[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Supernatural?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Supernatural_Season_7_BRCover.jpg (1MB, 1603x1856px) Image search: [Google]
Supernatural_Season_7_BRCover.jpg
1MB, 1603x1856px
>>
Charmed-tier, Preacher is a much better choice if you don't want to have a threesome with those flannel wearing faggots
>>
Seasons 1-5 are kino
>>
>>82642839
no
>>
>>82643738
This.
>>
>>82642798
turns to fatty tumbler fanfiction after season 5 and is just embarrassing to watch now
>>
>>82642839
If only we got to see the nipple action with the boys that Charmed had
>>
File: 8x1_Purgatory-Dean+BennyMeet.jpg (173KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
8x1_Purgatory-Dean+BennyMeet.jpg
173KB, 1280x720px
Straight conservative male, I love it.

>SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE A MAN IN THE WILDERNESS
>I'M A LONELY SOLDIER OFF TO WAR
>SENT AWAY TO DIE, NEVER QUITE KNOWING WHY
>SOMETIMES IT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL
>>
They should reduce the number of episodes per season to 10 or 13 and cut out the filler. They've clearly run out of ideas for the monster of the week episodes since every single one is about vampires or werewolves now.
>>
I wanted to fuck Daegon
>>
>>82644633
>dude i destroy werewolves, vampires and every-fucking-thing in between
>dude its now 2 seasons later and me AND my brother get our assholes gaped by a freshly turned vampire teenager

this show is the embodiment of inconsistency
>>
>>82644780
Yeah that is kinda weird though sometimes

>Hollup let me solo a vampire nest
>*KILLING SPREE, ULTRAKILL, RAAAAAMPAAAGEE, GODLIKE*
>Demons LMAO, *stabs in the temple with angel blade*
>Oh no this virgin vamp got the jump on me
>>
Stopped watching after season five, if I believe, was where Sam fell into the cage with Lucifer in his body. Everything was perfect. Castiel got his powers back, Bobby was alive, and Dean went home to be a family with his girl and child. Perfect ending. Once it continued and got to season 8, I tried getting back into it. I can't. It's impossible for me to watch past season 5.
>>
>>82643738
spbp
>>
>>82643859
basically this
season 1-5 are kino, everything after is shit
>>
Season 5 Lucifer is the best portrayal of the devil in all media. As well as Death.
>>
Overarching storyline is meh but the filler episodes are enjoyable. If it was episodic adventures with occasional, brief touches on their upbringing, I'd enjoy it more.
>>
>>82645927
I agree.
Also Constantine (movie) devil was pretty good too desu
>>
Seasons 1-3 were spot on. Season 4 was alright, didn't mind the angels. Season 5 wasn't good, but I still watched it to see if it improved.

I haven't watched it since the end of season 5. They lost the classic rock and the two brothers hunting monsters on the road. It got ridiculous and boring.
>>
Managed to drag myself through season 5-10 and i must say Season 10 and 11 are surprisingly good, a good variety of monsters and they only have the demon shit every 3rd-4th episode or so.
>>
>>82643738
This is true, but I'm still going to watch it until the end.
>>
>>82647059
>Constantine (movie)
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME THAT WE'LL NEVER EVER GET A SECOND SEASON OF THE TV SHOW
Fuck you anon ;_;
>>
This current season's arc really should have been played out A LOT earlier than it did. Like season 6-7, not fucking 12.
And it really should have more focus on other hunters and hunter culture in general than just Sam & Dean
>>
>>82649181
They really don't have the necessary budget for something like that. Hell they don't have a proper budget for fucking rock songs these days. Not to mention they don't even have a 2nd unit anymore that did a lot of on location night shoots for instance.
>>
>>82649634
That's why they should have done the Men of Letters invasion a lot sooner, to explore hunter culture in America.
>>
>>82642798
I hope the people who are still watching are having fun.
I just stopped after the hotel with all the gods.

So many seasons now, but it was a great premise for a show,I got more out of it than I do from many shows.

>>82643860
>tfw the charmed girls weren't he age of the supernatural boys, and they aired at the same time and we got a 90s style crossover
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.