[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this comes out in the 2-dollar movie theatre near me this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

So this comes out in the 2-dollar movie theatre near me this friday. Is it worth two dollars, /tv/?
>>
>>82640059
Only if you haven't seen the original.
>>
>>82640084
Are the visuals at least decent? I'm a pretty visual guy and thought BvS was good for 2 dollars. Even watched it again on bluray.
>>
Only if you aren't a weeaboo faggot and like good flicks
>>
>>82640130
I thought so, yes. However, I though BvS was garbage.

If it's only 2 dollars, you can just get up and walk out without feeling scammed, if you think it's bad.
>>
>>82640059
Holy shit I wish I had a 2 dollar movie theater near me
>>
>>82640247
I just had a bad experience last week with power rangers which was worse than garbage, was actually making me suffer by the end.
>>
>>82640059
It isn't worth spending the time on it unless you are being paid or your GF sucks your dick in the back of the theater. I'd rather shitpost for free than to pay 2 dollars to watch this.
>>
>>82640252
You probably do, tripfaggot.

>>82640247
>>82640269
So I'm trying to prevent a repeat of feeling that stupid even tho it was only two dollars.
>>
>>82640252
youre mom is a 2 dollar movie theater
>>
>>82640059
Kinda no plot its a snorefest, better watch an asmr video at YT.
>>
File: scarjo_ghost_in_shell.jpg (40KB, 928x523px) Image search: [Google]
scarjo_ghost_in_shell.jpg
40KB, 928x523px
>>82640130
Yes.
Writing and acting were meh, but everything was absolutely gorgeous. Pic related.
>>
>>82640059
for two dollars is definetly worth
>>
>>82640059
for me this falls in the same category of tron legacy

okay movie that's stylish and fun to look at
>>
>>82642242
The music was fucking superb in the movie too though. Hearing it getting blasted at full volume with the bass turned up at the theater was orgasmic; if I had the money at the time, I would have seen the movie multiple times just to hear the soundtrack.
>>
>>82640059
buy a bag of cheetos, get more value
>>
File: 1493816685432.png (241KB, 496x525px) Image search: [Google]
1493816685432.png
241KB, 496x525px
>>82640130
nope, its fucking garbage
>>
>>82642911
dubs makes it true
>>
>>82640059
>is it worth two dollars

That depends how much you value those two dollars. You shouldn't expect anything more than a mediocre, glitzy sci-fi action film. If you're a weeaboo and wanna see a good adaptation of the anime, then you're gonna be sorely disappointed.
>>
Thanks guys, I'm gonna see it. Logan is also coming out tomorrow and I can't fucking wait.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.