[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any point watching this if you already know the twist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Get-Out-movie-song.jpg (125KB, 1013x596px) Image search: [Google]
Get-Out-movie-song.jpg
125KB, 1013x596px
Is there any point watching this if you already know the twist?
>>
>>82636628

No.

The writing is somewhat cringy and the whole movie has this really pretentious feel to it. If you know the twist that they are switching brains to black bodies and that the gf is in it, there is not much to enjoy.
>>
File: Go Back To Africa.jpg (155KB, 973x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Go Back To Africa.jpg
155KB, 973x1024px
What we really need is more BASED BLACKS in movies
>>
>>82637038

Yes, Hollywood, listen to this man.

Profits don't matter.
What matters is how many Tumblr-tier "critics" give your media a fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes.
>>
>>82636843
>Treating black people like sub-human objects to be manipulated and used for their physical features
Pretty accurate description of modern liberals actually

Funny how the other side generally just wants black people to become self sufficient and stop having problems of "racism"
>>
File: top kek.png (33KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
top kek.png
33KB, 1000x800px
>>82637091
>(((Critics))) like movies that promote blacks
BASED
>>
>>82637038
Implying this isn't Hollywood's affirmative action . implying rt is worthwhile.
>>
>>82636628
It wasn't that great. I saw it without knowing the twist which made it better, but it felt more like it could've been cut down to 45 minutes and been a twilight zone episode.
>>
>>82636628
It's definitely entertaining

Some parts are genuinely creepy, and the parts where it fails are over-the-top hilarious. Maybe don't watch it if you can't watch a black guy make out with a cute white girl. That part did rustle my jimmies a bit
>>
>>82637292
Aside from the let's go niggers vibe, I felt the movie did a pretty good job scene and shooting wise. The shots and camerawork really kept me in the world and I enjoyed it. The comic relief character was kinda cringey but had a few good jokes that genuinely made me laugh. I would watch it not for the plot alone but for the overall effect of the movie. It's not something I would watch twice, but I would recommend watching it at least once
>>
>>82637292
It's just gross because more often than not it's a shit couple for society

Same thing with those wierd beta yellow fevee white guys and white dick fetish asian girls
>>
>>82637038
Atlanta was so weird. First 4 episodes or so were looking like a great drama series, then it goes full on comedy and loses anything resembling plot.
>>
>>82636628
Yes, but watch it with people who aren't aware. Much more fun.
>>
>still talking about this movie
>>
>>82637721
See
>>82637038
There's going to be a whole lot more BLACKED whiteboy so you better get used to jackin off in that corner of yours
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.