arthouse YouTube desu
>>
>>82645917
I am eagerly awaiting the Metokur rundown of Channel Awesome.
>>
>>82647727
Graphic designer that sells shit on her online marketplace.

https://society6.com/krissydiggs
>>
>>82643758
>He's fucking reviewing himself...
OP, you say that like he hasn't done that before.
>>
>>82647788
He worked at an animation studio supposedly but looking at his work it's obvious he wasn't actually an animator. Common theory is he was a custodian.
>>
>>82647637
>employed
Doesn't she write for clickbait websites like The Mary Sue?
>engaged
Getting married isn't some kind of massive accomplishment for a woman. Countless men will fuck and marry practically anything.
>>
>>82647977
I'm just refuting that CA members have no life after leaving the site. Idk where she works.
>>
>>82646160
Good

I hope he fucking fucks off the internet forever, maybe kills himself to boot
>>
>>82647727
Part-time camwhore.
>>
CA was going downhill right about the time that heavy set ginger girl did the pet semetary review. it became clear theyd take anyone. and wtf was up with the tranny in corpsepaint?
>>
>>82648230
Whoa
>>
>>82648243
Who?
>>
>>82646242
>lard loses a bit of weight
>gets disgusting arm tattoo
>>
>>82648272
Less skin to cover, lower the price m8
>>
File: DougWalker.jpg (467KB, 950x1180px) Image search: [Google]
DougWalker.jpg
467KB, 950x1180px
Yeah that ship is fucking sinking.

How much longer before he milks his autists on Patreon to keep being able to pay his fedora brother, the chicken American, vagina American and studio rent?
>>
>>82645532

Adding onto previous responses, James went to film school which is why his technical quality is far higher, it also means he takes filming/editing jobs for commercials and shit.
>>
>>82647969
Fucking wow
>>
>>82648266
i can't even remember their names.
>>
>>82648243
Linkara's "girl"friend?
>>
>>82646480
No.
That's a part of why ancaps and people who were bitching about "chink doctor sperging up instead of going to a court like a white man" are/were idiots.

Courts aren't free.
Courts AREN'T FUCKING CHEAP either.

You either go there to win, or you're fucked. And I am going to bet that big guys have a team of pet lawyers just in case some suicidal going to bring them to court.
>>
>>82645951
Any good videos to start on? Just clicked on his lion king review and its taken 6 minutes for the review to even start after he sperged out about nothing for ages. Very autistic
>>
>>82648339
So did Mike and Jay hence their stuff is great too

Its almost like they have an education or something

Unlike douge
>>
>>82648432
Rich is a craftsman. Isn't he a construction worker or some shit and builds most of their props?
>>
>>82648373
Yeah that's why ancaps are tarded...
>>
>>82648625
yeah he totally looks like somebody working construction all day instead of sitting and playing games while drinking soda
>>
File: HMMMMMM.jpg (65KB, 525x437px) Image search: [Google]
HMMMMMM.jpg
65KB, 525x437px
>>82646385
>Between the snappy dress sense, the feminism, and a reasonably attractive face, Linkara's got a lot of female fans. And not necessarily for pure reasons.
O ya buddy.
>>
>>82648373
>The court system will be like it is now without the state

Lol.
>>
File: white linkara zeo ranger.png (328KB, 747x595px) Image search: [Google]
white linkara zeo ranger.png
328KB, 747x595px
>>82648929
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?
>>
>>82648829
Maybe not somebody who is moving bricks twelve hours a day, but I have seen plenty of tradesmen looking like him.
>>
>>82643758
damage control after the Jim video
>>
>>82649058
Yeah 50 year old ones that are there to instruct the younger ones and do not really do the hard physical work themselves anymore
>>
>>82645574
>>82645828
He's just spending too much time on /pol/
>>
>>82649024

jesus christ the 00's were such an innocent time
>>
>>82645782
I thought Demo Reel was paid through IndieGoGo?
>>
>>82649065
That video wasn't really that vicious,just informative.
>>
>>82649264
Well /pol/ was there when everyone else turned on him.
>>
>>82649304
Doug doesn't seem like the type of person who has thick skin
>>
>>82649304
It was actually kind of nice, Jim at least noted that Doug was always grateful and such
>>
>>82649550
Yeah, he basically said Doug was fairly normal and was the bar he'd be working down from/comparing the other, less sane CA contributors to.
>>
>>82649407
A trademark of being a critic I suppose. He doesn't seem to possess much in the way of mental faculties either,his reassuring the fans/I promise it will be funny vids aren't very reassuring.
>>
So, uh, whens the next episode of History of Power Rangers coming out?
>>
>>82644611
>pottery
>>
>>82649738
WHEN ITS READY REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>82649703
>A trademark of being a critic I suppose

Trademark of being an autistic asshole more like
>>
>>82649550
Considering Metokurs style and history you'd think Doug would almost be grateful. However,NC is his brand and a nice hit piece is still a hit piece
>>
>>82644038

>See this in the related videos
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKRor9Qrk8k

I mean sitting through one of his "reviews" is bad enough, but there are people who actually went to see this at a fucking movie theater?
>>
>>82649767
Its ok, because in a few weeks He's gonna nail Spoony to the fall
>>
>>82649761
Confused Maffew was an autistic asshole. Doug reminds me of the hippies. Riding a beautiful wave only to crash with no idea how to swim.
>>
>>82649793
I always wondered what happened to Spoony. I think the last thing I watched by him was one of his egregiously long sit downs with his brother. The topic was "The Deadliest Warrior"

I think he just gave up.
>>
>>82649869
Dude has serious mental health issues, Bipolar ya know?
>>
>>82649304
>>82649550
Brad 1 (if it happens) would be the weirdest. Most chill and normal of that crowd along with Douge, but even just listing the rumours/ stories from here, easily the weirdest story. Could be shit synergy- Any hit piece on Brad will stink of "The guy would've have answered if you called for an interview, why bother just listing rumours"
>>
>>82649979
Holy shit I'd love to listen to Jim and Brad bullshit.
>>
>>82649924
That's rough. I can someone calling it quits or being convinced to do so on that case. I loved his reviews. He touched on all of the games and systems that I had only seen on display in Montgomery Wards as a kid and he wasn't over the top obnoxious with his delivery. Captain Insano was dumb though
>>
File: 2012-05-12-nostalgic-criteria.jpg (630KB, 850x1819px) Image search: [Google]
2012-05-12-nostalgic-criteria.jpg
630KB, 850x1819px
>>82644040
>>82646138
>>
File: 1489697859341.jpg (45KB, 375x469px) Image search: [Google]
1489697859341.jpg
45KB, 375x469px
>>82650152
>Montgomery Wards
damn nigga the memories
>>
>>82650184

>boomer will live

Is that some catchphrase by nc or does it refer to marc maron?

t. autistic retard
>>
>>82650184
yeah but doug is also a faggot
>>
>>82650035
Right? Won't happen, but the dude could just message Brad, show him what he does, and talk through the conjecture he's heard about him, then the 2 could just talk it out.
Be fucking priceless, like a standard Mektour video crossed with Brad's "That Time I Tried to Kill Myself" vid
>>
>>82650254
i watched allot more NC than im proud of. and yeah it was like a drop clip injoke thing. Got old the second time and all consecutive 4302 times
>>
>>82650254
In one of the episodes he's reviewing a movie where the main characters go back into danger to save a dog called boomer, that's how the meme got started
>>
File: 1470334703424.png (687KB, 560x932px) Image search: [Google]
1470334703424.png
687KB, 560x932px
>>82646881
>>82646918
>>82647224
There are like 11 people in here, get in here now!
>>
>>82650307
Dude I dunno Jim might if people can message him enough through patreon shit and youtube now that his twit is dead
>>
File: 1494446977234.png (1MB, 1264x712px) Image search: [Google]
1494446977234.png
1MB, 1264x712px
>reminder douge lives in a fucking trailer
>>
>>82643758
this isn't the first time he has done this
>>
>>82650420
Man, he's got it pretty sweet.
>>
>>82650420
lmao wtf >>82650419
>>
>>82650420
Is that really a trailer? Its got gutters and everything

Is it maybe just a shitty cheap house?
>>
>>82650254
It's from the Independence Day movie. A dog named Boomer outruns a growing fire inside a tunnel filled with cars and jumps into the utility closet with Vivica Fox and her son.
>>
File: 1494446377796.jpg (35KB, 604x602px) Image search: [Google]
1494446377796.jpg
35KB, 604x602px
>>
>>82643786
wh-what happens if h-he gets me...?
>>
File: RLM TGWTG 2.jpg (1MB, 1440x3939px) Image search: [Google]
RLM TGWTG 2.jpg
1MB, 1440x3939px
>>82643758
talking about me HMMMMMMMMM?
>>
>>82650491

hivemind in action
>>
>>82647716

The guy's a fucking idiot who only nitpicks literally everything about the movies he watches
>>
File: container.jpg (98KB, 650x470px) Image search: [Google]
container.jpg
98KB, 650x470px
>>82650532
literally looks like the trailers construction workers eat in during their breaks over here.
>>
>>82645532
>Although looking at how fucked up psychologically PewDiePie is
There is literally nothing wrong with him.
>>
>>82650623
You expected him to nitpick something else?
>>
>>82650665
Only reason i question is because it looks like it has a basement window
>>
File: 1390608594988.jpg (185KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1390608594988.jpg
185KB, 900x1600px
would you an iron liz?
>>
>>82649277
I miss it.
>>
>>82650772
Can I trade it in for a handjob from Lupa instead?
>>
>>82650623
I was talking about his game reviews. He didn't always bash them outright and a few times he'd sing praises of a series (where applicable) before diving in. It was legit.
>>
>>82650793
This.
>>
File: 1390679273803.jpg (56KB, 946x534px) Image search: [Google]
1390679273803.jpg
56KB, 946x534px
>>82650793
>>82650821

no
>>
>>82647977
Jesus you sound like a joyless fuck.
>>
>>82643758
All e-celebs are cancer. Quarantine board when?
>>
>>82650772
>>82650845
Yes but only because i'm a nasty cock slut
>>
File: 1494256849946.jpg (25KB, 376x425px) Image search: [Google]
1494256849946.jpg
25KB, 376x425px
>>82649264
>make one Hitler joke that literally doesn't make sense if you are actually a neo nazi faggot and support Hitler
>"WOAH HE IS SO /POL/ MAGA TEEHEE OURGUY"
>>
>>82646492
Ralph HAS made shit, though.
>>
File: x009.jpg (261KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
x009.jpg
261KB, 1280x720px
>>82650954
>defending a Nazi
go back to /pol/ drumpfkin
>>
>>82645287
I have no idea why Doug's face shopped over Doug's face killed me
>>
>>82650602
You spoon.
>>
>>82646231
He summarizes the movie, most often negatively, using clips, giving some people incentive not to watch the film, hurting sales. Every copyright notice he's ever gotten is 100% just IMO
>>
>>82650772
Yes desu I'm into iron liz.
Not gay tho.
>>
File: 1493871497851.jpg (45KB, 740x721px) Image search: [Google]
1493871497851.jpg
45KB, 740x721px
>>82651813
>literalism is killing American comedy
Jeez, it's so fucking abysmal how nobody gets irony anymore.
>>
>>82651956
she got a dick tho
>>
>>82650860
Go make another documentary about your abortion, Lindsay.
>>
>>82650954
sounds like you're just making excuses, as a Jewish person and long time pewdiepie fan I have to say I was devastated by his recent flirtation with the alt-right
>>
>>82652130
Is it anudda shoah?
>>
>>82650420
>What is a basement?
>>
>>82644038
Man, I've never even heard of the Nostalgia Critic before this and this was interesting as fuck. What a character. Next episode when?
>>
File: 1400122342292.jpg (84KB, 588x685px) Image search: [Google]
1400122342292.jpg
84KB, 588x685px
>>82645429
>>
>>82651987
I'm into that tho.
>>
>>82652398
like 3 weeks
>>
>>82652648
would you describe yourself as a 'nasty cock slut'?
>>
>>82652130
But there is no flirtation with the alt-right
>>
File: nc bedroom.png (443KB, 826x476px) Image search: [Google]
nc bedroom.png
443KB, 826x476px
>>82644038
Holy shit did Dougé see this yet?
>>
>>82652112
>t. moralfag who thinks abortions are bad
>>
File: 1401416244052.jpg (224KB, 982x803px) Image search: [Google]
1401416244052.jpg
224KB, 982x803px
>>82647727
Hmmmm...
>>
File: BentSpoonComic5.jpg (37KB, 810x286px) Image search: [Google]
BentSpoonComic5.jpg
37KB, 810x286px
Vintage Spoony
>>
>>82652857
>only one titty pic

How can this be
>>
File: 1416403648872.jpg (98KB, 665x632px) Image search: [Google]
1416403648872.jpg
98KB, 665x632px
>>82647796
>>
>>82648240
I always see this posted but I never see any proof.
>>
Why is eggkara so autistic?
>>
So are we or are we not doing the superhero shuffle?
>>
>>82652906
Who's Eggkara?
>>
>>82643758
no fucking way
NO FUCKING WAY
I promised to never watch another video but he found a way
>>
>>82643758
He's reviewing his own shit now?

How deep can he got?

Is this even more pretentious than his Christmas with the Kranks review?

Is he going to mention how wow Tamara used to be skinny and hot an look completely different and have a different name.
>>
>>82652398
Would you rather have quantity over quality? This guy's stuff takes a while to make, but it's definitely worth waiting.
>>
>>82652823
Probably, but he'll never acknowledge it because it's true.
>>
>>82651813
>swastikas going the wrong way
>>
>>82653073
the maya way
>>
>>82644511
jesus did he work at a factory or something?
>>
>>82653140
He was a janitor
>>
>>82644038
Was that video what inspired him to make this?
>>
>>82653167
yes
>>
File: Spoony - Just Do It.png (1MB, 834x1166px) Image search: [Google]
Spoony - Just Do It.png
1MB, 834x1166px
>>82652884
Man, look how young he looks there! That was fucking a decade ago! How can time pass so quickly?
>>
>>82652857
*BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPP*
>>
>>82643989
>He's tried folding the Demo Reel sketches and actors into his NC reviews and that's just driving even more viewers away
I'm sorry to say this isn't true. It was when he was still on his own site, but there's an audience for everything on Youtube, especially when you upload as consistently as Doug. He's closing in on 1 million subscribers.
>>
poopy puffing?
>>
File: Spoony is the Lord of Tekken.png (118KB, 710x718px) Image search: [Google]
Spoony is the Lord of Tekken.png
118KB, 710x718px
Is he back? Yeah, I'm thinking he's back!
>>
File: 1463607942420-1.png (128KB, 474x529px) Image search: [Google]
1463607942420-1.png
128KB, 474x529px
>>
>>82644248
They could do anything but they chose to make SpaceCop
>>
>>82653262
he's only back once he starts releasing videos.
>>
>>82653207
13 years ago man. Still in his mid twenties.
Now he's almost 40.
>>
File: 1491748151705.jpg (2MB, 6000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1491748151705.jpg
2MB, 6000x4000px
>>82653304
>>
>>82643758
>that time a member of his autistic crew shot himself in the bathroom
>he was over 40 years old
>everyone used it as an opportunity to beg for money
>i actually watched some of his videos before
there is some wierd cult vibe to these people, that guy who gives doug tons of money to be part of them creeps me out the most
>>
>>82653262
VERIFIED: 10 hour tekken stream where he alternates between complete silence and berating his chat.
>>
Of all the fucking crazy autistic shit that comes out of this website, Colin Mochrie's son must be the worst. Like God damn.
>>
>>82651950
I completely agree and it pisses me off that Cinemasins is allowed to continue existing.
>>
>>82653412
Stop being so transphobic
>>
>>82653427
People still watch Cinemasins?
>>
File: mighty morphin autism ranger.webm (2MB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
mighty morphin autism ranger.webm
2MB, 480x272px
>>
>>82653459
Are we supposed to take that seriously? It looks like a shitty joke.
>>
>>82653493
Nearly seven million subscribers. Normalfags and spergs with normalfag tastes use it to watch the highlights of a film and give them smug comments to parrot. The guy who runs it is raking in well into the six figures.
>>
>>82649065
What Jim video?
>>
>>82652676
>>82652398
May 27th
>>
File: 1461826058374.jpg (280KB, 1022x1083px) Image search: [Google]
1461826058374.jpg
280KB, 1022x1083px
>>
>>82653551
How? I don't get it. The comments he makes aren't that funny or insightful. He comes across as an unfunny dipshit who thinks he's funny. You can tell he loves his shitty laugh. It's pretty much in every one of videos.
>>
File: 1456276207658.jpg (62KB, 683x840px) Image search: [Google]
1456276207658.jpg
62KB, 683x840px
>>
>>82649738

Just watch the History of Voltage Vengerz instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZuzZIirRus
>>
File: 1454437779220.png (973KB, 850x853px) Image search: [Google]
1454437779220.png
973KB, 850x853px
>>
>>82651950
Agreed. The problem is, you take away the clips from his reviews, they fall apart. We've seen this in Demo Reel and his 'parody' reviews - where he re-enacts scenes from the movie because he's unable to or too afraid to use clips.

People watch his content to see a truncated version of the movie, with amusing things pointed out. He's fine in his role, but he's not really the star attraction - the movies are, and he kind of leeches off them as well. CinemaSins I have no idea how they survive basically showing 20 minutes of pure footage, but I'm guessing they have enough subscribers/clout with YouTube to survive.

Fact is, Nostalgia Critic is probably the worst figurehead for any Fair Use arguments because he's the weakest example of it. Yet, his entire business and career hinges on him stealing other people's content free of charge.
>>
>>82653656
People say it isn't who does it first, but who does it best.

Mercedes, Beretta, and Lockheed will argue otherwise.
>>
>>82645342
There's no way he can be worse than Mr. Enter. Mr. Enter gets legitimately mad when a character does something wrong and acts like it happened in real life.
>>
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>82645342
>Confused Matthew

that fuckin guy
>>
>>82653748
>europe.png
>>
File: 1400371461936.jpg (137KB, 1028x694px) Image search: [Google]
1400371461936.jpg
137KB, 1028x694px
>>82653835
What did he do to those poor, poor comics?
>>
>>82653801
>it's a squidward torture porn episode
>>
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp7NofIPPhBPYpEBXltMpAg/videos

>1 day ago

?????????????
>>
>>82653860
He probably barfed on it. Fucking lightweight.
>>
>>82653860
the fuck?
>>
>>82653912
>barfed

You wish. With all the nasty shit he's into, he more likely jacked it to a Supergirl comic and jizzed on the cover
>>
File: autist.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
autist.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>82653207
Heeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllpppp meeeeeee!
>>
File: Latza intro.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Latza intro.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>
Wd he try to do that pop quiz shit again? 2013? Shit time sure flies
It is ironic that he likes ed wood so much
>>
>>82653935
Only if she has a dick.
>>
File: Hotshot 18.png (468KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Hotshot 18.png
468KB, 640x360px
>>82653965
They didn't even finish all the episodes they were supposed to.
>>
>>82648674
>>82649012
In an ancap system there wouldn't be IP or a government to enforce it you fucking retards.
>>
Ive never watched TGWTG so ive never understood the HMMMMMM meme.

Can i get a quick rundown on HMMMMMposting?
>>
>>82654024
no.
>>
>>82653656
Again, it's an easy way to watch a movie you're curious about but no interested in sitting through all of it. CinemaSins is basically stealing content.
>>
>>82650536
No it was from one of the Ernest movies, his dog's name was Boomer you fucking retard
>>
>>82653801
As autistic as he is, some of his reviews are alright.

It's when he goes into a rage, that's when bad episodes come out.
>>
>>82654001
I remember his peak being the last airbender video, I'm pretty sure it had like 2 million views, then he doubled down the unfunny skits, that fucking mad max video what the fuck was that
>>
File: 1446681158249.jpg (70KB, 649x488px) Image search: [Google]
1446681158249.jpg
70KB, 649x488px
>>82653801
I'm the only one who thinks digibrony and autismo enter have the exact same voice?
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T_iGStsMq0U
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc0tIjw7fII

Tell me this is not the same voice
What the fuck
>>
>>82652824
Shouldn't you be aborting another baby right now, Lindsay?
>>
>>82652685
I like cock so maybe
>>
supervillain shuffle
>>
File: 1415562293236.png (16KB, 222x131px) Image search: [Google]
1415562293236.png
16KB, 222x131px
>>82654455
>>
>>82653511
>he edited this
>he thought it was good enough to put out in the public for us all to see
>>
File: 1494207059054m.jpg (115KB, 943x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494207059054m.jpg
115KB, 943x1024px
I'm the only one who loves youtube meltdown?
Just yesterday there was a massive thread on /mu/ about digibro and his failed attempt on making his house an anime related media studio, his parents even moved out of it for him to do it
He must have seen the thread because he uploaded a video today explaining why the friends he invited to live with him all gone away
Hiro should make a youtube board, I love this shit, it is like realiy show but with consequences and autistic people not chads
>>
>>82654644
Why is /mu/ talking about Digibro?
>>
>>82654644
>his failed attempt on making his house an anime related media studio
Holy shit, someone actually tried to do this? Is the thread still up?
>>
>>82654644
Link to the archived digibro thread?
>>
>>82654722
He made a video about classical music

>>82654852
It isn't
>>>/mu/72660042
>>
File: 1491670454552.png (163KB, 330x688px) Image search: [Google]
1491670454552.png
163KB, 330x688px
What is this facial expression meant to convey?
>>
>>82654852
Yeah, its not like it really cost him that much
>>
>>82653511
This is seriously shit
>>
>>82654964
The lack of talent.
>>
>>82653511
K I N O
I
N
O
>>
>>82653801
I don't really mind it because a lot of animation shows flanderize their characters to complete psychopaths. Its pretty annoying
>>
>>82653511
I can't believe that he didn't always look like a pudgy fuck. Always an autist fedora lord, but not always a fat one.
>>
>>82654964
>its a white bitch sees her first bbc episode
>>
>>82643758
I like how he has a sense of humor about Demo Reel
Which is probably the worst thing he has done
>>
File: nigger rektum.jpg (620KB, 1264x3110px) Image search: [Google]
nigger rektum.jpg
620KB, 1264x3110px
>>82655109
>>
The problem with all these reviewers is that they start off small and simple, and then when they get famous they begin to think that it's a good idea to "improve" on what made them that. Nobody cares about dumbass skits or higher production quality.

What the fuck happened to dumbass nerds talking about their dumbass nerd likes? I liked that. It was relatable.
>>
>>82644158
Kind of. Didn't she return as the devil's daughter in a recent review?
What has she done since she left
>>
>>82655161
>improving is always bad
>>
>>82655199
it is when you have no writing talent
>>
>>82655161
They trick themselves thinking they're something special
It is like the ending of ratatouille with Ego's monologue about critics
>>
>>82655220
I'm not going to be a faggot and say that NOBODY at Channel Awesome has talent.
>>
>>82655250
t. faggot
>>
>>82655237
Maybe you are just beholden to this idea that nobody even remotely talented or successful, should feel special?
>>
>>82655272
Great argument, kid.
>>
>>82653626
nudes where
>>
File: photo.jpg (102KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
102KB, 900x900px
If yall keep up with Mister Metokur on YouTube he did a video about two weeks ago about TGWTG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Srp-pPmCjc8

Didn't know about all the crowdfunding and short film shit.
>>
>>82655329
it's quite brilliant

who is he
>>
>>82643758
I'm not clicking that shit, Doug.
>>
>>82655281
I don't think that people who are special think of themselves as special
Doug clearly does tho
>>
>>82655199
How is all of this an improvement?
>>
>>82655427
he meant to write change
>>
>>82654644
>>82654944
Christ, he's a fucking moron. Why is he talking about music anyway? He hasn't studied music history or music theory, he doesn't review music and he has very limited taste. He's about as qualified as an /r/hiphopheads poster but he acts like his opinions on music are really deep and well thought out.
>>
File: 1488307551631.gif (1MB, 257x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488307551631.gif
1MB, 257x200px
>>82643786
>>82652884
I don't know any of the people in this thread, but this is why you really need to spend time outside, watch what you eat and don't treat alcoholism like a meme.

The years sneak up on you, and it's not hard to wake up one day a pasty, sickly, pockmarked creep and not know how it happened. Take care of yourselves.
>>
>>82645862
its available to the youtuber themselves. they can pinpoint where people lose interest.
>>
>>82646030
Probably because she didn't want to
>>
>>82655359
He's Jim
>>
File: 1453530217287.jpg (29KB, 409x600px) Image search: [Google]
1453530217287.jpg
29KB, 409x600px
>>
>>82643758
I wish he'd kill himself and livestream it
>>
>>82654644
that guy is such a poser, he attaches himself to the next cool thing he finds
>>
>>82655904
What?

Digibro is just a true weeb.
>>
>>82646553
>You only get pro bono representation if you're a defendant, not a prosecutor, and pro bono representation is notoriously terrible. "You get what you pay for".

You're mixing up "pro bono" with "public defender."

A lawyer could take a case pro bono/for free on any side in any case; lawyers are expected to do a certain amount of pro bono work. Hypothetically, there's nothing stopping a lawyer or a group of lawyers taking up Douge's case because they believe that much in the fair use issue.

That's incredibly unrealistic, of course, because cases like this take forever and cost a fortune.

(Though, a lawyer could take the case on contingency; it's free if they lose, but if they win, they'll take a percentage of the winnings. Depends on the lawyer/law firm and type of case.)
>>
>>82656015
he isn't tho
he even said his channel was supposed to be about my little pony but the peak of the mlp crazy was fading away so he made it about anime
>>
>>82656257
I can buy that he started it as an MLP channel but the dude is too deep in the weeb for me to believe its all bullshit.

Realistically, he's probably a weeb who became a brony

Because its not like there's that much difference between two chinese little girls cartoons
>>
>>82656296
mlp is American.
>>
>>82654644
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeypQOhe-9A

holy shit
>>
>>82656359
Yeah and anime is japanese. Totally.
>>
>>82656405
is this suicide kino?
>>
>>82656474
It absolutely is.
>>
>>82656425
Well, yes. Do you not know what words mean?
>>
>>82656613
>he doesn't get the joke
>>
>>82656405
Is he Seganfan? Is Seganfan a dedicated method act? They sound eerily similar.
>>
we found our new spoony guys.
>>
>>82656825
Nah, Digibro actually puts out material.
>>
>>82656849
I wonder which kind of bad decisions puts a person in such position, holy shit, at least have a goddam dog or something.
>>
>>82656898
Honestly he probably didn't think about how shit his hometown actually is
>>
>>82643758
Is this pure Dougkino?
>>
File: theygonnagetyou.webm (2MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
theygonnagetyou.webm
2MB, 1280x738px
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.