[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
Thoughts?
>>
>Liberals can't prove it wrong
>Instead have to ban it from Netflix and movie theaters

Really makes you think
>>
File: CassieJaye.jpg (190KB, 1553x1093px) Image search: [Google]
CassieJaye.jpg
190KB, 1553x1093px
>>82641236
I dislike the format, but Cassie is cute! CUTE!
>>
File: photo.jpg (131KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
131KB, 900x900px
>>82641592
you're not wrong, my dude
>>
Everyone should watch it just for a little perspective and information. As a documentary, it's put together pretty poorly.
>>
>>82641236
Didn't have as much hard statistical data in it as I would of liked, but I understand it is supposed to get the snowball rolling.
>>
>>82641236
Honestly shocking in parts. People are trying to stop it getting seen cause theres no way to counter argue it. Why WAS there a big "Bring our girls back" campaign... when theyve got boys too?
>>
>>82641236
it is natural for men like you to crave the validation of their existence and get depressed if they fail to feel relevant, responsible, dutiful.
The best way for a man to cater his need for approval is to serve some woman (and some of her children) through emotional&financial support, which he sees as ''a childish useless submissive woman'' [or whore and he feels betrayed by her]
Men are pleased to contribute to someone else life, to support their family.

Why women are a good way to feel relevant? Because women love to be provided for and each woman will always find a man ready to please her.
[for most men, the best feeling of feeling real is when the girl moans from your cock in her pussy, or for the most impotent, their tongue in the pussy]

THe problem for men is that they are disposable in the eyes of each woman, since all men wish to serve the few women who talk to them.
Men must thus invent several ways to please women, invention and creativity which strengthen their feeling of being worthy, relevant, in touch with reality.
Men are too impotent to find other way to feel real.
Once that the a woman replaces a man by another provider, the man gets very upset and depressed.
THis leads men to think that they are better than women, stronger, smarter and that they must built a life outside women. Some men manage to indeed built an empire, but they will always loose it for some women.
Women give meaning to men and betas, no matter how successful outside women, will always give up everything for some relationship with some woman who claim to fancy them.
>>
>>82642362
huh?
>>
File: shredora.jpg (67KB, 353x334px) Image search: [Google]
shredora.jpg
67KB, 353x334px
I don't need to watch it....I already live it.
>>
really sheds a light on cultural marxism but the documentary is poorly shot
>>
maximum cringe, white males these days are worse than women the way they constantly need some sort of validation
>>
>>82643544
This entire post proves you haven't watched it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.